Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - GUN Core V2.0 - New Exchange for Guncoin  (Read 187892 times)
XBEET

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:20:57 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 06:49:48 AM by XBEET

r$served

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:45:20 PM

I found myself another graphics card a while ago and added that to GUN's mining hash over at The Blocks Factory, YAY!

Anyway...what I really wanted to share was a few thoughts about GUN:
 I have printed some paper wallets, and some stickers to give away as I try to explain GUN to some local gunshops and to whomever's path I cross that I feel may be interested.

I believe it would be easier, and GUN probably taken a little more seriously if we had the resources readily available to legitimize/explain it.
 Imagine...
 Me, "Hey, check this out, this GUN currency is awesome"
 Other, "What is it?, what does it do?"
 Me, "It is a new type of currency, a way to transfer value peer to peer, for gun enthusiasts"
 Other, "Show me"
 Me, "Sorry, I cannot actually do that without being behind my computer, but someday it could be something big for people/businesses enjoying/using firearms, let me TRY to explain..."
 Other, "Huh"
 .....VS.....
 Me. "Pulls out a sweet looking paper wallet and transfers GUN to it via my phone, and maybe also hand them another pre-valued paper wallet that I loaded/printed earlier"
 Other, "Wow, that's awesome, your own gun money?"
 Me, "Yep, and still in it's early stages, let me answer any questions you may have"

Tools such as an android wallet, and a desktop wallet that could print paper wallets would be great to have.
 We could have a preprinted empty wallet and transfer GUN in a matter of seconds onto it from our phones as a demonstration of how easy GUN is to use.
 A web wallet would make it easier for newcomers also, making it as simple as logging on to a website and then transferring GUN from there, hopefully being able to import private keys from paper wallets they may have received, and not having to download anything to become involved.

Not having the resources to promote is one of the likely reasons GUN seems to be slipping to me.

My thought is that we need to crowdsource the necessary funds to pay for whatever it takes to make, and run an android wallet, and fix the current QT wallet so that one might be able to mine directly from it (you actually can though, with your CPU, under the mining tab, but I am more referring to using your computer's video card), along with the printing of paper wallets (preferrably with an option of using your own background image which would allow the "printing of one's own money" for ranges, gunshops, promotions, etc...).

I do understand that the ability to do that last (print from the walet) may be extremely technically challenging, but maybe we can put together a paper wallet generator where we can easily substitute our own individual, custom background images into.

An update to the wallet that automatically adds a fee which goes toward the expenses, development, and promotion of GUN would also be extremely beneficial in my opinion.
 Considering how much and how many things gun folks pay for already, this would be a miniscule expense for a tool such as GUN to have at one's disposal.

I believe that it is not up to the "dev" to make things happen, other than keeping the website and social media accounts active, up to date, and maybe shaking us up now and then, letting us know that we can't sit around and think something is going to happen by itself.
 We have to do the doing, but maybe need him/them to let us know that, and share what ideas they may be able to impliment with our help...some organization.
 No new exchanges are going to accept GUN until they see positive activity from the GUN community.

To me, this looks a good time to try something other than wait around, since GUN isn't going to get much lower in value, with not much to lose in that regard, and lots to gain.
 I believe that GUN is a sleeper of a coin that has great potential, considering that it is technically running smoothly, fits a niche market that has compassionate beliefs in freedoms, and has quite a bit of time left with close to the initial block rewards for many to get involved without feeling like they missed the boat.

Anyway...thanks for reading Smiley

TLDR: about the same as my last post, just different words.
Odeyin

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

The Dev's refrain over the years of this coin has been: If you are waiting on someone to make you rich you are going to be waiting a long time. He is right, but he obviously has no stake in the outcome of this coin. From economics: People respond to incentives. So I ask you, Dev, what is your incentive to keep this coin alive? Because it seems like you have none. This is understandable, especially if you don't have any Guncoin yourself. Maybe someone else needs to take it over if that is case.
XBEET

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:05:22 AM

He wont answer, as you all can probably tell, its me who has proposed a takeover, twice now.
I sent him a msg at least a year ago, but couldn't get organized at the time. Then about 6 weeks ago, I hit him up again, but No reply whatsoever!

So I sent another msg a few days ago, saying - ok you dont want to sell, well ok thats fine.
Gave him a fair whack of GC and told him we need to come together with strategies to bring GC up, annnnnddd same old same old - NO REPLY!

I know I ripped him a new one, but like you say their's just no incentives here to buy. He/she either has no clue what to do or like I said walked away years ago.

Look, I've tried to get the reigns, I've asked for support from miners and holders and basically have received no feedback whatsoever, just Zombie's mentality thinking the Dev is going to preform a DEVJesus one day.

Like I said once Cryptopia drops it, were gone! POOF, like the DEV!
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:02:52 AM

He wont answer, as you all can probably tell, its me who has proposed a takeover, twice now.
I sent him a msg at least a year ago, but couldn't get organized at the time. Then about 6 weeks ago, I hit him up again, but No reply whatsoever!

So I sent another msg a few days ago, saying - ok you dont want to sell, well ok thats fine.
Gave him a fair whack of GC and told him we need to come together with strategies to bring GC up, annnnnddd same old same old - NO REPLY!

I know I ripped him a new one, but like you say their's just no incentives here to buy. He/she either has no clue what to do or like I said walked away years ago.

Look, I've tried to get the reigns, I've asked for support from miners and holders and basically have received no feedback whatsoever, just Zombie's mentality thinking the Dev is going to preform a DEVJesus one day.

Like I said once Cryptopia drops it, were gone! POOF, like the DEV!
I support any dev that actively develops this coin. Crypto is ever evolving. If GC doesn't evolve too we'll be obsolete.
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:19:23 AM

Somebody just bought up the entire orderbook all the way up to 25 sats. Holy moly. I think we got some good news coming our way!
duxa11

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

let config purse do not want to sync or link to the updated wallet
shogun0101

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:42:50 PM

We need to make the wallet POS. Does anyone know how much coins the dev owns?
TheSignsGuy

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

We need to make the wallet POS. Does anyone know how much coins the dev owns?

POS could be interesting.

Could you share your ideas as to why you believe so?

My best guess is that it would bring about a temporary price increase due to the speculation on a change happening, but that it would also be short lived.

What this currency needs is more supporters and enthusiasm.

A more solid foundation (updated and current website, mobile wallet) and somehow getting the word out to additional firearm/2nd amendment supporters.

For my part, I mine a bit and help support an explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gun/... FYI, they make it very easy to do so.

To answer your question, I believe that the dev holds a decent amount left over from the ICPO for GUNs use in bounties or promotion or whatnot.

GuncoinInfo

Activity: 781
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 11:46:35 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 03:31:06 AM by GuncoinInfo

First, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Guncoin a very Happy Anniversary as it celebrates over 3 years online and thank the majority of the community for their support over those 3 years.

Second, I'd like to make it PERFECTLY clear, AGAIN, that this developer is NOT deceased and NOT going anywhere now or anytime soon.  The fact that I choose not to actively participate in this or any forum or with shouting matches with ignorant, irrelevant newbies intent on destroying the coin, is in no way a reflection of my support of this coin.  I have better things to do in my life than stay glued to a forum 24x7 waiting to respond - Not going to happen.  Got it?

Third, since some of you seem to NOT be able to go back more than 3-4 pages on this forum, let me clarify again......The future of this or ANY coin rests with the community, NOT the developer IMHO.  Where are the original BTC and LTC developers now - are they even alive?  Who kept those coins alive and going?  Is the Bureau of Engraving out marketing the US Dollar all over the world?  Eventually, I will die - no time soon I hope.  What happens to GUN then, who will promote it? Hmmmm?

Fourth, how many coins I own is my own business as is what I choose to do with them and when - FYI, it is between 100 and 100,000,000 and spread over no less than at least a dozen wallets.  Good luck figuring it out - I have honestly never added them all up.  That should either thrill you to death or scare the crap out of you.  That being said, I do not mine any more and have not bought or sold any GUN in quite a while.  OK???

So you have heard me say what I do for this coin over the past 1-2 years - I am not going to repeat it again.  In addition to those things, let me add a few more items for your consideration as a coin owner I deal with.....

1) I bought our way on to all the exchanges that we were ever listed on (NONE OF THEM ARE FREE - they do not tell you that), big and small, and then spent weeks buying coins as many of you dumped what you mined when no one else was buying or supporting the coin. When I quit buying, eventually we got delisted for lack of volume. No one thought to buy a few coins every couple of days??? Honestly, folks why in the world would I go out and spend time and money to get us listed on any other exchanges now, just to give you another venue to dump your coins and no one is buying?  We would just get delisted again.  I suggest you go out and spend your own money getting GUN on an exchange - the motivation to keep it trading having spent your own money gives you a whole new outlook.

2) I gave you a Marketplace to sell things with GUN (GuncoinAds.com), lots of time and money putting it together and configuring it. Yet only 2-3 of you ever did anything with it.....WTF?

3) With the help of another member, we had GUN patches and GUN stickers made for you to give out at gun shops, shows and ranges.  Did any of you buy any?  None that I am aware of.  Only 1-2 even asked about them.  Did any of you do ANYTHING to promote us at ANY gun shop, show or range?  Hell no!!!  So much for supporting YOUR coin. But, I did not do anything, right?

4) I received and dealt with countless DDOS attacks from the far left and anti-gun online terrorists.....Lots of fun. But the website kept going and the blockchain kept moving. But I did not do anything right?

5) I arranged for a webhost service to accept GUN for webhosting and ZERO of you ever used them.....WTF?

6) I received countless insults, personal attacks, personal threats, extortion threats, bribe attempts, false accusations, etc. etc. in private and public from the Alt-Left wingers and know-it-all newbies, totally ignorant of what goes on in the real world and whose claim to fame is playing Chicken Little claiming the sky is falling on Guncoin.  You know the exchanges, just LOVE to see that crap in forums for coins they have listed, right or are considering?  How does that in ANY way help the coin?  It makes absolutely no business sense to trash your own coin in public and then wonder why the price goes down or it gets delisted.....WOW!

7) Did you like the articles and stories that were online last year that we have links to on the website?  Think they were FREE?  WRONG - no one does anything for FREE in crypto.  Every article or story was bought and paid for by me (with BTC) and I have not seen a single one since - no community member wrote or sponsored one anywhere that was ever mentioned or I could find. Same applies to marketing, who has spent anything on promoting anything with GUN over the past two years??? So please do not try and tell me the community fully supports the coin - they are waiting for me to do it for them at my expense as always.

Would I sell the coin? Absolutely !!!!  Make me an offer, LOL. I received no less than 10 inquiries from individuals and groups wanting to buy me out over the past year.  Most are from anonymous sources who choose to remain anonymous, but want to know everything about me.  Where is the equity in that?  For starters, I would NEVER EVER sell my interest in GUN without knowing EVERYTHING about the group buying it and what their intentions are.  That is to protect each of you!  Additionally, I would NEVER EVER sell them my GUN coins that I have - it's called checks and balances. That being said, LOL no one EVER gave me a price they would pay, which indicates none were very serious.  For now, I have no selling price in mind and my interest in selling is pretty low.

And the list goes on and on and on.  LOL, So I ask you folks, what motivation is there for me to spend my time, energy, money, etc. on a coin for a community who, for the most part, sits on their a$$es and bitches about what I do or do not do and ignores what has been done or is being done?  Seriously?  There is no need to respond to any of these comments or questions as the questions are mostly rhetorical in nature and I do not care about whether you like my tone or not and probably will not read them anyway.  

So why am I posting now?  Well, not to drive the price up to sell or drive the price down to buy for sure.  What I desire, is that I hope that some of you read between the lines here and see what I am saying - GUN success depends on you, NOT me.  With BTC at $1800 and a Conservative in the White House, there exists a huge opportunity for GUN.  I cannot possibly attend every gun show, solicit every gun shop and range in America.  All of you are trying to make me a single point failure for the coin. I will not let that happen. Any crypto coin should NEVER be solely dependent on a single owner - a coin has to be decentralized to be successful - not dependent on what I do for it.  

There is absolutely no reason, one of you cannot get us on an exchange.  There is absolutely no reason, one of you cannot create a website that accepts GUN as a payment option. How many of you can write an article, a blog, post in other forums & websites about GUN?  If and when that happens, I am happy to address them - you will note in the forum when a select few (and I do appreciate their efforts - kudos to TheSignsGuy for keeping a block explorer going) of you went out of your way to do something positive for the coin, I was reasonably quick to thank you and promote the new option.  Folks, negativity breeds more negativity.  Free speech is just important as the 2nd Amendment to me.  If you want to clutter this forum with negative posts, you only hurt the coin and yourselves. You should be policing yourselves - I am not going to do it for you or censure anyone EVER.  You should have the common sense and business savvy to do that yourselves. If you look in the forum and like what you see and think gun-related business owners and exchanges will be impressed and attracted to GUN with it, then leave things as they are. If not, do something about it on your own.

GUN has now been around for over 3 years - VERY few coins can make that claim. We should all be very proud of that fact.  That is a tribute to your mining, dedication and positive support from a select few.  Our next 3 years will depend more on you. As always, I appreciate your support.

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
shogun0101

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

Awesome thank you for making a appearance GuncoinInfo. I don't want to ruffle any feathers I am just thinking outside the box so this coin can thrive again.

In response to POS is because most coins are going to it aka Ethereum. Second it makes Guncoin more valuable because people will want to hold coins for giving incentives aka proof of state coins based on percent of coins you own.

The original guncoin DEV did a lot to promote this coin. Look at the old posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. No posts this year. We need that churning with up to date guncoin info.

We still need to inform the masses because Cryptocurrency still only has a 50 Billion capitalization (24 Billion for altcoins) which is peanuts compared to the stock market. Heck just having information that is recent would help.

I know we keep hearing everyone else needs to everything, not the DEV blah, blah, blah. But we don't have access to those accounts to promote it (facebook, twitter),you do. I am glad you finally updated the website which looks recent cause last time I checked a ton of mining websites were dead links. But if you can't maintain some of this stuff then give it to community members that can.

I also haven't seen any recent pictures of promotion anywhere aka guns shows, gun ranges, etc. Heck a booth at a gun show doesn't cost much. Potcoin is at least was at Cannabis cup! Now that coins bouncing around 7 cents. Plus they are getting involved with dispensaries. Heck why aren't we involved with gun shops yet?

Also if you do own 100 million coins or whatever you probably hold the most coins and have the most incentive to gain.

TheSignsGuy

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:03:00 AM

It is nice to see that some information has been updated on the website and the OP here at Bitcoin Forum.

A good start, getting pointed in the right direction... downrange.
chalsengi

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:06:36 PM

Great concept to serve a particular need, but seems like it really needed a team rather than just one guy. Internet communities are not teams. The problem as I see it is crypto is news to so many people, and is mystifying or perceived as too unstable. If you could quickly enough convert from USD into GUN and back to USD for the purchase then thatd be ideal, (and given its still on at least one exchange not impossible) but that still doesnt overcome the mystifying nature of it to people. If it can be relaunched with a dedicated team it would be great, but until that day I dont expect the dev to be doing any more heavy lifting after the monumental efforts and subsequent discouragements he endured.
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:49:28 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 07:37:44 PM by GuncoinInfo

I appreciate the constructive feedback from those of you who chose to positively contribute a few ideas.  They are not without merit and not out of the question, I will leave it at that for now......A few comments on a few thoughts I came across.......

1) Crowd funding an android app - great idea.  I would make sure you have a crowd and a "reliable" and proven programmer before getting started and yes, we would contribute - we just would not be the first.....

2) Anyone who thinks they are "shareholders of GUN" only because they own some coins, needs a refresher course in economics and finance. Last time I checked, no one was selling shares or anything from the developer side.  I take that back, we did try and sell stickers and patches, but had virtually no takers and NEVER a share of anything we had rights to.  You own a currency, not shares of anything.  Your currency represents a small piece of a growing number of coins in circulation.  Any one who holds GUN coins is no more a shareholder of GUN than anyone who hold US dollars or gold coins is a shareholder of the United States.....LOL....Seriously?  That being said, by owning GUN you do have a vested interest in GUN - BIG difference......We will give in on that terminology.  Additionally, you NEVER EVER EVER want to infer that we have or are offering shares of ANYTHING!  That is a MAJOR red flag that will light us up like a lighthouse in the eyes of the Securities and Exchange Commission.  We do NOT need those type of headaches.  So PLEASE, let's drop that FALSE idea NOW!

3) POS ?  I am so-so on that idea. But think it is a good discussion topic to keep our thread going.

4) If anyone really thinks that the long term success of GUN rides with an occasional post from me on Facebook or Twitter, you might as well sell your coins now....What DOES help is if you guys get out there and talk about GUN on your own Facebook and Twitter accounts and other forums.  Traffic and SEO ranking is primarily built on referral links, not just the primary account.  So if 10 of you post something, it carries a lot more weight from a SEO perspective, than about anything else, especially me posting by myself.......Yea, Yea, Yea, I know you can "share" my posts or tweets.  But as I remember, I never had a Facebook post that was shared or even liked by more than one person.....Who's to say you cannot set up your own Guncoin-related Facebook or Twitter page?  I have mentioned this before.  Is there just one BTC related Facebook group or Twitter page?  No way, there are dozens and dozens.  Is there no creativity in the group to figure that out???  Come on guys, you can do that NOW!  The more GUN-related sites out there the better and those types of pages are FREE!

Hopefully, that will further add on to what I previously posted with a few things that I failed to make note of or add more fuel to the fire for others - so be it.  Again, thanks for your support.

thegeneral1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:49:28 AM

Hello fellow 2A defenders,
I have watched this coin go nowhere since the ICO.

I propose we start to think outside the box and let go of certain rigid dogmas that are hurting the cause.

What we need:
1.) A large growing community using the coin and developing for the coin.
2.) Create an environment of price appreciation.
3.) Stay true to our ideals of a creating a government and corporate proof method to transact in the firearm space.
4.) Think global.  This world would be a better place if everyone had gun rights.  We need to promote this.
5.) Create a connection with the real world.  May be we can set up our own ammunition reserve or something to allow people to buy the coin backed by something they may not be able to store at home, etc.

ETH is at $12billion.  ICOs are succeeding.  This is the time to act.

I propose we hold another ICO, advertize, get new people involved in GUN and that we propose something greater to offer than a low volume coin nobody uses.  We need a white paper and good ideas for the future of the coin.

Holders of the current coin would get a 1:1 exchange of the new token.  We can set up a "hard reserve" as well as the coin.  We can use proceeds from the ICO to create an ammunition reserve.  Where GUN could be exchanged for ammunition, etc.

We can be better than POT, if we try.  There is no reason we can't be at $21million today like POT.  Why are we stuck as a low volume coin at ~50k?HuhHuh  We are all "the dev" and we all gotta do something because this coin about to die.
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 02:26:54 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 03:42:01 PM by GuncoinInfo

Well, interesting thoughts from an anonymous newbie with your first post.  If you have watched this coin since we started, why have you never posted or like a few others, just changed your name when the old one flames out trying to disassociate yourself from a prior name???  I am sure everyone will just jump up and cheer and rally behind a one-post newbie taking shots from the sidelines wanting to get into the game.

Regardless, you are correct in that if the community does not do something to move forward, you can expect little upward price movement. All that being said, whoever you are, I appreciate you putting the ideas out in public for a change instead of a PM to me from one of your others handles for all to consider and potentially add to. For that, I thank you.  You just should have done it from your regular handle (if you have one), to provide more credibility to your ideas. BUT, let me give some constructive feedback on your list.......

You are wasting your time with another ICO.  You have a perfectly good working coin right here, apply your thoughts and ideas to it instead of stealing it away for your own use and control.  A new coin does not happen over night.  It could take well over 6 months and I doubt folks are going to wait that long.  What you can do to create real value with GUN is to equate so much GUN to a specific amount of ammo.  The higher the price of GUN, the more ammo you could trade it for.  For example.....

1000 GUN = 1 x 22 round
1500 GUN = 1 x 9 round
2000 GUN = 1 x 45 round
2500 GUN = 1 x 226 round
etc, etc. etc.

This creates a whole new exchange for GUN - ANYONE could set up the GUN exchange business and sell ammo for GUN.  This works perfectly for EXISTING GUN, but NOT a GUN clone since there would not be enough coins out there of a new coin to buy much of anything for quite a while.  You think this would not drive the prices up? You bet it would.  This has been discussed before, but lacked any one in the community who would follow through with it.  Of course there are logistical and legal issues to overcome with selling ammo over the Internet.  But if there are any current FFL's or creative entrepreneurs out there, this is how you make some money and add real value to GUN.  Anyone that is not a newbie interested in doing this can PM me.  In regards to globalization of GUN, you are wasting your time - don't bite off more than you can chew.  Focus on making it successful in the good old USA first.

So write your white paper and let's see where it leads us.......

thegeneral1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:53:46 PM

Yes, this is my first post.  I invested in the ICO, and have been watching on the sidelines mostly.

The only thing got me to post was seeing the huge increases in value in crypto with almost no change in GUN.  That gave me proof in my head that this is a dead coin and we have to do something or all our money (in my case) and hardwork (others) will go to waste.

Am I guilty of not putting in work?  Yes.  But that is the point of an ICO and crypto - investors can join and support a coin financially if they don't have time or ability to support the coin.

I appreciate your feedback and calm analysis.  This tells me you are open to improving the coin and are also rightfully frustrated with a lack of help.  I do agree with you there.

In regards to the ammo reserve, that is tough for any user to implement on their own, but doable.

However, I think we are at the point where we need to decide that increasing exposure and community size with a new ICO may be worth the 6 months effort.  I think we should explore setting up an ammo reserve, a physical reserve, like Tether, backed by ammunition or firearms.  Lots of people live in jurisdictions where they cannot own certain ARs or amounts of ammunition.  We can set up a reserve in 2A friendly states like Arizona or Alaska.

Just look at the Zr ICO- they are about to raise $3.5 million to set up a mining company that they don't even have yet.

Gun enthusiasts like the idea of having their GUN backed by something.  If we can even get some ratio backing, that would give us the support and community we need.  People would feel a lot more comfortable putting $10,000 into a coin backed with a .05 or .20 ratio or whatever to real ammunition.
boby-1

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:04:42 PM

This looks interesting.. there has been a gunbot as well for bot trading

GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:10:06 PM

This looks interesting.. there has been a gunbot as well for bot trading

The Gunbot that you see advertised for BOT trading on the Poloniex exchange has nothing to do with GUN.

GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:18:52 PM

Yes, this is my first post.  I invested in the ICO, and have been watching on the sidelines mostly.

The only thing got me to post was seeing the huge increases in value in crypto with almost no change in GUN.  That gave me proof in my head that this is a dead coin and we have to do something or all our money (in my case) and hardwork (others) will go to waste.

Looking at GUN pricing - the pricing has stayed almost exactly the same as one year ago, other than a few spikes the same relative to BTC. So with the rise in BTC, GUN is also more valuable now than a year ago and has not fallen in value, but actually gone up if you compare to USD.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: