Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:46:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

Team is solid with rich experience. More importantly, it has been built on an existing product and operational in Italy.

Monitization for value contents are not new and the idea has been developed since the birth of Google Adsense and Chitika but using the blockchain technology to make it transparent is interesting to me.

There is one that the team needs to address is how to verify the uniqueness of contents as many curators/ rewriters using AI are out there that can create a number of versions constantly in a few clicks.

Good luck to the team!
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

The fact that FidelityHouse can allow users to update their own interests, publishes content that monetizes on views is very interesting. Does the viewer charge a fee? How can the project be extended all over the world?
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!

In addition, I know that the project will be working on: to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregations platforms at the international level that can attract and retain authors and industry influencers
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

I know not so much about this project and there was no information of developers, what have to be known to the public? On what this project is built?
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I know not so much about this project and there was no information of developers, what have to be known to the public? On what this project is built?
The consolidated experience of the italian project, born with zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance together with important recognitions, become in a few years one of the leading websites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

The consolidated experience of the italian project, born with zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance together with important recognitions, become in a few years one of the leading websites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
really? There are not so many products on the cryptocurrency market which are made by Italians, this is really interesting. What about the whole project, for what it has been made?
74kedr

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

really? There are not so many products on the cryptocurrency market which are made by Italians, this is really interesting. What about the whole project, for what it has been made?
Fidelity was made to bring money for those people who create interesting and funny content (for people without work)
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Fidelity was made to bring money for those people who create interesting and funny content (for people without work)
Good joke, my friend, as for me the problem of content monetization stands very shard for today, don’t you think so? I know a lot of cases when content was of low quality
74kedr

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Good joke, my friend, as for me the problem of content monetization stands very shard for today, don’t you think so? I know a lot of cases when content was of low quality
There is only one major problem when we talk about content monetization (you one is also important, I agree) it is lack of clarity on real earnings and this problem will be easily solved by transparency of monetization via “Proof of revenue”
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Blockchain really helps with its transparency and security,  hardly the content you have created on your account will be stolen
74kedr

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Blockchain really helps with its transparency and security,  hardly the content you have created on your account will be stolen
The blockchain technology changes the rules of all industries and know this team of developers decided to renew the industry of content making
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

The blockchain technology changes the rules of all industries and know this team of developers decided to renew the industry of content making
Thanks, I really wanted to have a talk with someone about fidelity, because some concept looked a bit hard to understand
74kedr

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Thanks, I really wanted to have a talk with someone about fidelity, because some concept looked a bit hard to understand
Np, I am not good at cryptoindustry, but this project caught my attention
covertops

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.
atronite2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: