Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

I am more interested in how exactly the mechanism of moderation of content works within the framework of this platform and how exactly the decision about publication is made.

Well, after checking for plagiarism, the content gets to the moderators who are experts in this field and are able to assess how much this content is of high quality for publication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

I am more interested in how exactly the mechanism of moderation of content works within the framework of this platform and how exactly the decision about publication is made.

Well, after checking for plagiarism, the content gets to the moderators who are experts in this field and are able to assess how much this content is of high quality for publication.
That is, moderators basically evaluate the essence of this text and determine how useful this content will be or not for the platform, right?
atronite2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

That is, moderators basically evaluate the essence of this text and determine how useful this content will be or not for the platform, right?

Well, since before this content is checked simply mechanically, it can contain anything, perhaps the content may turn out to be completely incorrect in its essence, it is for such a check that moderators serve.
abeda55

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Well, since before this content is checked simply mechanically, it can contain anything, perhaps the content may turn out to be completely incorrect in its essence, it is for such a check that moderators serve.
Okay, I understand the meaning of this moderation. but how exactly does this mechanism work? Do moderators rate content or what?
atronite2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Okay, I understand the meaning of this moderation. but how exactly does this mechanism work? Do moderators rate content or what?

Yes, moderators set certain ratings and, based on these ratings, the system will make a decision based on an algorithm, whether or not to publish content.
abeda55

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

And how many moderators will participate in the evaluation of content? And what will happen if the opinions of the moderators will somehow diverge?
atronite2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

And how many moderators will participate in the evaluation of content? And what will happen if the opinions of the moderators will somehow diverge?

Well, just 2 moderators will participate in this process, and if their opinions are not approved, then a third moderator will be involved to make a decision.
abeda55

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

Well, just 2 moderators will participate in this process, and if their opinions are not approved, then a third moderator will be involved to make a decision.
And what happens if none of the moderators approves the content for publication? What then will be with the author and will he be allowed to write content again?
dorabuckest

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

Yes indeed this is good, with not just rely on one of the moderators will then appear other moderators to be able to help, I think it's great that cooperation within the team

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
atronite2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

And what happens if none of the moderators approves the content for publication? What then will be with the author and will he be allowed to write content again?

There will be nothing with the author, just the content should be rewritten and redone so that the moderators approve it. No sanctions are applied to the author.
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Will any social experience with this platform be available to users? Or is it positioned only as a platform for content authors?
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

Will any social experience with this platform be available to users? Or is it positioned only as a platform for content authors?

Of course, this project also implies the social activity of its users; they can comment on the posts of the users or follow the interests of each other.
covertops

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

Of course, this project also implies the social activity of its users; they can comment on the posts of the users or follow the interests of each other.
It turns out that users will have to go through the registration stage in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of this project, am I right?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

It turns out that users will have to go through the registration stage in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of this project, am I right?

Well, if users want to use the various social components of this project, they will certainly have to go through the registration stage, but at the same time, it brings users a lot of useful functionality.
covertops

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

Well, if users want to use the various social components of this project, they will certainly have to go through the registration stage, but at the same time, it brings users a lot of useful functionality.
if we are talking about really useful functionality, then which one, can I find out? What social features will be available after registration?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

if we are talking about really useful functionality, then which one, can I find out? What social features will be available after registration?

For example, you can track content based on your interests, as this content will be offered to you. If you are interested in certain technologies or people, you will receive notifications about new content.
covertops

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

That is, as I understand it in some sense, a certain social network where users have certain interests, they can also watch what is interesting to other users.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

That is, as I understand it in some sense, a certain social network where users have certain interests, they can also watch what is interesting to other users.

Accordingly, yes, as well as interact with each other within this platform, that's right. So it seems to me to be a rather interesting decision, I haven’t met this before.
covertops

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Accordingly, yes, as well as interact with each other within this platform, that's right. So it seems to me to be a rather interesting decision, I haven’t met this before.
I agree, but including this project is also interesting as a platform for future advertising trade, because it seems to me that this has enormous potential in the content of the advertising platform.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

I agree, but including this project is also interesting as a platform for future advertising trade, because it seems to me that this has enormous potential in the content of the advertising platform.

I have not thought about this before, but in principle you are right, this is a really good platform for placing and promoting advertising projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: