Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - GUN Core V2.0 - New Exchange for Guncoin  (Read 187912 times)
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:53:34 PM

Still need users with WinXP-64bit, and Win7-32bit pc's to try the new wallet on before release, this is holding up the release of the new wallet.
XBEET

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:27:49 PM

What century are you in? WinXP (facepalm!)
Quite Alive?? What because 5 people are hashing it?
Its DEAD bagholder because nobody is buying or mining. And why would they? What news is their?
Dev can't be bothered answering posts, OP not even updated, NO NEWS, 2 posts a month ect!
One Pool only. Just wait till an exchange kicks it soon.
Yes QUITE ALIVE!  Roll Eyes

btw how lazy of you to copy, edit and paste my own post back.
damm315er

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:50:04 PM

What century are you in? WinXP (facepalm!)
Quite Alive?? What because 5 people are hashing it?
Its DEAD bagholder because nobody is buying or mining. And why would they? What news is their?
Dev can't be bothered answering posts, OP not even updated, NO NEWS, 2 posts a month ect!
One Pool only. Just wait till an exchange kicks it soon.
Yes QUITE ALIVE!  Roll Eyes

btw how lazy of you to copy, edit and paste my own post back.

I am one of the dev team, so a dev did answer you back. 

Also, if you read back a page or so (yes, I know that a longer attention span requirement can be difficult to do for some people to deal with), you'll see that all of us that are running this coin have full-time-plus jobs, and lives, so time to be spent on this is limited.  Yes, I wish it was more, but it is what it is.

FYI, WinXP, is still running on around 20% of the computers worldwide.  It is a requirement to consider that people might still be running it while dealing with crypto-currency.  If you were a coin developer instead of somebody trolling with a 2-week old account, you'd understand.

Again, thanks for your expertise on font coloring.

And as always, have a nice day.  Smiley
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:39:29 AM

I like to think that GUN has the possibility to corner a niche market in regard to firearm and firearm accessory sales sometime in the future.
Someday there may be a crypto for just about anything in particular and this one has chosen it's place.
It is also pretty awesome that it is still in it's initial block reward and just about anybody with a video card can mine it.
I like guns, I like crypto, I like doing what I want, especially if it isn't hurting anyone.
So.....happily mining away.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:27:08 AM

niche market?  Guns have been making fat cats bloody rich for 300 years.  

Even if just 5 gun nuts that mine it.
Could back this easy with a end-of-the-world-SHTF stock pile.
(and that's the loony side there are other more practical ways to popularize this coin too)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
damm315er

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:00:39 AM

Yeah, 5 gun nuts that know how to mine..

Having the answer to the slowly worsening firearm financial transfer issue, working toward putting the puzzle piece where it fits properly.

Seems like it could be a good place to be..   Grin
damm315er

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:04:48 AM

Well, I've been crazy busy lately, and haven't payed much attention to the exchanges for any coin, let alone Guncoin.  But I just stopped by bleutrade, and got shocked..  (almost as surprising as the 308 shell that left a 2nd degree burn on the back of my neck yesterday)

The new buy wall that's developed in the last week or so, is for almost 8% of the total guncoin in existence.  Someone believes, and is putting their money where their beliefs are..

If you want out of Guncoin, now is the time!!  Dump and let someone else have your coin.

FYI, in full disclosure, yes that's my neck above, and anything I have buys in for is blue below...

As always, have a nice day.. (in a crappy Russian accent)  lol
damm315er

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:44:50 PM

Not that I want to start a big political debate, but Louisiana just elected a Dem governor, so keep your eyes on what is happening there..

I have a high school buddy there, and warned him to watch out for passing gun laws in the middle of the night like NY did.
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:59:13 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 03:23:56 PM by mrbigmugs

that is something looking difficult to understand

damm315er

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:57:15 PM

Happy Thanksgiving day to those in the US of A..  (Canada's was weeks ago)  Grin
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:51:39 PM

I'm new to GUN but like the idea. As a second amendment supporter it is our duty to support projects such as this. Is there an active developer? I noticed guncoin support has not been active since last year.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:08:26 PM

I'm new to GUN but like the idea. As a second amendment supporter it is our duty to support projects such as this. Is there an active developer? I noticed guncoin support has not been active since last year.

They have been, on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/TeamGuncoin
damm315er

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:20:57 PM

LOL, guncoin is by no means abandoned!!   Grin Grin

The original dev left the project for personal reasons.

There's is a current dev team in place, of which I am part.  But we all have full time jobs, homes, family, lives, etc, and can't dedicate 24/7 to this project.  So we get here when we can, which is pretty much daily even if we don't post.  And we keep the lights on and progress moving forward, even if it's slower than we would like it to be.

We've upgraded the windoz wallet (it currently solo mines, has QR codes working for transfers, and have a tested out pad to use as POS equipment making it functional for use in gun stores), but are lacking testers to verify 100% functionality before release, and I haven't have the time to load several OS's on pc's to test it out with, so it's currently sitting un-released..  I have some vacation in the 2nd half of December, I might get to it then, depending on how much snow we have.

We also have plans for future upgrades, as things get rolling along more steadily.  One of them is the possibility of going to another algo (possibly back to Scrypt) because neoscrypt sort of shot us in the foot when the coder who was optimizing the code, decided to keep the most efficient stuff to himself for his rental GPU farm, and left the rest of us with random bits of whatever code we could get working.

We are all also 2a supporters, and have made some stickers and patches. 

XBEET

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:37:27 AM

Hi again  Smiley
So you got jagged with the leftovers from the Neo coder, hmph what a douche.
Don't get me wrong NEO is efficient! And after a second look, it seems beneficial because it stops Guncoin being exploited by farms.
So maybe I was a bit harsh b4, so sorry about that ok?

Now onto some questions....

Where can we buy the Guncoin stickers and patches? If we are going to support this coin a few stickers of Guncoin is cheap advertising.
I'll just ask my local gunshop if I can slap a few on the window, I'm sure he won't mind. Plus I want some for myself to put on my ammo boxes and my truck.
Plus I want some Guncoin patches, I wear beanie's all the time, they would look cool sewn on.

I like the pictures you posted. A bit of info on the what they are and the ammo would be good. Maybe some statistics on range and accuracy?? All the same they both look like serious workhorses.

Now why did you not say you are looking for testers? Huh
I would be happy to help test out the latest wallet and I'm sure others would too. (hint) give us a link!
Just ask for some help if your very busy, I'm sure many others would be glad to help Guncoin out.

Imo, the included POS sounds like a great legup for the wallet. Having ANY merchant to be able to accept Guncoin easily is some real good news!

Anyway, I gotta go buy some Guncoin  Grin Grin cya.

E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:15:38 AM

I also see some real potential here. I would buy stickers as well. Sounds like there has been a lot of work on GUN already and could be something great. I have some extra mags and various parts I would like to sell. Can these be posted somewhere in exchange for GUN? Anyway, I agree with the previous post. If you need some help testing I would be glad to help out.
damm315er

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:29:30 AM

The stickers I had made, the patches another dev had made.  They were listed on a site for sale, but the ad has expired.  

I am selling the stickers at my cost (as they were listed on the site) as 10 stickers for us $6.50, including shipping.  (that is 5 of each sticker)  I would rather get the name out than profit off of them.

The good part, is that I have had them on my truck (in the picture) for over a year now, and they are lasting well.

Send me a PM, so we can exchange paypal and addresses privately, and I can send the wallet to test, so it is not public released. Smiley

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:29:36 AM

lurking
liking

GUN will be a real banger best to focus on active arms rights communities and ignore the inner crypto world ... too cynical and pessimistic.

Keep the network a-hashing and i'm a buyer Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
damm315er

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:17:22 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 01:46:42 PM by damm315er

lurking
liking

GUN will be a real banger best to focus on active arms rights communities and ignore the inner crypto world ... too cynical and pessimistic.

Keep the network a-hashing and i'm a buyer Smiley

This is why the stickers, patches and POS capabilities..  To let people outside the crypto world know what guncoin is, what its purpose is, and to give them the ability to use it.  From there, once it catches on, it will grow on its own.  

Our goal is to guide it from point A to point B, and make sure that it's in the best possible shape when it gets there.

As a side note, the slower this develops the more coin will be in circulation, meaning any potential dump of premine will have less of an effect.
damm315er

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:19:21 PM

I like the pictures you posted. A bit of info on the what they are and the ammo would be good. Maybe some statistics on range and accuracy?? All the same they both look like serious workhorses.

The first one (with the folding stock), is an SKS Paratrooper model.  70+ year old Russian design, this one was manufactured in China back in the 70's.  It uses 7.62x39 ammo, same as the ak-47.  It was actually developed before the ak-47, so the AK is its younger brother.  Accuracy is good to ~150 yards using the rifle stock, freehand not so much..  lol  But the ammo costs around $.25 per round, so it's inexpensive to go out and play with.

The bottom one (with the scope) is called an AR-10, designed by Eugene Stoner for the military in 1961, and it is the big brother to the AR-15/M16.  It uses 308 cal (or equivalent 7.62x51 nato) ammo, and is a kicks like a mule when it's fired.  That's why they made a toned down version (the M16) for standard military use.  Currently it's sighted in for 200 yards, where it can hit a silver dollar really hard, consistently.  It should be good to 400 yards for dropping deer, but I don't have access to a range to get it out that far.

The ammo in the pics is all 7.62x51 nato (for the bottom rifle), as when setting everything up I didn't have any of the ammo for the SKS handy.  It's ZQI brand, made overseas, and is the cheapeast reliable ammo I could find at around $.50 per round. (my hunting ammo costs over twice that, so I don't keep much of it around)

Being a NY resident, they are also both compliant with NYS safe act rules.  The SKS didn't need any modification, but the AR-10 needed a couple parts replaced and the application of some epoxy, which was professionally done.

Now why did you not say you are looking for testers? Huh
I would be happy to help test out the latest wallet and I'm sure others would too. (hint) give us a link!
Just ask for some help if your very busy, I'm sure many others would be glad to help Guncoin out.

Testers are needed for the new wallet, to make sure that it works correctly on all the operating systems that it might be used on.  The reason for me saying to PM me, is to not possibly publicly release it with bugs, and then get things even more confused with another release if there is any.
GuncoinInfo

Activity: 781
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:28:21 PM

Well, I am very disappointed with BTC and the developer, I have not seen them post in months....years.....LOL, LOL.  Just because I do not post 5 times a day to boost the thread, does not mean I do not monitor, keep track, buy/sell, or manage the coin. 

With damn315er's assistance and that of others, this coin has survived and prospered despite seeing about 75% of the other coins fade away.  FYI, I gave away about a dozen of the patches you saw previously just walking around the Dallas Gun Show last weekend, when people stopped me and asked me about the patch on my ball cap.  Additionally, someone (like ME), pays for the hosting for the websites and several nodes every month.  So until I say it is dead, it is NOT dead!!!! 

So like I have said before, if you guys are sitting around waiting for the GUN Dev Team to do EVERYTHING for you and make money for you, you need to find another coin!!!!  GUN is a well designed coin with a future and a plan - the plan changes all the time, but is still moving forward at our pace, since there is little support in terms of marketing or much else beyond 3-4 of us working on it in addition to other things in our lives.  Remember, one VERY important characteristic of a any crypto coin is that it be decentralized.  That means everyone chips in to do something - anything to keep the coin moving forward. 

You need to trade the coin - you need to keep this thread active and positive - you need to promote the coin at every opportunity - beta testers are always welcome when updates come out - you need to monitor other coins to look for features that could benefit our coin, etc, etc, etc. etc.  The burden of making the coin successful and money for you is not my sole responsibility, nor that of the GUN Dev team. We do all we can within our means.  It needs to be an overall GUN effort from all those who support the Second Amendment and own at least 1 Guncoin in their wallet.  You know, Wayne LaPierre has a little help with his organization and does not have to do it all himself - there is safety and security in numbers.  Like always, we appreciate your using GUN and your support.

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: