Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

simply put, it is an aggregated content platform that combines crowdsourcing journalism and information focused on social networks. You were right in saying that society is striving for a new way of creating information.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

simply put, it is an aggregated content platform that combines crowdsourcing journalism and information focused on social networks. You were right in saying that society is striving for a new way of creating information.
I am sure that I am right, because this way of creating information makes it simpler, multimedia, social and fair. Wink Wink
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

I am sure that I am right, because this way of creating information makes it simpler, multimedia, social and fair. Wink Wink
by the way, as far as I remember, we did not discuss the copyright issue. What can you say about this? How will the content created by the user be protected? Huh Huh
cryptanys

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

Fidelity House social content network, has impressive ratings! As I understand the project is designed only for the Italian crypto market, I am interested in the presence of a referral program?

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[ПPИCOEДИHЯЙTECЬ К УБEДИTEЛE! ]
Плaтфopмa Blockchain, кoтopaя пoзвoляeт мaлым пpeдпpиятиям и пpeдпpинимaтeлям WIN
covertops

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

by the way, as far as I remember, we did not discuss the copyright issue. What can you say about this? How will the content created by the user be protected? Huh Huh
everything is simple. Since the content has been uploaded to the platform, no one but the author himself has the right to dispose of this information. All information is automatically protected. This is another plus, because in our time, not only in social networks, but also in other areas there is too much plagiarism. It upsets me, so I very much hope that this problem within the framework of the platform will be solved and, if there are effective results, it will be implemented in other areas where author's information is used. Wink Wink
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

Fidelity House social content network, has impressive ratings! As I understand the project is designed only for the Italian crypto market, I am interested in the presence of a referral program?
Where did you get this information? I have read about this project because I am interested in promoting it and I have not seen this information anywhere. I think it's not just for the Italian crypto market.
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

guys, the reputation of this project is amazing! I just saw how much the platform is rated among other ICOs. FidelityHouse shows great results! Cool
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

guys, the reputation of this project is amazing! I just saw how much the platform is rated among other ICOs. FidelityHouse shows great results! Cool
I fully share your opinion on this issue. The platform fully justifies its mission - providing information in a new light, the possibility of earning money on creating posts, as well as finding people in their own interests.
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

I fully share your opinion on this issue. The platform fully justifies its mission - providing information in a new light, the possibility of earning money on creating posts, as well as finding people in their own interests.
do you mean that the project acts as a social network? but I think this is a more innovative level. notice the numbers. they are fantastic!
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

if you are talking about the number of page views, then yes, it is impressive. but within the framework of the fact that the project should already be known in the world, these figures are not enough.
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

if you are talking about the number of page views, then yes, it is impressive. but within the framework of the fact that the project should already be known in the world, these figures are not enough.
the developers are going in the right direction of the project development. this proves that he is among the fastest growing organizations. I think that very soon he will go global.
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

the developers are going in the right direction of the project development. this proves that he is among the fastest growing organizations. I think that very soon he will go global.
I would like that because FidelityHouse offers really favorable conditions for participation. and in general, it is much better than any traditional social network
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:38:34 PM

tick, please, those items that are important to you, as for the participant. perhaps I will add something from myself or refute it.
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

tick, please, those items that are important to you, as for the participant. perhaps I will add something from myself or refute it.
for example, is the opportunity to be the "father" of the content that you post. most of these platforms do not give such rights, but not here. here my content automatically becomes copyrighted upon release (firstly), and secondly, I have the opportunity to track it in the way the host should.
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

for example, is the opportunity to be the "father" of the content that you post. most of these platforms do not give such rights, but not here. here my content automatically becomes copyrighted upon release (firstly), and secondly, I have the opportunity to track it in the way the host should.
I agree, these are argued advantages. In addition, the relationship between content authors and platform developers can be considered the most unreliable and weak, since the latter perceive the authors as a product.
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

I agree, these are argued advantages. In addition, the relationship between content authors and platform developers can be considered the most unreliable and weak, since the latter perceive the authors as a product.
it is for this reason that I tried to present the solution to this problem in as much detail as possible. In addition, there are other prerequisites for creating such a platform.
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

I understand what prerequisites you are talking about. this, deficiencies in the area of, for example, monetization of content, its content, as well as the share of revenues and payments to users. in this case, I am sure that these shortcomings are completely solvable.
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

I understand what prerequisites you are talking about. this, deficiencies in the area of, for example, monetization of content, its content, as well as the share of revenues and payments to users. in this case, I am sure that these shortcomings are completely solvable.
I do not argue that they are solvable. I want to say that before the developers came to these shortcomings, they had to do a very detailed analysis and conduct a lot of research. This is a hard work that proves that developers are very responsible towards their project.
kittencake

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

I do not argue that they are solvable. I want to say that before the developers came to these shortcomings, they had to do a very detailed analysis and conduct a lot of research. This is a hard work that proves that developers are very responsible towards their project.
I think that nothing else. By the way, what can you say about the solutions to these problems? I, for example, liked the item from the category of payments to users: provided by a smart contract with user-adjustable thresholds.
covertops

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

I would mark a few points. besides, what you said, I was extremely pleased with the identification of each coin in the adv-space. finally, the problem of uncertainty of the revenue identification mechanisms will be solved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: