Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Was there an ICO or will that be later? I can not find any information on the homepage. A roadmap would be very nice too. Does anyone here know more about Cova Tokens?

There is a pinned message in their Telegram group saying "Note: there is no active token sale for COVA at this time. Once details for the token sale are finalized, we will announce them here." So I guess they are still in the process of planning their sale. You haven't missed it.

That's great to hear, given the current state of the market, I'd suggest they still put a hold on starting sales, once the market gets better sales could follow suit.
Wow, before starting sale they are doing good promotion of their project. But at least some more information should be available on social medias so anyone can understand the concept of Cova.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

Was there an ICO or will that be later? I can not find any information on the homepage. A roadmap would be very nice too. Does anyone here know more about Cova Tokens?

There is a pinned message in their Telegram group saying "Note: there is no active token sale for COVA at this time. Once details for the token sale are finalized, we will announce them here." So I guess they are still in the process of planning their sale. You haven't missed it.

That's great to hear, given the current state of the market, I'd suggest they still put a hold on starting sales, once the market gets better sales could follow suit.
Wow, before starting sale they are doing good promotion of their project. But at least some more information should be available on social medias so anyone can understand the concept of Cova.

I think to build a community before the ICO start is a great move from the Covalent team. They build up their potential investors in all project details prior the ICO begin.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

I think to build a community before the ICO start is a great move from the Covalent team. They build up their potential investors in all project details prior the ICO begin.

I honestly like that they are trying to get close to the community through the meetups they have been hosting. Above all that having the Harvard and Princeton experience is just as important.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

I honestly like that they are trying to get close to the community through the meetups they have been hosting. Above all that having the Harvard and Princeton experience is just as important.
Guy's, anyone have exact Idea when they will start sale and then we can invest in ICO? I could find the roadmap of Cova or might be something is i missing from here.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

Guy's, anyone have exact Idea when they will start sale and then we can invest in ICO? I could find the roadmap of Cova or might be something is i missing from here.

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

It totally makes sense to wait and now focus on development (if they have the resources to do so) because with a further developed product it's much easier to convince people of the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

If you are one who really loves privacy and protecting your data online then covalent is a project for you. The Covalent proposes a more equitable vision for data sharing through mechanisms like traceable ownership to ensure providers can control how their data is used over time.
True, COVA does have a plan to secure the data!
But i really don't know how they are gonna do this and if those companies will ever agree to this technology! 

Humans find it difficult to accept change but the fact is, this is the sort of change that we need, statistics has shown that a large percentage of the population don't use the internet because of the dangers that comes with it and such needs to be addressed, it may also interest you to know that cova has been invested on by top brands in the industry
Yes i know about the top brands information!
This project is really something we really need and those brands really tend to help this project!
As for the adoption of the technology, i thing those companies back their earns profit from selling our data! Are they really gonna end the trend!   

I don't think that's the process they intend to get profit, as you know, cova is a token and hence when the token increases in value, holders will earn, including the investors, which i believe must have closed the deal with the agreement of a certain percentage of the brand, so if cova eventually becomes successful, they will all make substantial profit
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

I think the idea of reshaping the internet in a way that people actually have control over their data is something that pretty much everyone will agree should have been how it was from day 1 but blockchain might be the first time we see that possibility especially with advancements in one way encryption make it actually possible
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

I guess they only want to start their ICO when they can present a finished product. That would greatly help the token sale.
And as for the information: in their medium-channel, there are many posts that explain much https://medium.com/@covatoken
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

That is called setting up of strategy which is essential for every project. This should normally come from the teams experience.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Having the team move more heavily towards finding and developing partnerships is some of the most important early moves that i think they could do at this point as thats what will pay them back in dividends later.

I don't know if this can apply in this case but with the lifting of ban on crypto in China, they can try looking towards getting some Chinese investors too

i don't think that's an accurate news i believe it was propagated for some selfish reasons or whatever their plan is. check out this link for more info.
https://bittpress.com/fake-news-china-cryptocurrency-ban/

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

yeah! plenty of time remaining for the start! they wanna plan out everything before jumping at the ICO as they're gonna have a crowd jumped on them!
people are waiting for the dates now!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

it is high time to make a new and used Internet, to correct all the errors of the current Internet. I think everyone is waiting for a project that will protect our data and provide all that we are waiting for. project COVA hope all will take into account in the development of such an important product. where will be the heart of the Internet, in what country?

Do we really need to centralize the heart of the internet to any specific region of the world? I don't think that is the case though, I think the web 3.0 will be evenly distributed and decentralized and COVA is just the right protection for it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

Covalent. ai-a project that will not go unnoticed, what kind of Internet we use now, does not protect us from fraud. Team could you tell me please as quickly will work Internet provided you? According to your forecasts, how much will the coin cost in 2020?

Wow. I love your opening words mate.. It can't indeed go unnoticed. Once it's lunched, I trust it to draw a lot buzz to itself anyway possible and most especially with its unique nature
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

Covalent. ai-a project that will not go unnoticed, what kind of Internet we use now, does not protect us from fraud. Team could you tell me please as quickly will work Internet provided you? According to your forecasts, how much will the coin cost in 2020?

Wow. I love your opening words mate.. It can't indeed go unnoticed. Once it's lunched, I trust it to draw a lot buzz to itself anyway possible and most especially with its unique nature

it would increase triple fold if they can demonstrate the capability of their protocols, cova have a very great idea that needs every consideration so i advise the team to take that into notice

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

it would increase triple fold if they can demonstrate the capability of their protocols, cova have a very great idea that needs every consideration so i advise the team to take that into notice
Yes, I agree with you that any current internet does not prevent us to experience the scam, in other words the masi is very possible for us to find or experience that kind of thing like phissing or hack. It would be very good if the team can solve this problem. Regardless of it's Cova has done a lot of changes since it was first created.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)

I doubt that they will start a token sale before Christmas or even in 2018. They haven't decided a date yet and imho every starting date in 2018 would be too short notice. Projects need to build up some 'hype' before the ICO, so they better announce the starting date months ahead.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

It totally makes sense to wait and now focus on development (if they have the resources to do so) because with a further developed product it's much easier to convince people of the project.

These days investors are more open to a project with working product than a project at it infant stage so I'd say they're on the right path.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:36:13 AM

I think that has always been the case people tend to appreciate projects that have a MVP as it gives them a feeling they are getting something immediately and not vaporware
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: