Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Good day to everybody! I have not seen such a project yet. Given that there is too much information here, I do not quite understand everything ... explain to me what the main idea of ​​the project is. Cool Cool
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

Good day to everybody! I have not seen such a project yet. Given that there is too much information here, I do not quite understand everything ... explain to me what the main idea of ​​the project is. Cool Cool
yes, the developers have tried their best. As I understand it, the main idea is a completely new approach to the presentation of digital information: in other words, it is a social content network.
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

yes, the developers have tried their best. As I understand it, the main idea is a completely new approach to the presentation of digital information: in other words, it is a social content network.
just it was not difficult to understand. I do not quite understand how to present the information in such a way as to invest in this community? I have an association with a dating site or a site of interest. Am I right?
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

just it was not difficult to understand. I do not quite understand how to present the information in such a way as to invest in this community? I have an association with a dating site or a site of interest. Am I right?
this is not dating and not a circle of interest. This is a more simple, multimedia and social way to create information. notice the project’s slogan in the title: content that becomes tokens. In principle, the way it is.
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

that is, it turns out that I can communicate here just as in a social network? Register, chat with people whose interests coincide with mine, as well as upload interesting content. If I'm right, will I really get a reward in the form of tokens? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

that is, it turns out that I can communicate here just as in a social network? Register, chat with people whose interests coincide with mine, as well as upload interesting content. If I'm right, will I really get a reward in the form of tokens? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
it is quite right. You can also follow the authors you like. Regarding the rewards you are right, only you need to post original materials. And everything will be rewarded in respect of visits.
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

however, it is an interesting concept. It works even better and more efficiently than ordinary social networks, such as Twitter, Facebook and the like. In addition, excellent graphic design and user interface allow each participant to interact comfortably with the platform. What do you think? Wink Wink
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

however, it is an interesting concept. It works even better and more efficiently than ordinary social networks, such as Twitter, Facebook and the like. In addition, excellent graphic design and user interface allow each participant to interact comfortably with the platform. What do you think? Wink Wink
I completely agree with you. Do you think there are certain countries or cities in which this project is most popular? If there is, I wonder what the reason for this popularity. I am especially interested in Italy. Huh
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

I completely agree with you. Do you think there are certain countries or cities in which this project is most popular? If there is, I wonder what the reason for this popularity. I am especially interested in Italy. Huh
I will explain. The project is really very popular in Italy. This is explained by the fact that it has become one of the major websites with a zero marketing budget in a short time. Please note that the history of its views reaches 750 million per year.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

I will explain. The project is really very popular in Italy. This is explained by the fact that it has become one of the major websites with a zero marketing budget in a short time. Please note that the history of its views reaches 750 million per year.
I know, and the project receives many awards around the world. By the way, I began to study white paper and found out the multifunctionality of the mission of developers. First, it is the provision of a large number of innovative services related to the distribution and protection of intellectual property.
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

I will tell you more. This is not only the provision of services, but also the desire to become one of the best aggregated platforms at the international level, which is able to attract and retain not only ordinary authors, but also industry influencers. As a result, the platform will be more attractive, popular and personalized.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

I will tell you more. This is not only the provision of services, but also the desire to become one of the best aggregated platforms at the international level, which is able to attract and retain not only ordinary authors, but also industry influencers. As a result, the platform will be more attractive, popular and personalized.
it is exactly. In general, the mission is twofold and integrated. The developers see the project as follows: the author is at the center of the system, and the information he provides will be original and useful, and can also be transferred to share experience.
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

it is exactly. In general, the mission is twofold and integrated. The developers see the project as follows: the author is at the center of the system, and the information he provides will be original and useful, and can also be transferred to share experience.
then what is the role of the blockchain in the whole system? As far as I know, it adds transparency and security to each process.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

then what is the role of the blockchain in the whole system? As far as I know, it adds transparency and security to each process.
in this case, blockchain is the basis of innovative services provided by the platform. but in general, you are right.
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

I am also interested in the question of the contradiction between two different concepts: it is the sustainability of the business model and innovation. Do you know anything about this? If yes, please explain.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

I am also interested in the question of the contradiction between two different concepts: it is the sustainability of the business model and innovation. Do you know anything about this? If yes, please explain.
this is not quite a contradiction. These are interwoven concepts: on the one hand, this is a completely new service, thanks to the functionality of the blockchain, and on the other, the development of interaction through different models between society and new technologies.
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

this is not quite a contradiction. These are interwoven concepts: on the one hand, this is a completely new service, thanks to the functionality of the blockchain, and on the other, the development of interaction through different models between society and new technologies.
the development of technology means moving forward. I believe that it is time to develop similar concepts, double ones, which are aimed at the development of technologies and at interaction with society.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

this is because the developers are focused on creating a new valuable system and on full understanding with the user. These are completely new conditions and a new paradigm of trust and transparency.
kittencake

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

this is because the developers are focused on creating a new valuable system and on full understanding with the user. These are completely new conditions and a new paradigm of trust and transparency.
thanks to the study by the developers of the user content sector, key problems and opportunities were identified and effective solutions developed that give value to the authors.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

thanks to the study by the developers of the user content sector, key problems and opportunities were identified and effective solutions developed that give value to the authors.
it is absolutely right. At the root of the problems are the relationships between users and platforms, since the standard ecosystem itself perceives customers as a product and makes it impossible to monitor content. In the case of this project, the authors should be the owners of the content created by them, which as a result will become the plan of the information society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: