Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40774 times)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:34:41 PM

The standard KYC verification for bounties like all other exchanges is to use your current proof of address and national identity. These documents is the only one that proof real identity than a video call to verify users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:38:28 PM

isn't there already a service that applies the Kyc video system when registering an account on their platform? but I'm not talking about blockchain-based projects.

There is already 3rd party service that offer that kind of Know your customer service throught video . I use to do it throught bitbond KYC verification . I just needed to download KYC app from provided link on bitbond and did LIVE KYC verification with one of the 3rd party service agents . Was little funny , but went pretty fast and fine
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:59:28 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I think this is really ridiculous, anyways I haven't come across any project that requires video conversation for verification, the highest I have ever done is document submission which I as a bounty Hunter not too convenient except for some cases where I don't have a choice due to my commitment. I am not in support of video kyc.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:19:17 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Video call for KYC would have been the best if a good and proper is made available for it but for now it's a no go area. I tried one with a project like that and it was the most annoying type of kyc to me

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:23:59 PM

In my opinion it is not possible because of the limitations of the workers on each project which seems impossible to serve video calls to many existing participants. There have been many chat applications that have video calling features, but I think there will be many obstacles to implementing this, so again that won't happen because KYC shipments that have now been implemented have become an efficient choice.
it is not logical to have to call a video for KYC. I think the video call for Kyc is more suitable for large investors with a large number of tokens to avoid fraud and scam, this can be fair rather than having to apply it to other participants who have smaller tokens.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:46:40 PM

in my opinion it will not be possible, because those who participate in bounty and ICO are in different countries, have different times and of course different activities, so I'm sure if ICO and bounty use KYC verification with video call it will take a very long time, because KYC verification only by sending documents can take 2-4 weeks, especially if KYC verification by using video call, then I am sure the time needed can be 2-4 months, so that everyone will be lazy to invest in ICO and participate in the bounty because it spends a long time.

akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:48:28 PM

KYC is just confirmation for investors, some offers for bounty hunters. I support if nothing scam but now video call for KYC and what next for blood test.
What do you mean by a blood test?
You should be careful with Kyc, I hear many cases of abuse of data for crimes.
You must check the security of the website and ensure the data you provide is safe.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 11:52:57 PM

KYC is just confirmation for investors, some offers for bounty hunters. I support if nothing scam but now video call for KYC and what next for blood test.
You must check the security of the website and ensure the data you provide is safe.
i think we will never doing blood test.there is no correlation between projects and our money in this test.blood test just used to check our health and not for in any investment kind.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:55:57 PM

I think it is not possible to have video calls just to perform KYC process. Customer service cannot afford to call time by time just to make sure that their client is legitimate. They often seek attention in passing identity than to waaste their 24 hours just complete their investors. Imagine, there thousands of investor that you will talk everyday. Definitely, there will no risk for that kind of KYC process.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:45:43 AM

I have never verified KYC via Video call. Because no project has ever done that. Usually use only forms or fill directly on the web. For video calls, I honestly have never done it. What should we display if we verify via a video call. Are we obliged to speak English or have a little chat.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:29:12 AM

I have never verified KYC via Video call. Because no project has ever done that. Usually use only forms or fill directly on the web. For video calls, I honestly have never done it. What should we display if we verify via a video call. Are we obliged to speak English or have a little chat.

I would consider that project a scam if they will require this kind of verification, just for bounty alone, I would not risk my identity to the site that has not build their reputation. I was once complied with this kind of verification but that was on the local exchange I use on a regular basis, and they are regulated so I trust them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:21:43 AM

Maybe google duo would be an alternative to secure video chat. I would agree on this that we really do not need data to be sent almost always as with any other company that we used to join in ICO. If the purpose of kyc is also to prevent an abuse on account farming and to verify identites of participants, and on the other hand, the concern of participant is the security of their data, it would be best if the verification will go through video chat instead that way, you need not store files and at the same time you get to verify their identities.

BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:05:48 AM

I can say it's risky especially for investors in ieo and bounties because it's their privacy so it's better to say that it's better to submit a message to the message because there's a lot of scams spreading in the forum.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:28:50 AM

I can say it's risky especially for investors in ieo and bounties because it's their privacy so it's better to say that it's better to submit a message to the message because there's a lot of scams spreading in the forum.

Even if you believe that the project is not a scam, complying with the KYC through video call is still very risky.
You don't want to reveal your personality as you might be in danger especially if they know you are capable of investing big money.

The world now is a risky place to live, being careful and be clever all the time could help you.
We are not in the stage where the market is fully required for KYC, they can't dictate you unless they are fully authorized by the government.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:40:21 AM

I think the both options are right but the safe and good option is kyc verification because this is risk free option and all users do it very easily and all users like it very much and this is also do the work so easy.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:56:45 AM

of course it's going to work, and I believe that will bathe best way to stop those faking kyc process. Although the complaint for kyc has reduced in the forum as many hunters has been seeing kyc as a huge set back.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:16:21 PM

i think we will never doing blood test.there is no correlation between projects and our money in this test.blood test just used to check our health and not for in any investment kind.
I also think that this has nothing to do with it. but there may be other terms in English.
some accents sound different, so far I have not heard it.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:28:05 PM

But now, it is better to undergo kyc , many Scam , your documents may fall into the wrong hands , I think you should only pass kyc only on the stock exchanges and ieo some!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:02:19 PM

For my own,the kyc for bounty is not necessarily because they work it so they need to be fair because doing bounty is such as like real job,you spend time ,you do regular job so i think they need to pay.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:25:03 AM

It maybe the best way to not let your identity used for bad purpose or personal interest. Nowadays reports are like personal information is acquired for bad purpose and personal interest in the name of KYC verification. So the issue of submitting KYC information is very serious. But recording video of everyone is a quite difficult I think.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: