Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

I'm waiting for launch of Soccer Manager Crypto on XAYA blockchain because I like Football managers and there are many fans of these type of game throughout the world. I want to play my favorite game and earn crypto. I think it is a good chance to get mass adoption of blockchain games and make crypto more popular.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Gaming is the technology industry. and the blockchain is the future technology that will provide a gaming platform more simple and secure. Game industry grows rapidly year by year so it is possible to reach more market around the world also, the gamer knows how the blockchain tech is truly useful.

Damn dude, you are absolutely right, when do you think people on the planet understand that, though?
Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

Gaming or Gambling? For gaming it can tokenize the in app purchases which is currently done withh google and apple.
But if you are talking about gambling blockchain payments are already implemented just needs smart contracts to be safe.

I think OP meant gaming, not gambling, considering links he provided. I don't really trust gambling sites myself, just a bias i guess.
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

I'm waiting for launch of Soccer Manager Crypto on XAYA blockchain because I like Football managers and there are many fans of these type of game throughout the world. I want to play my favorite game and earn crypto. I think it is a good chance to get mass adoption of blockchain games and make crypto more popular.
I wonder if people could make a fantasy league connected with blockchain Smiley
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

I believe the blockchain of the game is very promising sector. I didn't try to play them myself, but I read the stories of people who were able to make good money on it. It's cool when you have the opportunity to play an interesting game and also earn money.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 10:43:37 AM by oneblagobl

I believe the blockchain of the game is very promising sector. I didn't try to play them myself, but I read the stories of people who were able to make good money on it. It's cool when you have the opportunity to play an interesting game and also earn money.

Try one of those 7 games in original post out. You might actually find it interesting.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

It's great the our community has been expanding and it didn't settled for the exchanges. So, we'll be looking forward how gaming platform can help the commy to improve our economy.

Jimbable

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

It's great the our community has been expanding and it didn't settled for the exchanges. So, we'll be looking forward how gaming platform can help the commy to improve our economy.
If i got you right, then yes, fresh ideas really help improving crypto economy, in my opinion.
Friorianf (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

They do improve economy, really. In the sense in which people can make additional money from them, while enjoying the gameplay.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

They do improve economy, really. In the sense in which people can make additional money from them, while enjoying the gameplay.

Yes, indeed, you can raise money on this project, yesterday I have sold 1,500 imps, I sent it to my wallet, and was satisfied
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Certainly a promising direction. It`d be interesting to see how this aspect of crypto will develop in the next few years.
At the very least they`ll work as a great popularizing tool, cryptogaming seems like a nice place to start learning crypto.
nastyagav

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

Damn, friend, I wonder how much money you earned for the 1500 imps sale and how much time you spent to get your them?
Share with me, if it's not hard for you.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.
hello! i think the description is fascinating, so full and accurate! i enjoy crypto games too, my favourite from your list is crypto saga. oh, and that ether rock, i've just misread the name

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:41:27 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 07:38:48 PM by DarkDays

Personally I feel that all of the blockchain games currently available are far too limited to really appeal to the masses. Not only are the limited in their scope and replyability, but all seem to have the same common theme of either gambling, collecting or trading. We need some traditional type games to integrate blockchain into the mix, such as a huge AAA type game to really get the public interesting in the technology of blockchain. I don't see this happening within the next 2-3 years.

Right now there are a bunch of platforms looking to bring blockchain gaming to the primetime, such as Loom, Enjin and several ongoing ICOs. For the most part, blockchain gaming is reserved for gambling games because they have an immediate audience and are typically easy to create. I think that we'll see some bigger players enter the space soon so we can expect some bigger games.

Can't wait for the Ready Player One DApp!
jepoy1109

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

Yeah been really a hot topic this year and so many are still on their  production that not been release.
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

Personally I feel that all of the blockchain games currently available are far too limited to really appeal to the masses. Not only are the limited in their scope and replyability, but all seem to have the same common theme of either gambling, collecting or trading. We need some traditional type games to integrate blockchain into the mix, such as a huge AAA type game to really get the public interesting in the technology of blockchain. I don't see this happening within the next 2-3 years.
Is 2 or 3 years that big of a term? I mean, looking at crypto development in particular, you can say that it had lived for about 5 years as for now. The tech in this field is booming, though, so i expect REAL games with blockchain integrated in the next year.
chainrepublik

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

Games that use Ethereum network are dead from the start, because each user action cost a lot. This is a niche reserved to card games / gambling / game with minimal user interaction. Collectibles games are perfect for ethereum. Nothing more. Complex games can't be implemented over ETH. Period.

The REAL blockchain games are games that run on their own blockchain where the transactions cost are almost zero and the rules that can be implemented can be much more complex. They will beat any other ETH game in no time.

We launched chainrepublik blockchain (www.chainrepublik.com) 7 days ago and today the network processed more transactions than Monero. The blockchain games are the future of gaming but not using a 3rd party network like ETH.

bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

Damn, friend, I wonder how much money you earned for the 1500 imps sale and how much time you spent to get your them?

I sold 1500 imps for 0.014529 BTC, that's about $ 100
I earned my imps in a couple of weeks, I just fought with other players.
nastyagav

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

I sold 1500 imps for 0.014529 BTC, that's about $ 100
I earned my imps in a couple of weeks, I just fought with other players.

Not bad. If I put 100$ in the game, would they pay off? And if they do, when?
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

For me, the future will definitely be for this segment, where people will not only be able to play, but also to earn money for it, not for nothing there are companies that are now actively involved in this segment,and invest a lot of money in this direction

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: