Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59465 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:31:51 PM

CryptoKitties is actually the one that made some crazy hype and got many players online I remember checking it out and seriously is going to take some time to raise and sell kitties and my assumption for the rest is basically thesame they mostly have same terminology i think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:56:55 AM

Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.

I think the future will be for VR and therefore watched the projects in this area, but some positive dynamics he did not show, which is why I killed this venture inside myself.
omegasoldier

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:35:51 PM

Do any of you play Ether Kingdoms or EtherRock?
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:41:37 PM

Do any of you play Ether Kingdoms or EtherRock?

I played both games. I like Ether Kingdoms, and you?
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:24:23 PM

Blockchain games and it's future or crpytocurrencies games, the future of the blockchain games has a lot of interesting things to be done and the future of it is very bright because of those people who loves to play games makes it popular and because of this games it makes the gamers to play very well and they want to play games because of the reason that when they are playing and the way that they are winning they are gaining some profit from just playing those games, but there is a very good risking in this because you need to risk some money in order to play and earn profit.
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:57:46 PM

Blockchain games and it's future or crpytocurrencies games, the future of the blockchain games has a lot of interesting things to be done and the future of it is very bright because of those people who loves to play games makes it popular and because of this games it makes the gamers to play very well and they want to play games because of the reason that when they are playing and the way that they are winning they are gaining some profit from just playing those games, but there is a very good risking in this because you need to risk some money in order to play and earn profit.

Many games have internal mining. This allows you not to lose money fighting with other players
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:26:48 AM

Gamings in crypto seems has a potential. There are people  involved in crypto and in cryptogames too. And probably in near future more and more will be supporting cryptogames.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:22:44 AM

I think the blockchain game is a new innovation that get so much attention, so then the more it get renewed it will also get more people. I remember when CryptoKitties flooded the transaction queue list on ethereum blockchain. Even though the game does not have the appearance of a sophisticated game.

Gaming is trillions dollar industry and i think its good for blockchain project jump in this industry. I am believe gaming blockchain could find a space in this industry and could reach success because most people already having smartphone support for high gaming
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:29:08 PM

I think the blockchain game is a new innovation that get so much attention, so then the more it get renewed it will also get more people. I remember when CryptoKitties flooded the transaction queue list on ethereum blockchain. Even though the game does not have the appearance of a sophisticated game.

Gaming is trillions dollar industry and i think its good for blockchain project jump in this industry. I am believe gaming blockchain could find a space in this industry and could reach success because most people already having smartphone support for high gaming
anyway, today I see that most of the promising projects, which show real results in the cryptocurrency market, are really related to gambling.  It seems that such companies have more demand than companies for other spheres of human activity.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:01:29 PM

Games platforms on block chain is another way through which mass adoption can be brought into the world of cryptocurrency.
There are lots of game enthusiasts, so if there is any factor that will attract them, they will definitely employ it and make use of it.
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:33:51 PM

Games platforms on block chain is another way through which mass adoption can be brought into the world of cryptocurrency.
There are lots of game enthusiasts, so if there is any factor that will attract them, they will definitely employ it and make use of it.

What factor can attract them?
tiptravel

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:44:28 AM

The most important factor in a blockchain game is the gameplay. The game should be interesting
omegasoldier

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:46:06 PM

The most important factor in a blockchain game is the gameplay. The game should be interesting

Isn't earning a key factor in blockchain gaming?
bivaetjetakoe

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:56:05 PM

Have you ever played in a blockchain game?
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:11:14 PM

In my opinion, blockchain is going to enable assets you acquire in these video games or virtual worlds, you’ll be able to convert those directly into a hamburger at your local McDonald’s. Items you acquire in these metaverses or virtual worlds, through the power of blockchain, are going to be translatable into real money in the real world. Nothing else other than blockchain can make that happen.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:14:11 PM

The gaming industry is one of the most promising areas in cryptocurrency. I always invest in various projects that work in the field of lotteries and gambling. Believe in their future. Now, for example, I was going to invest with the IEO of the Internet lottery Gexan. It seems to me that this is a very interesting and promising project.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:16:20 PM

The gaming industry is one of the most promising areas in cryptocurrency. I always invest in various projects that work in the field of lotteries and gambling. Believe in their future. Now, for example, I was going to invest with the IEO of the Internet lottery Gexan. It seems to me that this is a very interesting and promising project.
Online lottery sounds good. It seems to me that this is a profitable business. How can I find out more about the possibility of investing in this IEO? Can you give a link?
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:20:02 PM

Online lottery sounds good. It seems to me that this is a profitable business. How can I find out more about the possibility of investing in this IEO? Can you give a link?
No problem brother! Link to the project website: http://gexan.io/ and here is a link to the IEO: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
After 2 days there will be a start of sales. I will invest in this Gexan project.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:05:55 PM

The gaming industry is growing day by day. And the same thing  happen with blockchain gaming industry. Day by day it's growing. For last 2 years many people are accepting blockchain games and I think cryptokittie is one of the game who attracted people in a mass manner. After this many blockchain game devloped in many platform. And not only blockchain games the whole dapps ecosystem and platforms are growing. At this moment Eos and tron is the main platform who exploring this whole thing in new level. Eos has some really great games.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:31:52 PM

I really enjoyed ether kingdom back then when we were still new to game and playing against other players make it more fun the blockchain gaming in this present time is highly developing with various sites coming at interval I believe blockchain base gambling and gaming will increase in numbers and in user base because the world is gradually moving towards blockchain base activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: