Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40774 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I think it is possible depending on the requirement they had on their KYC procedure. However, I think this is too hassle for both investors and bounty hunters. This might also affect the number of investors who will be investing in their project. Thus affecting the success of an ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
Do you think this is real? And whether it will be convenient? In my opinion, definitely not. I have no idea if it's possible or not.
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

I think this is a good idea. Also we can use on verification system and made us an ID that says we are verified customer and we should be used that ID to participate ICOs. rather than submitting details for all ICOs, we can use one platform to submit KYC by easy click. I see this method is using.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

KYC verification using video calls will be very time consuming and difficult for the project owner and bounty hunter. it becomes very dilemma when we have to send personal documents for KYC purposes while the tokens we produce are not very profitable.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

I would not have a problem with actually doing video verification to make sure that I am actually real. I would take  this in place of actually turning in my id and sensitive information to people I do not know all in the name of kyc. it is definitely a better option to the conventional kyc method that we are all used to in the crypto community

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

Knowing your customer through identification and government I.D is not cool for many investors.
Then they will add video call? isnt it too far from having our privacy?
In crypto we have wallet and that wallet can't be identified by anyone that it is yours unless you told so.
Then having KYC will be disaster for our private life?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
Why can't we build a robot that can scan people, just why would they??? ICO is engaged in collecting money, the process will be more difficult so it will be harder for them to raise funds, what difference does it make to them who gives them money??? the most important thing that would be given, my opinion is that this is complete nonsense, and if the guys go too far with KYC it will be the fall of new projects.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

It's the first time I hear about video call for KYC verification. As for me, I wouldn't be happe to pass it. It's better to forget about some coins. THis video can be used everywhere later.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

Yeah i think it's possible and i have a friend who has experienced that before. He was having troubles getting verified and so he was asked to use that method. The only problem is that when they decide to use that method for all the many people in the project, it's going to be a tedious job and a lot of inconveniences may arise.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

It's the first time I hear about video call for KYC verification. As for me, I wouldn't be happe to pass it. It's better to forget about some coins. THis video can be used everywhere later.
I made a video call, but not for a specific project. There is a special application on the phone. I read about it on the Internet, it is certified and works even before the ICO. I thought it was convenient, because two minutes of conversation and KYC procedure was passed. It is very convenient.
mubecay

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

+
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

Video is hard to falsify,  identify of course can be falsify therefore i think video verification is the best way to do kyc, it is difficult to manipulate a video call. Some ico are now using this to know real identity of investors.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:23:52 PM

I think such a method is very possible to use even in my opinion it is an innovation so that KYC verification becomes faster and more accurate but the most important of all is that the team must inform all participants in advance that they are adapting these methods. so that there were no protests from participants regarding the verification they had to do at the end of the ICO
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

I think such a method is very possible to use even in my opinion it is an innovation so that KYC verification becomes faster and more accurate but the most important of all is that the team must inform all participants in advance that they are adapting these methods. so that there were no protests from participants regarding the verification they had to do at the end of the ICO
That method is very possible but it's quite risky for us because we include our information or details here in where they are able used with other speculation of site. I hope there's no KYC verification for the security of earnings.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

I know what that type of verification is usually practiced by some Asian exchanges, but for me this this verification seems unacceptable. It is a certain interference in the personal space, if I do not want to communicate with anyone via video link, then why i must do this in order to have access to the exchange. This is nonsense.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

It is much safer and easier than a normal KYC process. You do not need to send your docs anywhere and you keep your private information. It is very comfortable, because it takes several minutes to complete and you are good to go.
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I think this is a difficult task. There are about several thousand participants in bounty programs. You do not wake them all to call on their webcam to show their face and expanded passport?

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

my personal thought is that the KYC is in contradiction to the nature of the crypto money market. If projects and exchanges want to prevent malicious people, they should definitely look for other ways.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

I think the video call is very strange and certainly many investors don't agree with that. even today there are still some people who disagree with the rules of Kyc.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

Many people began to use the video call for personal identification this year. Even some banks use them.
But this does not change anything, they demand to show your passport and take pictures of it. Therefore, I don’t see much difference between a regular KYC and a video call.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: