Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
Tsegicalicol

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 06:50:20 AM

Got a asked from a m8 who invested in this coin to explain why the marketcap is a disaster. Its really simple you need more exchanges, I look at the exchange pairings and I ask myself what if bittrex ceases to exist. The price will drop in half overnight because you won't have a place to trade it.

That’s why Gulden is developing an exchange.

https://guldenbites.com/all-coins-dex/

Dex will be a game changer for Gulden, instead of giving an exchange 10btc to be added it's better to build a Dex with the dev funds. It will make the Gulden wallets more fun to use. Already Gulden wallets have witnessing, cpu mining and account system.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 09:59:09 AM

Got a asked from a m8 who invested in this coin to explain why the marketcap is a disaster. Its really simple you need more exchanges, I look at the exchange pairings and I ask myself what if bittrex ceases to exist. The price will drop in half overnight because you won't have a place to trade it.

Dex will be a game changer for Gulden, instead of giving an exchange 10btc to be added it's better to build a Dex with the dev funds. It will make the Gulden wallets more fun to use. Already Gulden wallets have witnessing, cpu mining and account system.

Yep. With Gulden Wallets you can do everything without the need of a third party. No need for a staking service or mining pool or whatever. It’s all done in your own wallet, with your own keys. Awesome!

Now with Dex it will go even further, trading in your own wallet! And maybe, who knows, we will get lending funds in a later stage....
Enriquerow

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 09:27:24 AM

Yep. With Gulden Wallets you can do everything without the need of a third party. No need for a staking service or mining pool or whatever. It’s all done in your own wallet, with your own keys. Awesome!

Now with Dex it will go even further, trading in your own wallet! And maybe, who knows, we will get lending funds in a later stage....

I gotta say the amount of core development that has gone into this coin is mind blowing. Real shame it can't attract any investment. More exchanges will help get it noticed but I can see why my friend sticks it out with this one.
Tsegicalicol

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:14:59 PM

Refer to the first page on this ANN where people had legal action taken against them. Defamation of character is a criminal offence in the Netherlands and most places in the world, if you are from the Netherlands and posting false accusations here and your identity proven, you can be prosecuted. Be careful what you post on any thread against others.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937333.0

I got your mail, will remove posts i make here but some people have quote me, I will message them to remove. I am not from Netherlands but not going to risk.

Removed my post with you quoted. I didn't see any problems with the post you made?
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:13:36 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2020, 11:38:14 AM by Reallist

The smell of despair is in the air, the bottom is near.
Enriquerow

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:03:04 PM

It looks like this coin never had any rich investors backing it for whatever reason. I know of a few coins that a couple people were able to pay exchange listing fees for as many as exchanges as they wanted. We talking guys with serious bitcoin that Gulden never got exposed too. Your development is good and maybe if your lucky a wealthy investor is buying at these prices to help out later on.
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:56:52 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 08:32:56 AM by KrustyTheClown

Whats up kids
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:31:45 PM

I found a new gulden announcement page is starting. It's about darn time!
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:46:12 PM

Whats up kids

Huh where is your post with the sheep ?? censured ??
FantoNas

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:57:50 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 09:25:15 PM by FantoNas

Why invest in Gulden was a good idea ... in 2017

Reason|2017|2020|
________________________________________________________|_____________________|_____________________|
Pay any Btc amount with your Nlg Wallet| True| FALSE|
________________________________________________________|_____________________|_____________________|
Tranfer money to any Iban account| True| FALSE|
Premine for Dev and MARKETING| True| FALSE|
Accepted by merchand , shop , taxi etc | True| FALSE|
Project to able money transfert with any bank account in Usa / Uk | True| FALSE|
Good and big community  | True| FALSE|
Change the rules as often Rijk scratches his ass  nose | FALSE| True|
"Purple is my color"  by Rijk| True| True|

.... So if purple is your favorite color .... it's the only good reason to invest in gulden in 2020
The Fraction

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:08:10 AM

Why invest in Gulden was a good idea ... in 2017

Reason|2017|2020|
Pay any Btc amount with your Nlg Wallet| True| FALSE|
Tranfer money to any Iban account| True| FALSE|
Premine for Dev and MARKETING| True| FALSE|
Accepted by merchand , shop , taxi etc | True| FALSE|
Project to able money transfert with any bank account in Usa / Uk | True| FALSE|
Good and big community  | True| FALSE|
Change the rules as often Rijk scratches his ass  nose | FALSE| True|
"Purple is my color"  by Rijk| True| True|

.... So if purple is your favorite color .... it's the only good reason to invest in gulden in 2020

Very painful to see; Sad but Gulden is Dead
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:38:34 PM

Whats up kids

One of them sent me a message.

KrustyTheClown your the best , big fan! but your last comment about the sheep... It hit me right in the feels, I have a brain and a heavy bag of Gulden and comments like that don't sit well with me. I lost my house, my gf, my dogs, my fucking cat and my playstation when I purchased in 2017. All I have left is my Gulden and my pride, like a lion, not a sheep. Yours truly IMadeRijkRichAF
FantoNas

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:56:46 PM

Whats up kids

KrustyTheClown your the best , big fan! but your last comment about the sheep... It hit me right in the feels, I have a brain and a heavy bag of Gulden and comments like that don't sit well with me. I lost my house, my gf, my dogs, my fucking cat and my playstation when I purchased in 2017. All I have left is my Gulden and my pride, like a lion, not a sheep. Yours truly IMadeRijkRichAF

Waaa... It's too horrible...  he lost his playstation  Cry

I hope for him he bougth a Raspberry to Witness ... at least he can play videogame on his Raspb
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 04:22:07 PM

Whats up kids

Tell him to rest easy, the bottom from the increase in rewards is almost here. Between 50 and 65sat , at this price I will start buying.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 11:51:10 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2020, 03:22:18 PM by JwJimJim

buy buy buy
Enriquerow

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 05:04:50 PM

I found out that Rijk has also started a new coin called Novo, why doesn't he change Gulden to have the same low reward rate and keep 200 million for development?

The new coin is trading at 5 Euro and has a total of 10 billion coins, Gulden will only have a total of 1.68 billion coins and is 0.007 Euro. Lower the reward for Witness to 5, the reward for miners to 5 and have max coins at 800 million. Take 200 million for develop and let people buy directly from the fund to support development and remaining 70 million for witness and miners that will last a long time.

Look how well it's working for Novo with 10 billion supply and is a copy of Gulden. The price of this coin will go up 50 times in price very quickly.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 05:56:08 PM

I found out that Rijk has also started a new coin called Novo, why doesn't he change Gulden to have the same low reward rate and keep 200 million for development?

The new coin is trading at 5 Euro and has a total of 10 billion coins, Gulden will only have a total of 1.68 billion coins and is 0.007 Euro. Lower the reward for Witness to 5, the reward for miners to 5 and have max coins at 800 million. Take 200 million for develop and let people buy directly from the fund to support development and remaining 70 million for witness and miners that will last a long time.

Look how well it's working for Novo with 10 billion supply and is a copy of Gulden. The price of this coin will go up 50 times in price very quickly.

My guess is Rijk is going to see if 0.1 Witness and 0.1 Miner reward as stated on the novocurrency.com website is going to work. Early next year I expect a similar change for Gulden because what's left of the community will start getting angry that he has a coin that's made to make people rich while his first project suffers and is making everyone poor. It's a better change because he wins and so does the investors win. Increasing the development reward because the price is going down is like shooting yourself in the foot because more block reward = lower price if the community is not growing.

With the higher price Rijk and the community can get Gulden listed on many exchanges. This worked for coins like GRS where it started off with a high supply rate and dropped fast, this gives investors less worry about massive dumps because if you dump when the reward rate is low you won't be able to buy the GRS back without taking a loss.
Cathaya

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 07:42:54 PM

I witness and I will rather have a higher price and smaller reward after my witness if finish. This coin keep dying because this guy keep makeing more reward. Why is he this dumb?
Tsegicalicol

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 07:04:47 AM

I do like this suggestion or something similar. I know the Gulden community won't stand for another Dev reward increase and it looks like the GAB will stand firm here because they will see increasing the rewards causes more inflation and lower price.
Rijk knows this or Novo would have a high block reward. This is why Gulden is going to make a great investment in 2021 because of this change that will come. This change will give more money to the development team and a higher price for Gulden investors.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 10:06:52 AM

I do like this suggestion or something similar. I know the Gulden community won't stand for another Dev reward increase and it looks like the GAB will stand firm here because they will see increasing the rewards causes more inflation and lower price.
Rijk knows this or Novo would have a high block reward. This is why Gulden is going to make a great investment in 2021 because of this change that will come. This change will give more money to the development team and a higher price for Gulden investors.

This will be a game changer, if they clever enough to make this decision it will change the trajectory of this coin that has one of the best developments in crypto. The gulden developers owe it to themselves to make this change!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: