Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24121 times)
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

these are two different coins that are absolutely nothing alike and I also think that comparisons are absolutely inappropriate

yes basically the two coins are indeed very different from the functions and technology of their use even though both runs on blockchain technology but both have their own goals and what is clear is that bitcoin and ethereum will continue to run side by side in the future. because I believe the two coins have good potential if they are to be invested long-term and will continue to grow at a higher price even though they are currently experiencing a bad year.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
It is like comparing apples and oranges. Bitcoin is useful as a store of value based on scarcity. Sort of like digital gold. But it is pretty useless at everything else it has tried to be including acting as a method of payment. Ethereum is very good as a platform for building smart contract apps and has created a large pool of talent working away making the blockchain more useful.

Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

BTC is much better and much more widespread. ETH had great potential, but now it does not seem so good. It may change in nearest future.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

I think people compare these 2 tokens primarily as an object of investment, but not the technology itself. Each of these coins is very popular, they have brought thousands of percent profit to their investors, and can bring as much in the future. I don't think you should pay attention to that.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

DC and Marvel. Addidas and Nike. BTC and ETH. I found such kind of competition pretty good for the industry, because it attracts attention.

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

Yes, this is usually a newcomer to ignorance. ETH can never surpass Bitcoin. Its current decline has even surpassed XRP by a lot. In the future, Ethereum may continue to decline. All Ethereum investors will sell Ethereum.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

Tons of people promised us that ETH will be the next BTC, but ETH seems to become just one of thousand coins, if nothing will change in the nearest future.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Bitcoin is solving the real economic problem. While Ethereum is finding some problem, trying to solve and after that they try to sell their solution. So Ethereum now is not solving anything. Smart contracts? Okay for Cryptokitties.  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Yes, these two projects are useless to compare. Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world, it will become digital gold in the future. Ethereum is the best platform for creating projects. In the investment portfolio you need to keep these two coins.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

I think Bitcoin and ETH are two completely different cryptocurrencies. In addition to the price, they have nothing to compare, I think Bitcoin will never be surpassed!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

I think people compare these 2 tokens primarily as an object of investment, but not the technology itself. Each of these coins is very popular, they have brought thousands of percent profit to their investors, and can bring as much in the future. I don't think you should pay attention to that.

yes they are coins that are different but equally beneficial and Ethereum as a complement to the lack of Bitcoin, every coin must have advantages and disadvantages. It would be better if you invest both of these tokens, so that the more profit you get. Ethereum and Bitcoin are equally popular and they cannot be compared, because Bitcoin is still Bitcoin as the king of coins, and Ethereum is still Ethereum as the best Altcoin.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

People always try to compare to determine what is better. In my opinion, it is not necessary to compare BTC and ETH at least for the reason that they are not competitors and have different purposes. BTC perfectly copes with the role of the main cryptocurrency and thanks to its authority attracts attention in the cryptocurrency market. And ETH is the best platform to launch new ICO.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

You're being illogical. In the beginning you wrote that enough to compare Ethereum and bitcoin, and at the end of comparing them, and say who you prefer. Personally, I think that these two cryptocurrencies are good in their own way, and they are necessary for us to earn.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

Well not just ETH those bag hodlers are shilling their coins that " this coin will be the next X or , Will replace the X & X " interms of adopting BTC outperform everyone those 2 has more widely use the other crypto currency , but they will be the same 1 BITCOIN , 2 Ethereum nothing will change for both 2 BITCOIN will still be king

olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

These are two absolutely different coins, concepts, ideas, they both have different features, future and impact on the cryptocurrency and blockchain areas. I disagree that BTC is better than ETH, they are different. The first one opened the world of cryptocurrencies, the second one opened the world of smart contracts
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

BTC is the King and ETH is dying. You are completely right, such comparison looks completely stupid and there is only way to stop it: death of ETH.
DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

I think it's stupid to compare Ethereum or  other altcoin with Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is digital gold. You need to buy it and forget about it until it costs at least $ 100k.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

I dont like comparing too, but you see that prices depends from each other, all time if btc growing eth the same, how it explain?
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

There is nothing wrong in comparing both. You cannot expect two different things, most especially they being created at different times, to be the same. Yet, no matter how high the price of btc might be, no matter how old it is, it can still be overthrown, but the time might nit be now.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:24:14 PM

BTC is the King and ETH is dying. You are completely right, such comparison looks completely stupid and there is only way to stop it: death of ETH.
I do not think that Ether is dying. It seems to me that this coin will be able to survive the depression in the cryptocurrency market. But comparing ETH with bitcoins is really stupid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: