Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognition, will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year in a few years.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognition, will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year in a few years.

Very interesting facts. I hope that developers as often as possible will delight their community with interesting facts about actual information about their project and its success!
atronite2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

I understand this platform is aimed at people who are engaged in creating content that can make a profit for their activities, right?
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

I understand this platform is aimed at people who are engaged in creating content that can make a profit for their activities, right?

This is not entirely true, because this project is more about copyright to diverse content. And yes, users can make a profit for creating their content.
atronite2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

This is not entirely true, because this project is more about copyright to diverse content. And yes, users can make a profit for creating their content.
But wait a second, how can these 2 things be connected, copyright content protection and profit making? I was thinking of making a profit for affiliate programs, for example, if you create content on YouTube.
abeda55

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

But wait a second, how can these 2 things be connected, copyright content protection and profit making? I was thinking of making a profit for affiliate programs, for example, if you create content on YouTube.

You are considering this question a bit from the other side. What you describe is governed by different copyrights, for example, you can use copyright content to create your own, transferring a certain amount for it, or if you violate someone's copyright, then you must pay compensation for it.
atronite2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

You are considering this question a bit from the other side. What you describe is governed by different copyrights, for example, you can use copyright content to create your own, transferring a certain amount for it, or if you violate someone's copyright, then you must pay compensation for it.
Well, if you look from this point of view, the approach is quite logical. And how exactly will the content be monitored and checked?
abeda55

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Well, if you look from this point of view, the approach is quite logical. And how exactly will the content be monitored and checked?

That is why this project is implemented on the blockchain platform. because it will allow you to constantly and quickly track the author's content and ensure the protection of rights.
atronite2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.
abeda55

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
atronite2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.
abeda55

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.

Probably you are right, I have looked at this project too superficially and have already begun to make hasty conclusions, thanks for telling me about this, I will definitely get acquainted with this project in more detail.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

As far as I understand it exists as a kind of social network, within which users can make different content, yes?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

As far as I understand it exists as a kind of social network, within which users can make different content, yes?

Today, FidelityHouse is a content aggregation platform that combines crowdsourcing journalism and information focused on social networks.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Today, FidelityHouse is a content aggregation platform that combines crowdsourcing journalism and information focused on social networks.
That is right, yes? that's exactly what i said. This is a specific platform on which you can find the information of interest or share it with other users yourself.
kittencake

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

That is right, yes? that's exactly what i said. This is a specific platform on which you can find the information of interest or share it with other users yourself.

In a sense, yes, it is. But the task of this project is much more obscure than simply offering content to users.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

In a sense, yes, it is. But the task of this project is much more obscure than simply offering content to users.
Well, what is the mission of this project, if you know about it, then share it, I want to figure out what kind of project it is and what advantages it can give to other users.
kittencake

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

Well, what is the mission of this project, if you know about it, then share it, I want to figure out what kind of project it is and what advantages it can give to other users.
Well, one of the main features is the ability to earn on the original content. That is, placing it in the framework of this platform you get a profit.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Well, one of the main features is the ability to earn on the original content. That is, placing it in the framework of this platform you get a profit.

Hmm ... Interesting suggestion. And what exactly is this profit made of? Well, I mean how the content is assessed, and how much profit does the author receive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: