Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

I don’t understand who the moderators are and what role do they play in the whole ecosystem of this project? I understand that they are practically the most significant people, am I right?

You are not quite right, the most significant people are the authors, the project team emphasizes this. Moderators only make their assessment of new content.
Yes, but the outcome of this assessment is whether the content is published or not published, which is why I say that they are the most important people in this project.

Moderators are only intended to evaluate, this is their task. If it is possible to skip any content of any kind, then in the end the whole platform will be disguised in the trash. Content should always be moderated by competent people.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

I don’t understand who the moderators are and what role do they play in the whole ecosystem of this project? I understand that they are practically the most significant people, am I right?

You are not quite right, the most significant people are the authors, the project team emphasizes this. Moderators only make their assessment of new content.
Yes, but the outcome of this assessment is whether the content is published or not published, which is why I say that they are the most important people in this project.

Moderators are only intended to evaluate, this is their task. If it is possible to skip any content of any kind, then in the end the whole platform will be disguised in the trash. Content should always be moderated by competent people.
But how can I know that these people are really competent in this matter? Who will these moderators be and what is their motivation?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

But how can I know that these people are really competent in this matter? Who will these moderators be and what is their motivation?

I think the moderators will be experienced authors who will be considered experts in some areas, perhaps some of the moderators will be hired, I do not know.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

That is, I, as an author, can in the future get the right to moderate some content? If this is how it works then it is interesting in terms of personal growth.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

That is, I, as an author, can in the future get the right to moderate some content? If this is how it works then it is interesting in terms of personal growth.

I also think that this is quite logical and correct. If a person has earned a certain reputation, then he can be considered as one who is well versed in the matter.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

I also think that this is quite logical and correct. If a person has earned a certain reputation, then he can be considered as one who is well versed in the matter.
I understand that the authors will receive some money from advertising after publication, but whether there will be some profit from the moderators, they won’t work for nothing.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

I understand that the authors will receive some money from advertising after publication, but whether there will be some profit from the moderators, they won’t work for nothing.

Naturally, moderators also participate in the monetization of content and receive 5% of each article approved by them, so it is beneficial for them to be responsible in their work.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

Naturally, moderators also participate in the monetization of content and receive 5% of each article approved by them, so it is beneficial for them to be responsible in their work.
And if for some reason the moderator did his job poorly and the content is published? What awaits the moderator in this case?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

And if for some reason the moderator did his job poorly and the content is published? What awaits the moderator in this case?

I can not say what will happen in this case, but I think that some sanctions or restrictions will be applied to this moderator in the future. In addition, this situation is extremely unrealistic, I think.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

And who will be the users of this service, as I understand it, all the author's works will be published on the special site, right?
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

And who will be the users of this service, as I understand it, all the author's works will be published on the special site, right?

Yes, exactly, the users and consumers of the content will be ordinary registered users of this platform for whom the original author's content will be available.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Yes, exactly, the users and consumers of the content will be ordinary registered users of this platform for whom the original author's content will be available.
Yes, but in what form will I receive this information and how can I find here exactly what I am interested in, I will need to look for the content of interest myself?
abeda55

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Yes, but in what form will I receive this information and how can I find here exactly what I am interested in, I will need to look for the content of interest myself?

Well, as far as I understand the content will be offered to users depending on their interests, that is, if you are interested in some person and some technology, then you will be offered content that contains information about it.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

Well, as far as I understand the content will be offered to users depending on their interests, that is, if you are interested in some person and some technology, then you will be offered content that contains information about it.
That is, it turns out I will receive content of interest on a kind of filters and I will not need to look for it on my own, right?
abeda55

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

That is, it turns out I will receive content of interest on a kind of filters and I will not need to look for it on my own, right?
Exactly. But besides all this, it seems to me that users can use the search themselves if they wish, and look for what they are interested in, I think this functionality is also possible.
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Exactly. But besides all this, it seems to me that users can use the search themselves if they wish, and look for what they are interested in, I think this functionality is also possible.

Well, yes, it is logical. Nobody canceled the usual search. Well, if we talk purely in technical terms, the filter will implement the content through subscriptions to certain markers, well, I think?
abeda55

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

Well, yes, it is logical. Nobody canceled the usual search. Well, if we talk purely in technical terms, the filter will implement the content through subscriptions to certain markers, well, I think?
Maybe so, yes, I can’t tell you exactly that this will be the case, because I am not part of the project, so I don’t know the technical features.
abeda55

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

that's what really confuses me because it is the presence of advertising, and from which you can not get rid of or snuff it, I think it will annoy users.
alimosavi

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

that's what really confuses me because it is the presence of advertising, and from which you can not get rid of or snuff it, I think it will annoy users.

It seems to me that advertising should be treated much more simply, it helps the authors to create new content and makes a profit, it is necessary to understand and respect it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: