Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 04:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24161 times)
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Period! Stop comparing ethereum with bitcoin. Bitcoin is incomparable and still remains the king of cryptocurrency. Ethereum is no match for bitcoin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

Coins are compared by people who treat them as investment assets and do not understand the mechanics of their work, such people want to invest and quickly make a profit, they are not going to figure out what they are and just want to get an answer to the question where do they invest their money, even if The answer does not make sense.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Coins are compared by people who treat them as investment assets and do not understand the mechanics of their work, such people want to invest and quickly make a profit, they are not going to figure out what they are and just want to get an answer to the question where do they invest their money, even if The answer does not make sense.
Yes,a lot of people comparing every coin but it seems the result are coincidence .Every coin has different platform they produce but for me as long as I can gain profits both side that what's important for me .

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

I agree with you. No need to compare the two coins. They are completely different and perform different functions. Each coin is good in its own way. I think they are both worthy of attention.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

For me, the best coin is also bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and cannot be compared with ether. However, ethereum is also good in its own way. I'd rather invest in him, too.
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself.
both eth and btc are the best coin. But did you see ETH has a more features than BTC? I can't understand why you can said btc is doing far better than ETH?
I know BTC was created first than any another cryptocurrency, But you can't that say BTC always number one..

I choose my logic, in 2000 some people using yahoo for ceated an email, but in 2010 maybe all people choose gmail from google than yahoo.

Bitcoin also same like yahoo. But the price of cryptocurrency maybe can't exceed the bitcoin

]
youdacapt

Activity: 1876
Merit: 295

GOD is TRUE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

If we only see the price, of course Bitcoin is better because it gets a very far price and the comparison is also very far from ETH, but if we look at the function given, of course the ETH is very superior even though BTC was made before ETH, therefore both coins complement each other so we can't compare it because both are Crypto.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

I don't know why and how people compare between BTC and ETH. Bitcoin is like the king of the cryptocurrency! Every other crypto coins are dependant on Bitcoin, even Ethereum also. Without Bitcoin, other coins will not stay longer! The crypto moves with the Bitcoin's movement. So, This is not right to compare between BTC and ETH!

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

The comparison between BTC and ETH is usual because, in the current cryptocurrency market, BTC and ETH are the two most likely cryptos. BTC was born before ETH, but perhaps the current ETH is more potential crypto because most ICO projects now use the ETH-ERC20 Token platform.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

ETH proved that it is not able to hold, when the entire market falls. BTC lost 50% of value while ETH lost 84%. There is no way to compare them.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

Bitcoin was the first currency ever created and it is a symbol of all the crypto space. Moreover, it is the most stable and popular coin on the market right now. But I disagree with you, because I am using Ethereum more often than Bitcoin and the bigger part of the community as well.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

It is similar to comparing batman to superman or marvel and dc, but it will never stop, because there is no way to find certain winner, because they have different destenies.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

One thing I will agree with you is that really Bitcoin is doing far better than Ethereum but nevertheless, both of them are good. I cannot conclude yet about Ethereum because things can changed at any time.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Bitcoin was the first currency ever created and it is a symbol of all the crypto space. Moreover, it is the most stable and popular coin on the market right now. But I disagree with you, because I am using Ethereum more often than Bitcoin and the bigger part of the community as well.
Ethereum's popularity is almost equal to BItcoin, but that doesn't make ethereum better than bitcoin,i think bitcoin is too superior in comparison to any altcoin.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Saint1990

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

Same here, Bitcoin & ethereum are not at all competitors of each other as both are driven by different purposes. Bitcoin is designed to function as a currency (which is why Bitcoin nodes validate addresses), while ether is meant to serve as fuel for Ethereum’s decentralized smart contracts platform; this is why the developers of Ethereum refer to ether as a “token” and advise it is not intended to be used as a currency.
Civic CEO Vinny Lingham, believe those questions are meaningless and irrational. As he stated on :Twitter
"Bitcoin is better money, deflationary & scarce. Ether is not really money, inflationary & abundant. The flippening makes no sense"

https://www.ccn.com/flippening-fervor-makes-no-sense-claims-vinny-lingham/

noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

I think the comparison between BTC and ETH is not important. The problem is your choice, want to invest in which one? The comparison is their business strategy. All Altcoin want to overtake BTC but they forget that the BTC is king and to overthrow a king is not easy at all. We should stand in the middle and make our choices.

carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

I agree at all. These coins are too different and their potentials and characteristics are too different as well so it is not convincing comparison of them.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

Actually, I think peoples are mentioning the Ethereum possibility that can happen in the future. That's why they are comparing ETH with BTC. As an ICO investing payment method they are predicting like this I think. But undoubtedly BTC is still the top coin in the crypto market.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

this argument already been ages. the market is moving is because we comparing each and every crypto including bitcoin and eth. that is how we know which is the best coin, which one is the worth to invest.

everyone have their own opinion. we are free to give out our opinion.
viananda2525

Activity: 1130
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

I think the comparison between BTC and ETH is not important. The problem is your choice, want to invest in which one? The comparison is their business strategy. All Altcoin want to overtake BTC but they forget that the BTC is king and to overthrow a king is not easy at all. We should stand in the middle and make our choices.
if would always happen in market.each community has own goal why comparing bitcoin and ethereum.without do this it could not attrack their rate each other.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: