Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:11:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools?  (Read 3615 times)
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

crypto is still only known to a few people.
The first is because it is still in the research and development stage, the government department has not thoroughly researched it, and has not formulated corresponding laws and regulations, so the government department did not help to promote it.
The second is because these technologies are very professional. This is not something that everyone can learn and accept. Therefore, it takes some time to perfect it before applying it to ordinary people.
Third, as far as I know, in China, Japan already has a university specializing in blockchain disciplines, so in the future we are very hopeful to see the school's crypto discipline.
SilverCup08 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

Hi guys!

I for one think that havint cryptocurrency as part of an educational system is a good gateway for future aspirants to develop their very own cryptocurrency and invent the next big thing after bitcoins. I have to agree on this because cryptocurrency education is very important.
Well said man! It is very important that the youth of today learns about cryptocurrencies because these are the same people in the future who will nurture the system and make it better. If they don't start now, they will be like most people now who don't understand it at all. The problem is, those in authority don't look at it that way.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

crypto is still only known to a few people.
The first is because it is still in the research and development stage, the government department has not thoroughly researched it, and has not formulated corresponding laws and regulations, so the government department did not help to promote it.
The second is because these technologies are very professional. This is not something that everyone can learn and accept. Therefore, it takes some time to perfect it before applying it to ordinary people.
Third, as far as I know, in China, Japan already has a university specializing in blockchain disciplines, so in the future we are very hopeful to see the school's crypto discipline.
I agree. The fact cryptocurrencies are not regulated, it does not get any support by the government although I would prefer that the government does not mess with it so that it can keep its freedom and democracy on currency. On the other hand, if it's incorporated in school and university learning, even just the basics, I think it's a good way forward. Look at the countries you've mentioned. Aren't they highly advanced and progressive?
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Hello guys and I think we need a mass adoption first, before taughting this in schools. A lot of universities are offering crypto cources at the moment and it has an awesome perspective in the future for the whole sector.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

Hello guys and I think we need a mass adoption first, before taughting this in schools. A lot of universities are offering crypto cources at the moment and it has an awesome perspective in the future for the whole sector.
I'm sorry I don't quite get it. Did you mean before "teaching" cryptocurrencies in school? There is no word as "taughting" I'm afraid. And your statement is quite contradicting. You said that we need a mass adoption first before teaching it in schools and then you said that a lot of universities are already offering at the moment.
Did you mean the lower level schools for elementary and high school? And can you please share what universities are already offering crypto courses? I really don't know of any and it's really great if there are already those offering this course.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

I support you and really want to instill financial literacy from school. But let's be honest, the total capitalization of the cryptocurrencies is not up to scale of large companies, which she now may have an impact? Cryptocurrency no one considers seriously, no one believes in her life. To begin with, the bitcoin needs to prove to be a good side, to do something useful for the world, and now we only hear about the scams and frauds in almost every new project.
I agree with you much as it's saddening but it's true. The majority still don't believe in cryptocurrency and one reason is because they don't understand it which is also why the perception for it has always been something that is associated with scams and fraud. But what really should come first? Believing in it first or understanding it first which is best done in schools and universities. It's like the million dollar question of which comes first, the chicken or the egg?
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

I know in the future it will be implemented in order that all people will be enlightened to the benefits of the cryptocurrency. However in the mean time we can learn also through our own experience in the crypto world.
Yes, hopefully they will see the importance of learning the basics from schools and universities but the future might be too late because by then, cryptocurrencies might already be dominating the financial world and only then they will begin learning just like what we are doing now.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

When the policy of a country willing to receive crypto then this will be useful when studied in all schools. But even still many feel this is dangerous enough crypto field so it certainly is still in doubt. many people are still learning it himself even later can to be more in the future.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

If the Crypto taught in school I thought it was a very good idea. And this is a very large industry and if we can run this business could certainly win a very large profit. And if this is taught in school, could certainly teach children to do business. And they also began to learn about technology Blockchain.
Exactly! The earlier that the children learns about cryptocurrencies, the better for their own future. Not only will they learn to do business but it will prepare them for the time in the future when cryptocurrencies might be dominating currency of the world.
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

When the policy of a country willing to receive crypto then this will be useful when studied in all schools. But even still many feel this is dangerous enough crypto field so it certainly is still in doubt. many people are still learning it himself even later can to be more in the future.
I know and that is why the cryptocurrencies are still a dark horse in the financial system. It is saddening that it's not being given enough attention and focus when in fact, it has great potentials for the economy. It's true that many people are still learning it but how can it be learned better by even more people?
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Cryptocurrency been taught in school will generate more interest in cryptocurrency and hasten cryptocurrency adoption I'm so payment, commerce and business!

SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

well this is very good if crypto currency becomes a subject in school because it will be very beneficial for students to learn how to get income from cyberspace, of course in digital currency. and the development of crypto currencies will certainly run smoothly

This would be a good idea. There is big possibility that cryptocurrency will play a big part in the future. Thus, teaching it to the students, the next generation might be a great step for the future. This would open them in wide possibility in the crypto world.
Exactly what I'm thinking. The new generation of today will be the future of cryptocurrency industry but if they are not taught in schools and universities now, they will not be prepared enough for it when they get older so what's going to happen when by that time, cryptos are already dominating the financial system, right?
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Here in Germany cryptocurrency are already taught in 2 Universities, not only technical part but also about economy and marketing! I read about the same situation is in the Swiss and Scandinavian countries.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

I think you don't need that subject in schools, may be in University and it will be hard to teach, as there is lack of teachers and there needs to be topics to be developed! And let's say for example a business, how to run a chain store, there is no such a subjects for people to teach, I mean there is subjects like economy, business management and ect. but some people can run and set up a business from 0 and most can't do it, same here! You either get it or either don't, you can't teach someone to make money out of cryptocurrency as out of 100%, only 10 to 20% of investors will make money and the other's will lose! That's a reality

SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

Here in Germany cryptocurrency are already taught in 2 Universities, not only technical part but also about economy and marketing! I read about the same situation is in the Swiss and Scandinavian countries.
Oh wow that's great news! At least somewhere in some parts of the world, it is already being introduced to the universities. No wonder why European countries are always up to date and even ahead on their economy than other countries. Those kids learning it now will definitely not be lost in the future.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

Many governments are still in a stalemate in reference to the acceptance of crypto currencies and since governments are the most powerful moderators of the educational systems, why would they initiate or introduce crypto currency into the syllabus? Had governments accepted the use of cryptos, then it would have been easy to get a crypto related subject or course in high schools and colleges. But I do agree that it would have been good for the crypto community.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

I explained to my parents a bit - they pretended they understood.
Based on the article on basic concepts in cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of such articles.
in general, who is really interested - he will find where to read

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SilverCup08 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

A new stage of development will be comparable with the advent of the Internet into everyday life. You can love cryptocurrency, you can hate - but you need to know in any case. I think that at the school level, children should get an idea of cryptocurrency and especially the basics of blockchain technology.
Agreed! Just the idea and basics to be taught in schools and universities are good enough just to keep them informed so that when they grow up, they will not be totally ignorant about it. There is so much to learn about cryptocurrencies and blockchain and it could not be accomodated all in school but a good level of understanding is good enough.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
I think that it would be possible to teach elementary knowledge of cryptocurrencies at school. For example, the most famous cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology.

Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

Would be great, in my country children learn so many nonsense things, and just a few things, which is really useful in real life. But cryptocurrencies will surely not be part of the school schedule any time soon, I don't think the Ministry of Education even heard about it Cheesy Anyways, there are some privat, educational purpose sites in my native language as well.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: