Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many of the project write about what mission they set themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

In addition, they are working to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people who change the world's media.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

A social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

A social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.
magaman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.

The project will be developed and aimed at becoming a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content offering services aimed at their attribution.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognitions, in a few years will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognitions, in a few years will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.

Very interesting facts. I hope that developers as often as possible will delight their community with interesting facts about actual information about their project and its success!
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

Very interesting facts. I hope that developers as often as possible will delight their community with interesting facts about actual information about their project and its success!

The numbers sound too good to be true. In such a market, any project where there are several thousand people in the community immediately gets a lot of interest. And then, according to the creators(750 million page views), much more? Or do we misunderstand something?
magaman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
magaman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
Why do you think so? Do you think that creating content is so simple, so that later others can brazenly copy your content and use it for their own purposes?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

Why do you think so? Do you think that creating content is so simple, so that later others can brazenly copy your content and use it for their own purposes?

I mean another. There are many cases where other authors creating something new may be limited in features due to copyright protection.
magaman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

I mean another. There are many cases where other authors creating something new may be limited in features due to copyright protection.
Wait a second, but unless the creation of content is not entirely the author's process that involves creativity, how can your ideas overlap with others.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Wait a second, but unless the creation of content is not entirely the author's process that involves creativity, how can your ideas overlap with others.
I meant a little bit different. For example, video creators may use someone else’s frames or music in their videos and their content will be blocked due to copyright protection.
magaman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

I meant a little bit different. For example, video creators may use someone else’s frames or music in their videos and their content will be blocked due to copyright protection.

In this case, you are a little wrong, because in such cases there are CC type licenses that involve the use of content when creating other content, but of course there are different cases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: