Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

I agree with many, you need to sell if the coins have no prospects. But the choice depends on you.

ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:25:22 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
In this market, listening to other people's words will bring you risks. This is the rule and hope you always remember. You should analyze your project before joining. If it really has a huge community, and has a large investment fund, you should hold because the pumping will happen soon. If not, you should sell quickly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vasya

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

everything relies upon how alluring and intriguing the undertaking was . There are ventures which were notwithstanding shaking when the abundance hasn't finished. There are ventures with non apt abundance directors . Well the business sectors nowadays does not support feeble tokens . It won't survive so everything relies upon you. You know the venture and the potential it has. You can offer it and the following thing you see is "rise" and you can likewise offer it along the present market cost and never lament offering it .
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

It depends. At the present moment and what's your target for the token. Look at the supply of the token and some factors like need to be considered before making the decision to sell or hold.
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

First, analyze the coin and finally learn how to make decisions on their own. It will do more good.

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

Just trust yourself because in the end it will be your decision. Companies will always say that their product is good, but sometimes it could be just an ad for them. Try to hear from the experts too.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

I think that in your place you do not need to do this, I would just give the token a chance to bring me a little more money, because by and large it seems to me that the money as a whole can be only if you do not miss this opportunity.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

Sorry, I don't trust any news or expert, may I know which coins you have received in the bounty, in my experience the project team will distribution to investors in the first stage, and the hunters will receive it in the last stage, all the investors will dump the coins after listing the exchange, after you received your reward only can sell it in the cheapest price, if this is not your urgent money, I will hodl it for my long term investment. 

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I think you should wait for long time until the value of your bounty tokens will have a good price, i also experience your situation right now, i got my first bounty token and then after 3days it dump immediately there value that's why bounty tokens should always sell immediately.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

I still believe that the market will go up. It seems to me that most coins will rise in price after a few months. This means that it is not the time to sell them today.
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

if it is good promising project it is better to hold or you can sell it and buy a better coin.its simple as that.
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

On the off chance that the venture is junk, at that point you should simply offer the tokens at the present market cost. This market isn't reasonable for powerless activities, and you'll see that it'll endure against BTC over the long haul, especially since BTC strength is staying stable more than half. Be that as it may, if the cost has just dumped to crazy levels, at that point it might be best to ride out this wave until the point that it reestablishes a bit.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

If you doubt it then you should sell it with any price that you can agree with. If you really need money, of course. But if I were on your place I'd hold it.                                               
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

If you need fiat, obviously that you must sell your token. If you don't need fiat, i recommend you hold your token because the price is low now, you can hold and sell at good price in the future when market makes better.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

If these tokens are valuable, you can sell them, and if they have no value, continue to hold them.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

The token company will always be in favor of their very own tokens. Because at the end of the day, the value of their tokens will be entirely up to the interest of the investors and traders. I think you will be better guided if you listen to the experts. But then the best way to gauge the value of their tokens is to look at the viability and practicality of the project. If the project is very interesting according to your review, keep their tokens.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

I think you should wait for long time until the value of your bounty tokens will have a good price, i also experience your situation right now, i got my first bounty token and then after 3days it dump immediately there value that's why bounty tokens should always sell immediately.

Why to think that he should wait? This headline, like a opening comment from creator of this thread, are universal, you can apply it on every single project. Without a name
of the project, for us to be able to check it, some additional info about project itself we can give any advice.
   Some project tokens are good for keeping, some are not worth to even fill out the form for airdrop. Next time when we see similar thread we should ask for more informations,
there is no point to discuss it when we don`t know any clue about project, what they do, who is behind it, etc.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

Although many people happen to be good experts, I think it is up to you whether you want to sell or hold. You can research yourself rather than ask others. But one think is sure that none knows which coin will rise or go down in prices. There are instances that lesser known coins are rising unexpectedly and so called good coins are declining. So If you are not running short of money, you should hold at least for one year.  

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Try to sell some tokens and leave yourself about 20% just in case, tokens can really grow. And the same 20% in the early stages almost cost nothing. Always do this strategy and more questions will arise. And over time I'm sure you amass a large number of tokens, which in a few years will cost a lot of money.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

What you want to do with your tokens? It is up to you. But my suggestion is that you may hold for at least one year be it so called good or bad coins. There are instances that even so called bad coins are rising and so called good coins are declining. The tokens you have received for free and it will cause loss if you hold them for long. So hold it. Who knows when coins rise in prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: