Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40774 times)
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
well some exchange already did it for example liquid exchange. I blieve it fould be done with skype or any kind social media apps. By using video call i believe the kyc would be more precise.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I believe that it is possible, but no one will do it, because it is very inconvenient. Most likely the video call will be an additional check after you send the photo of the documents.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

Wow video KYC sounds like a nightmare from the novel 1984.  Next we will need full retina scans and anal probes.  Are you guys seriously sending in Passport documents over and doing videos? 
For $1k worth of coin, yes. For $25 it is a waste of data, time and saliva. However I  am looking forward to seeing how it will be accomplished
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

I believe that this method of verification of identity is not convenient, there are moments when many people do not have the opportunity to make a video call, and therefore they will not pass the
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

Video calls would not serve KYC requirements, it would just be an additional requirement to prove who you are dealing with. This technique would not replace the need to send documents and would only slow down the process that could even be unfeasible to do.
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

This should definitely be a joke.I didn't hear anything ridiculous like that.I think kyc is unnecessary.We give personal information to people we don't know.This may come as a problem to us later.It is a ridiculous situation that people want such a verification.So I'm just laughing.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

I have to say that, in general, the KYC process is not normal for me, because I don’t understand how to treat this process correctly, because I don’t recognize verification through the transfer of my personal documents, because in general I don’t understand where they put my document.
We are talking about video call for verification of KYC.  If it was not necessary to first fill in the data KYC, and immediately take a video call, it made it easier for all life that investors that bounty hunters
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

Video call for KYC verification would be unrealistic because just imagine the amount of support staff that would be needed to handle all those Calls, imagine if 1000 people wants to do KYC and there are just about 10 people to verify them.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

I think that automatic video KYC is impossible now because the quality of computer facial recognition is now at a weak technical level. Manual verification by people is also impossible because it will cost too much time and money.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

I just now imagine it's not necessary to obtain Online video media require KYC confirmation mainly because it is far more experienced and the majority appropriate strategy of uploading nation's NO . or maybe passport docs performed some sort of online video media telephone. And naturally, it is and so unproductive of getting mainly because we have now unique nationality exactly who play a part with crypto how should you have to be produced having dialing in person.
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

Well, it all is of course obsurd up ISF-side validation,this is the best I could come up with,unless of course competently to this will come,and th from those who led several accounts just disappear,well, the fate that the Admins,or managers,just be part of the token pressing just imagine
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

I think that automatic video KYC is impossible now because the quality of computer facial recognition is now at a weak technical level. Manual verification by people is also impossible because it will cost too much time and money.

Maybe not now. But since there are talks on this subject, there is a very high probability that soon there may be attempts to verify KYC by video. Unless I am mistaken in banks already exists a possibility.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

Simply, No! Why would I need video call to verify myself to someone, anyone? If I agree to give them
some documents for verification, why would I agree with video call and talking to anyone? On which
language? It`s sounds like I`applying for job, not for simple registration on some site.
    Blockchain will make a revolution, we will not need to do KYC in future, but you will need to know how
to sign a message from you wallet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

I can tell you that this is a world of people who want to hide and me too. No one wants to give the right information about them as this may adversely affect them in the future.
But the completion of KYC with video call requires a service provider with the security of the user's information and always prioritizes the information not used by the third party.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

Video call as KYC for bounty hunter well, in my opinion, is excessive, unless they pay more for the Internet or increase reward for bounty hunters, because not all places in the world have a good internet network and that certainly becomes an issue for doing KYC in video call
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

I passed kyc in bounty one I think it was winstars , of course it was uncomfortable because I was called an inconvenient time for me but of course.
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

It seems to me that the video call is too difficult to implement technically due to the huge number of participants. So this is not a good idea, although it allowed removing those who do not use their documents.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

Skype can be used for this purpose, but remember video calls require a large amount of time and money to verify, it would be better if the verification process uses the help of a third party, where the party works as an intermediary to deliver verified data accompanied by video evidence

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

For bounty campaigns it would be a good option to replace KYC, but for ICOs and other operations we need something more reliable than just a short video.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

To see the documents clearly, very good camera will be required. That is why most of people will be just not able to pass KYC in this way. I made my point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: