Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:57:38 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.
kittencake

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.
kittencake

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.

Yes, it is tempting. And I liked this fact: FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

Users will finally be able to share their interests and find new friends in one place. This is a great service, I liked the idea of ​​this project!

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

This is a very difficult project, because it is difficult to implement a product that will be of interest to all people who have completely different interests.

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:50:08 AM

I think that developers do not need to keep in mind all the hobbies of people, as people themselves will fill this platform!

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

I agree that the number of people is very large and users are actively interested in this project, soon this project will raise enough funds for implementation!

It will be interesting for me to observe the development of the project, because it is one of the most high-profile projects at the moment in the crypto sphere. Users actively discuss it in social networks!
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

I got acquainted with the main idea of ​​the project and its product, but I’m wondering what role does the project set for itself, what do developers want to achieve in the future?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Quite an interesting answer, I did not even think that this could be implemented, it will be interesting to see how the developers will implement this idea!

In addition, I know that the project will be working on: to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregations platforms at the international level that can attract and retain authors and industry influencers
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

I do not quite understand one point with this platform. When checking for plagiarism, the automated system will check only the base of the content of which is contained within this platform or not?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

I do not quite understand one point with this platform. When checking for plagiarism, the automated system will check only the base of the content of which is contained within this platform or not?

In exactly what sense? This happens automatically when the author sends the material for moderation and wants to publish his work.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

In exactly what sense? This happens automatically when the author sends the material for moderation and wants to publish his work.
Yes, I understand it very well, I ask about that moment at which sites the system checks the content for plagiarism. Is it limited only by the site FidelityHouse or not?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Yes, I understand it very well, I ask about that moment at which sites the system checks the content for plagiarism. Is it limited only by the site FidelityHouse or not?

as far as I know, it checks the content for plagiarism in various sources and is not limited to the platform itself, if I understand correctly.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

as far as I know, it checks the content for plagiarism in various sources and is not limited to the platform itself, if I understand correctly.
Yes? That is, this software is able to scan almost all Internet resources on the network for plagiarism? But how is this possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: