Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

I heard about CC license standards. I know that these standards do not require the application of laws and other subtleties. I am interested in something else: how to get it? It seems to me that there may be problems with getting them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Most websites, blogs and publishing services platforms implement the CC BY NC SA license, which means that published content can be shared with others, allowing them to reassemble, customize and use for non-commercial purposes while they credit the authors and license their new creations in identical conditions.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Most websites, blogs and publishing services platforms implement the CC BY NC SA license, which means that published content can be shared with others, allowing them to reassemble, customize and use for non-commercial purposes while they credit the authors and license their new creations in identical conditions.
by the way, according to the survey, about 70% of CC licensing works are provided only for non-commercial use, about 81% of them allow for derivative works, and about 70% of them require sharing. Therefore, each situation is individual.
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

Nevertheless, many of the main online publishing platforms, including social networks, use the automatic licensing system to their advantage when the user downloads or publishes content on such platforms (transmits it through the appropriate user interface, via email, etc.)
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

Isn't that exactly what we all want? It's quite a mess if you have to double or triple check whether you can use a certain piece of material or not.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

Isn't that exactly what we all want? It's quite a mess if you have to double or triple check whether you can use a certain piece of material or not.
There is not so much trusted information, constant checks of the platform will give good impact to the industry of content making
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

There is not so much trusted information, constant checks of the platform will give good impact to the industry of content making
well, but all we see that the system of fidelity house is not ideal. People can slightly change texts they provide and get new lisence for the content
CJGoodings

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

well, but all we see that the system of fidelity house is not ideal. People can slightly change texts they provide and get new lisence for the content
As for me? this problem stands not so sharp for today. And fidelityhouse will easily solve this problem and will accept only original content
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

As for me? this problem stands not so sharp for today. And fidelityhouse will easily solve this problem and will accept only original content
Ofc, it is not a problem and the team of developers will add new technological solutions to the platfrom. We are under constant development and have to keep up with latest tendencies
CJGoodings

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

Ofc, it is not a problem and the team of developers will add new technological solutions to the platfrom. We are under constant development and have to keep up with latest tendencies
twenty-first century has its own rules. You will win the game with technologies only when you go with the flow - everything is simple
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Hello, everybody. I would be very glad if someone will explin me the main idea of fidelityhouse. I see well-designed web-site and unclear idea.What is the main aim of this platform?
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Hello, everybody. I would be very glad if someone will explin me the main idea of fidelityhouse. I see well-designed web-site and unclear idea.What is the main aim of this platform?
Hi. Idea is very simple - with this platform people will earn money throught content creation. Very funny thing is that bright pictures attract a lot of attention to the project, haha
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

Hi. Idea is very simple - with this platform people will earn money throught content creation. Very funny thing is that bright pictures attract a lot of attention to the project, haha
I dont see anything funny in this. Bright colours in the design of the thread attached my look. The idea of making money is interesting, but how exactly it happens?
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

I dont see anything funny in this. Bright colours in the design of the thread attached my look. The idea of making money is interesting, but how exactly it happens?
FidelityHouse's main aim is create absolutely new and strong platfrom for content creation. It will change social media and internet space
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

FidelityHouse's main aim is create absolutely new and strong platfrom for content creation. It will change social media and internet space
Fine, it will change media space and internet, ok. The most interesting thing for is money, you said nothing about it
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

Fine, it will change media space and internet, ok. The most interesting thing for is money, you said nothing about it
I suppose it is not so difficult to understand that the holders of the platform will pay for new pictures and texts or funny videos
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

I suppose it is not so difficult to understand that the holders of the platform will pay for new pictures and texts or funny videos
Oh, yeah, now it is clear. I waited if there is something more. I am not so strong in content making, that is a pity
atronite2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

Oh, yeah, now it is clear. I waited if there is something more. I am not so strong in content making, that is a pity
You can earn big funds on making investment into this project. Fidelity house has strong team that will make its token grow
simplymieke

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

I wanted to share my wonder, how good the team it. They make videos for those people who will enter the project. Just see how informative it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-seC-kek
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

You can earn big funds on making investment into this project. Fidelity house has strong team that will make its token grow
Ok, thanks for your wise advice but i am not so rich to make big invetments, iw ould rather to take part in the bounty campaign and get free tokens for simple tasks
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: