Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

and still, the problems we have not highlighted. For me, for example, it remains a mystery how developers are going to solve problems such as real income, or rather, their clear picture, the problem of the platform itself, but the topic about copyright can be left unaffected. Next is the percentage of user revenues and commissions that have never been small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

and still, the problems we have not highlighted. For me, for example, it remains a mystery how developers are going to solve problems such as real income, or rather, their clear picture, the problem of the platform itself, but the topic about copyright can be left unaffected. Next is the percentage of user revenues and commissions that have never been small.
everything is simple. There is such a function as proof of income, and it will be available on this platform, since you are right - there should always be clarity of income. Secondly, with regard to commissions, in this case, everything is done somewhat differently: all your inquiries are provided under a smart contract.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

everything is simple. There is such a function as proof of income, and it will be available on this platform, since you are right - there should always be clarity of income. Secondly, with regard to commissions, in this case, everything is done somewhat differently: all your inquiries are provided under a smart contract.
if you found it in white paper, then I just wanted to read about it. By the way, users can configure thresholds themselves. Now it does not bother me anymore.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

if you found it in white paper, then I just wanted to read about it. By the way, users can configure thresholds themselves. Now it does not bother me anymore.
however, I am still concerned about the issue of licensing. Does anyone know how this all happens in a normal environment?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

I know this in general terms. Traditionally, copyright holders (either authors or publishers, if such rights have been licensed or assigned) independently manage their rights: in this case, the rights of third parties will be governed from time to time by copyright holders. Often they inform the general public about their exclusive rights at work, inserting a disclaimer.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

I know this in general terms. Traditionally, copyright holders (either authors or publishers, if such rights have been licensed or assigned) independently manage their rights: in this case, the rights of third parties will be governed from time to time by copyright holders. Often they inform the general public about their exclusive rights at work, inserting a disclaimer.
this is quite enough. But, as far as I know, there are still CC standards, though, basically, they are provided only for non-commercial use.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

this is quite enough. But, as far as I know, there are still CC standards, though, basically, they are provided only for non-commercial use.
but how then does the process of specifying, appointing and conducting such an operation take place? It seems to me that this is a difficult process. Although documented, everything will be much easier.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

there is nothing complicated. Usually this is indicated in accordance with the conditions: by submitting content (for example, texts, images, video), withdrawal or recall of comments, sending comments, etc.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

there is nothing complicated. Usually this is indicated in accordance with the conditions: by submitting content (for example, texts, images, video), withdrawal or recall of comments, sending comments, etc.
as far as I remember, it is still possible to choose the type of licensing, as when installing programs: free version, paid, premium, etc ... does this concern this topic?
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

as far as I remember, it is still possible to choose the type of licensing, as when installing programs: free version, paid, premium, etc ... does this concern this topic?
of course, concerns. The user provides the platform with an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty - free license to use the content.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

and here I would like to add that both the user and the author guarantee the absence of violations and incorrect data when using the content and will not violate any copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of third parties.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

what happens in the case of social networks? I think that it’s no longer worth going back to the copyright issue. Honestly, it is too difficult for me to understand. Basically, I got answers to all my questions.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

what happens in the case of social networks? I think that it’s no longer worth going back to the copyright issue. Honestly, it is too difficult for me to understand. Basically, I got answers to all my questions.
regarding social networks, you can guess by yourself: developers can remove content that violates the rights of the copyright owner. In this case, the platform gives the user a warning about the violation.
atronite2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

I would like to hope that the developers of Fidelity House will be so fair that they do not have to worry about their content. They took the right path, developing blockchain technology and solving problems of social sites. I am confident that this platform will flourish!
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:33:32 AM

I am so impressed by the pace of development of this project. I think this one of the most perspective and fast-growing projects in this industry. I hope Fidelityhouse team will be able to continue their activity in the same direction.
MakuSoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:38:23 AM

I am so impressed by the pace of development of this project. I think this one of the most perspective and fast-growing projects in this industry. I hope Fidelityhouse team will be able to continue their activity in the same direction.

I am sure about these people. They have a great experience in social networks. Also, I am sure they are enough educated and talented to make this project better than many others.
alexyong342

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:41:40 AM

good luck being the next wave of social media rooting for your success
https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/smart-dust
stoner6626

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:43:11 AM

I am sure about these people. They have a great experience in social networks. Also, I am sure they are enough educated and talented to make this project better than many others.

I want to know more about fidelity house team. I wonder where I can find more information about these people. Can you help me whit this problem? I guess there is supposed to be some additional sources.
MakuSoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

I want to know more about fidelity house team. I wonder where I can find more information about these people. Can you help me whit this problem? I guess there is supposed to be some additional sources.

Of course, there a lot of interesting articles and other stuff. Unfortunately, the biggest part is in Italian. So, if you don’t know Italian language you need to google translator. If you still need it, I can send it to you.
stoner6626

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

It’s not a big deal. I think that I will find the essence of the offered information. Besides, I will be interesting to read some articles from Italian sources because it is the place where it all started.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: