Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24128 times)
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:52:02 PM

What's wrong with the comparison? Both of them have each other's pros and cons. We all are a part of civilization.

A civilization needs progress. So don't be mad about this. We may never know how important each of them yet.
wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:38:03 PM

BTC is an old and unclaimed currency. Which cannot compete with fast transactions of ETH Tron and other platforms. Bitcoin retains its value due to the large influence of the funds of crypto whales.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:42:37 PM

You just need to understand that comparing these two cryptocurrencies is meaningless because they have different target markets and different purposes, and even more so btc is designed to store your funds and nothing more, and eth positions itself as a whole system for launching new tokens, but you know each cryptocurrency There are predecessors for which it is better than others, but in fact they do not belong to comparison.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:44:42 PM

I think it makes sense to compare them, because it is very important to talk about the next coin that will replace BTC. I do not believe that Bitcoin will remain the number one on CMC forever and sooner or later it would be replaced.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:45:14 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin have got proven growth in the cryptocurrency network. Bitcoin being the first in the market serves as the primary network. Following the bitcoin including ethereum more cryptocurrencies came into existence, but very few were strong in the market. Even highly advanced projects weren't able to overcome the market of bitcoin in any way.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:48:04 PM

They are both cryptocurrency but they have different unique characteristics. Comparing bitcoin to ethereum is useless..I. The first place bitcoin will always be the king. It is important to understand well their differences. Ethereum is one of the altcoins. Alternative coin for bitcoin.
comparing btc with eth is not useful, as you say bitcoin and ethereum both have advantages and disadvantages. but it is impossible if eth exceeds btc, because btc will always be the best king and coin
This is a very good post as it tells that things will be impossible if eth exceeds btc and also tells us that btc will always be the best king. Not sure what this even means. Does it mean the best king in the monarchic sense, better than all other kings that have been before?

Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:59:38 AM

I agree both coins are different and compare them silly , I think for investment you need to choose both coins, as they can grow well in the next bull market!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
3core

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 11:53:10 PM

What's wrong with the comparison? Both of them have each other's pros and cons. We all are a part of civilization.

A civilization needs progress. So don't be mad about this. We may never know how important each of them yet.

Both coins truly have their own pros and cons. The only comparison that should be drawn is that they are both cryptocurrencies, They should not be compared because they have different uses.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:56:38 PM

There are a lot of people who are just naive and comparte ETH to BTC all the time. I understand you. It is very frustrating.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:41:50 AM

In my opinion, you need to stop comparing BTC and ETH, stop looking for the best coin, these cryptocurrencies have completely different applications. ETH has brought innovation to the world of blockchain in the form of smart contracts, no project has offered anything like this before, without BTC we might never have known what cryptocurrencies are at all. Let each of the coins perform its functions, and the community will decide which of the coins is worth using.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:23:58 AM

Indeed, it is a meaningless exercise, which, as usual, will not lead anyone to anything. I think and I hope that today there are so many opportunities for this. I find it very interesting that people already understand this and say that BTC and ETH do not need to be compared.
znation

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:27:33 AM

That's right, the comparison between ETH and BTC is impossible, because these two coins are completely different in every way, only those who don't understand compare.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:06:34 PM

indeed today many people like to praise bitcoin and ethereum but, in my opinion they are still raising the name of bitcoin because, I am sure bitcoin is the first digital coin pioneer in the world and bitcoin is the parent of all coins, if eth problems maybe people think eth is famous for price cheap co-op but good quality eth has made many people like it.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:22:25 PM

I still believe in bitcoin as the best coin at the moment and in my opinion eth is liked by many people because the price is cheap and has good coin quality and is suitable for investment both long and short term in contrast to bitcoin which I think is a perfect coin because of profit what can be obtained can be very much and large.
hamzeto

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:24:32 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

Well, comparing both of them is not right. They are entirely different and Bitcoin has been the oldest among them. Ethereum had its boom especially during the time of the ICOs where it was mostly used as a medium of making a buy in.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:24:44 PM

I agree, for me it's also 2 different coins , and clearly bitcoin will be the leader in this, because this is the first coin that made the blockchain !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:36:38 PM

The two coins are just as great, they have a different concept, but on the price issue, it's clear that Bitcoin is the king, with ETH that people like because they have the first smart contract.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:42:10 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

Your post is amazing, you started by telling us its wrong to compare btc and eth and ended doing same thing you condemned. Its more glaring to me now that the comparison between ethereum and Bitcoin has come to stay, as long as ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency, it would be compared to the first, which is Bitcoin.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:51:20 PM

Well, you cannot really compare the two: Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both serve a different purpose. Monero too is incomparable since it focuses on private transactions. But people like to compare so I guess it doesn't really matter if you compare or not.  Shocked

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:24:34 PM

The comparison between ethereum and Bitcoin is very rampant owing to the fact that they are both very popular and among the most valuable cryptocurrencies to hold for long-term. Bitcoin holds the largest junk of the coin market cap and its seconded by ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: