Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47070 times)
BarryDnH

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 04:51:52 PM

One of the tells of a con artist is they get angry when confronted. They will get angry as a way to force their agenda and to shut down a debate.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 06:02:13 PM

One of the tells of a con artist is they get angry when confronted. They will get angry as a way to force their agenda and to shut down a debate.

I have seen a con artist on Slack today then. Dox :-)
RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 06:29:43 PM

everyone was warned about Rijk, his only goal is to extract money from you for the least effort possible and use the decentralization excuse when the obvious failures are under the scope. He is blaming you bagholders and will still sell his new premine to the same bagholders and blame you again. Wake up mensen!!
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 09:10:34 PM

everyone was warned about Rijk, his only goal is to extract money from you for the least effort possible and use the decentralization excuse when the obvious failures are under the scope. He is blaming you bagholders and will still sell his new premine to the same bagholders and blame you again. Wake up mensen!!

He made me loads of money with XFL though. And not only me. Really great return of investment. Cant wait to make more money out of XFL and a possible 3rd coin
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 05:16:56 AM

My other legalized scam florin is not working too good . Renaming Gulden and gonna create myself another fat premine with no transparency and when it's finished I will blame the whales. Good plan right?

Read the message on telegram, we have all been scammed. I wasn't 100% sure with Florin but with this I am 100% sure Rijk is a scammer. He sold all his Gulden, he has nothing left to gain personally and needs another premine.

Even kort:

De nieuwe Gulden

Hoeveelheid nader te bepalen, maar belangrijk onderdeel: grote premine. Om de volgende reden: Guldens worden verkocht via Blockhut en de ontvangen euro's worden meteen omgezet naar Bitcoin. Deze Bitcoin wordt decentraal dmv multisig (Stichting oid, nieuwe GAB, enz.) bewaard en is de dekking van Gulden. Waar vroeger de Gulden werd gedekt door goud, wordt de nieuwe Gulden minimaal gedekt door digitaal goud: Bitcoin. Waarbij natuurlijk ook rekening moet worden gehouden met ontwikkelingskosten, maar dat is inmiddels zo inzichtelijk en helder, dat we precies weten wat er nodig is.

Iedere koper moet door een KYC proces, waarmee we meteen aan alle toekomstige wetgeving voldoen en ook meteen een "glassnode" site kunnen opzetten, dus geldstromen zijn inzichtelijk en witwassen/fraude wordt voorkomen. Waarbij privacy natuurlijk wel voorop staat, maar nu al is niet aan deze regels te ontkomen, dus beter de boel voor zijn. En we zitten hier ook niet voor fraude, juist niet.

De focus is betaalmiddel, maar andere functionaliteiten moeten ook mogelijk zijn in de toekomst.

Er moeten snel grote exchanges komen, dat is iets waar ik me wel op wil storten. Een top 20 exchange moet haalbaar zijn als we het samen funden en ik kan ook op zoek naar nieuwe investeerders (er is al interesse).

De oude Gulden

De oude "Gulden" krijgt een andere naam en blijft gewoon doorgaan en wordt ook gewoon doorontwikkeld, het is tenslotte dezelfde code en ook interessant om die chain als "testchain" te gebruiken. Het lijkt me goed om te focussen op de unieke Witness functionaliteit.

Er komt geen swap mogelijkheid oid, want de nieuwe Gulden moet echt waarde krijgen en dat kan niet als we kosteloos gaan swappen.

It's all to do with money. Ask Rijk to add a dev reward to Florin and you will see what takes place with the price and he knows this. He was banking on the Gulden dev reward taking care of all costs for both coins while he and a few friends make money off florin. Richpissman and many others have warned the community. Rijk treated the real whales with disrespect when they confronted him and Gulden is left with bagholders that are labelled whales. A whale is well endowed with both sides of the trade, Gulden has no more whales only loyal bagholders.

The florin and new Gulden users will have the same treatment given time as Rijk won't look into the mirror and accept some responsibility for the failue of Gulden, until he can self reflect all his projects will fail.

Malcolm joining Gulden revealed Rijks true charactor and before Malcolm Rijk was willing to listen as the community was needed, with Malcolm giving Rijk his power the community started to be treated like second class citizens.

Outside of crypto this would be considered fraud. My respect for the syscoin developers has gone up 10 fold,that team worked their butts off with a worse name and higher supply and less handouts. This is pathetic.
MarcoMars

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 06:29:06 AM

By my observation I don't believe Rijk wants the current chain to work. Another community member Jan Peters has a plan in place to help Gulden and he was close to actioning this plan. Not long after his post Rijk causes trouble to stop those plans by coming up with a plan for a new Gulden. The whale that is dumping can also be Rijk because no one else gains from a low price but Rijk gains a lot by starting a new coin with a large premine.

Why was Gulden and Novo started as equal distribution coins but the premine always ends up in total control of Rijk?

You cause the problem and provide the solution, it's a old tactic to fool the masses.
Tomtides

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 05:27:47 PM

Wtf scam is this, I am down 60% on xfl and I am willing to take a loss but not one fucking buyer over 580000 sat ? Now the founder wants to start another coin. Fucking sort this coin out first.
FlorrinMiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 05:58:01 PM

Tomtides the new coin has nothing to do with Florin. My only concern is if Florin will get the same treatment if a newer coin comes out from the same team.
FlorinXFL

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 07:10:36 PM

Wtf scam is this, I am down 60% on xfl and I am willing to take a loss but not one fucking buyer over 580000 sat ? Now the founder wants to start another coin. Fucking sort this coin out first.

You purchased during a pump , florin is decentralized, no one put a gun to your head and told you to buy coins. 90% of the investors that purchased before 2022 have made profit.
Freiburg

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 08:04:58 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2022, 11:58:33 AM by Freiburg

Let's listen with open mind.
BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 05:12:27 AM

Rijk is the only captain who jumps ship before his passengers and crew, proceeds to sink his own ship while everyone is still onboard and then asks the survivors to come join him on his new ship.

I don't know what world a person like this lives on if he thinks people will trust a new Gulden run by the same Captain who flees ship asking for a new bag of gold and arrogant enough to say you need to make the ship work while he take money from the premine.
Freiburg

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 06:25:00 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2022, 11:58:03 AM by Freiburg

Let's listen with open mind

nieuwegulden

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 09:25:45 AM

This Gulden will have 1 billion premine and old gulden users can swap 250k to 10 of the new Gulden. After this you can buy Limited amount from the premine for equal distribution. Only one whale and that is Rijk Plaasman.
Toldyouso

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 10:56:52 AM

Word of advice is stay anonymous if you complaining about Rijk due to lawyers getting involved as seen in the past.
MarcoMars

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 06:32:40 PM

Rijks plan to change to a new coin is falling flat as more people calling him out. It sounds to me Rijk did not get any money for the Florin premine and is desperate for funding.A member called Nuno came with a good idea to add a dev reward to Florin to make it fair . To share the burden of development between both projects.

I will vote for a Florin Dev reward, that is your answer for funding Rijk.

Or if it's not about the money create a new gulden without a premine ?
RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:42:46 PM

Rijks plan to change to a new coin is falling flat as more people calling him out. It sounds to me Rijk did not get any money for the Florin premine and is desperate for funding.A member called Nuno came with a good idea to add a dev reward to Florin to make it fair . To share the burden of development between both projects.

I will vote for a Florin Dev reward, that is your answer for funding Rijk.

Or if it's not about the money create a new gulden without a premine ?

A scammer will never go for that plan, it will hurt his premine. He will get his new coin, the only reason he is debating is because he needs the same people in the Gulden community to become long term bagholders of his new premine. What did he achieve with 8 years of a Gulden premine and funding besides taking a big slice out for himself and paying 1 developer to do all the work. You trust this same guy to scam you again for another 8 years?

BramVee

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 04:57:52 AM

Florin is a coin of good bagholders but if one bagholder has to empty his bags that price will crumble. You need whales in any coin to create value. Rijk chased all the Gulden whales away long time ago, it's only bagholders left and people that agree with Rijk.

I don't follow much with Gulden anymore but Rijk really treated people like shit including rich investors that wanted to build up Gulden.

I would be angry if I hadn't sold Gulden but I saw the problems coming and made a good decision.
nieuwegulden

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 06:56:55 AM

Florin is a coin of good bagholders but if one bagholder has to empty his bags that price will crumble. You need whales in any coin to create value. Rijk chased all the Gulden whales away long time ago, it's only bagholders left and people that agree with Rijk.

I don't follow much with Gulden anymore but Rijk really treated people like shit including rich investors that wanted to build up Gulden.

I would be angry if I hadn't sold Gulden but I saw the problems coming and made a good decision.

Bingo! What you see on bittrex is normal traders that can be wiped out for a easy price but no one has faith because Rijk wants to destroy the coin for a new premine. Why will anyone buy coins when the founder himself has dumped all his coins like you and also adding to the problem.
He is a compulsive liar that uses bullying tactics and manipulation to move people to his side of the fence.

FlorinXFL

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 07:28:57 AM

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.
nieuwegulden

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 08:29:12 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2022, 08:41:37 AM by nieuwegulden

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

Why is the price of Gulden gone to shit!! Herp Derp

Ask Rijk to add a dev reward to florin and shit talk it and see the rank after? Price is also determined on confidence and morale. Large double standards between Florin and Gulden. Gulden paying a development reward but Florin getting all the development releases? Gulden has had 1 release in 3 years and we wonder why the price of Gulden is down? Any one with a brain can see Rijk is prioritising everything on Florin because he SOLD ALL HIS GULDEN!

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: