Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!

It will be interesting for me to observe the development of the project, because it is one of the most high-profile projects at the moment in the crypto sphere. Users actively discuss it in social networks!
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.
atronite2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

I think many of people may have noticed, that the name of the project is very similar to the well-known international financial holding "Fidelity investments".
Are you in any way connected with this company, or is it just a coincidence? Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
covertops

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!

In addition, I know that the project will be working on: to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregations platforms at the international level that can attract and retain authors and industry influencers
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
But I read that the project pays great attention to copyright, and that this is practically one of the important elements of the project, how does it work?
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

But I read that the project pays great attention to copyright, and that this is practically one of the important elements of the project, how does it work?

Well, the initial verification of the content passes through the automated service of this project, before publishing the content is also checked by the moderators so that they can evaluate the usefulness of the material.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Well, the initial verification of the content passes through the automated service of this project, before publishing the content is also checked by the moderators so that they can evaluate the usefulness of the material.
Moderators? what moderators are and why should authors be sure of their composition? What will happen if the moderators do not appreciate the content?
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

Moderators? what moderators are and why should authors be sure of their composition? What will happen if the moderators do not appreciate the content?

They will be reputable experts in the field to which this kontent belongs. If the content is moderated by the moderators not very well, the author will be offered the opportunity to recycle the material.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

They will be reputable experts in the field to which this kontent belongs. If the content is moderated by the moderators not very well, the author will be offered the opportunity to recycle the material.
Well, in principle, this is quite correct, it will help to create really a lot of useful and necessary material without unnecessary waste. I understand the copyright will be assigned to the author in the future?
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:23:40 PM

Well, in principle, this is quite correct, it will help to create really a lot of useful and necessary material without unnecessary waste. I understand the copyright will be assigned to the author in the future?
As far as I understand, yes, it will be that way. Rather, the author has the right to choose as he himself wants to distribute content. It may be a different copyright agreement.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

I don’t understand who the moderators are and what role do they play in the whole ecosystem of this project? I understand that they are practically the most significant people, am I right?
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

I don’t understand who the moderators are and what role do they play in the whole ecosystem of this project? I understand that they are practically the most significant people, am I right?

You are not quite right, the most significant people are the authors, the project team emphasizes this. Moderators only make their assessment of new content.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

You are not quite right, the most significant people are the authors, the project team emphasizes this. Moderators only make their assessment of new content.
Yes, but the outcome of this assessment is whether the content is published or not published, which is why I say that they are the most important people in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: