Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

What I like about this project is the quality of the team, I just hope that the advisors are indeed their advisors and the fact that they have their Testnet on is a plus to them, this has been one of the thing we have been saying in the space, that developers need to show they have the capacity to develop what they promised instead of saying invest in us and we will develop

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

I just checked the Twitter account of Cova (https://twitter.com/covatoken). Seems like they are not that active on Social media. They should step up a bit once they know when they will have their token sale.

Yeah, but for now, they should push forward the development of the testnet. This is the priority for Cova at the moment. If the testnet is ready for public and the ICO is started, they can do some marketing campaigns.

The testnet from what I have been reading is quite established. Even the last update they have pushed showed that they made  massive progress on it. I am hoping it would be released for the public soon though since it is still in private mode.
Did they chose Private testers from community or they just doing  the test within the team!
Some updates from private testers on how its working out and what should be changed is really gonna be awesome!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.
Well you have a good point here! I mean yeah people have to understand this project first to know about it and use it.
No matter how good it is, they have to understand how this can bring Welfare to us!   

We learn eeveryday. Not every know how to use the internet and not every one is technically minded to understand a smart internet either. But we know it’s helpful, when we see a video on how it works.

True. Not everyone knows how to use the Internet but a large percentage of people know do use the Internet. Cova will play a big part in changing the Internet.

Yeah, Most of the people who's using internet now are really don't care about understanding what internet is for and about having more security on their data. They just want to surf and surf. I think once the cova launch it will really going to be a big help to everyone understanding more the important of data privacy and protection.

Aside from that, they need to work on mass adoption. Like if you want to search something, you know you can always go to google. So what's in it for Cova in the future? Data security and protection? It's really hard to create a name of your own. We will see how Cova will perform in the next few months.

That's also an interesting question. I think what if they will help us when we are searching they can hide what we are typing on some search engine like google.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

the last update is already 2 weeks ago. I hope today or tomorrow the next will be published. I am curious what progress has been made in the past two weeks. And maybe there will be an appointment for the tokensale
yeah, same thing here, i want to see what the team have achieved this couple of days and i would really want to know the level they are in executing their plan Cheesy

I hope they keep giving more updates out consistently as with projects like this so much can change week to week it’s good to be able to keep on top of developments

Indeed! They usually have a bi-weekly updates seems they stopped that also, will be great if they could resume their bi-weekly updates again.

Well I don’t know if they stopped I mean it’s only now been around 2 weeks so it might be still planned maybe ask them on chat

I'd be sure to ask on their telegram group, but given they haven't released an update for over 2 weeks doesn't that defeat the idea of a weekly update  Huh
They have to start weekly updates. Because we don't about the progress of their project and even don't know that when they will start the sale.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

the last update is already 2 weeks ago. I hope today or tomorrow the next will be published. I am curious what progress has been made in the past two weeks. And maybe there will be an appointment for the tokensale
yeah, same thing here, i want to see what the team have achieved this couple of days and i would really want to know the level they are in executing their plan Cheesy

I hope they keep giving more updates out consistently as with projects like this so much can change week to week it’s good to be able to keep on top of developments

Indeed! They usually have a bi-weekly updates seems they stopped that also, will be great if they could resume their bi-weekly updates again.

Well I don’t know if they stopped I mean it’s only now been around 2 weeks so it might be still planned maybe ask them on chat

I'd be sure to ask on their telegram group, but given they haven't released an update for over 2 weeks doesn't that defeat the idea of a weekly update  Huh
They have to start weekly updates. Because we don't about the progress of their project and even don't know that when they will start the sale.

You can check their medium channel. There you can see the biweekly update. I think that means uodate every 2 weeks. They are really progressing with the development.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

What I like about this project is the quality of the team, I just hope that the advisors are indeed their advisors and the fact that they have their Testnet on is a plus to them, this has been one of the thing we have been saying in the space, that developers need to show they have the capacity to develop what they promised instead of saying invest in us and we will develop

I’ll rate the team high. Made up of popular advisor who has worked with successfully projects. They keep up with weekly and bi weekly updates and that’s commendable. I’ll like to see the testnet successful.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Two weeks are completely sufficient. There is not much progress in the course of a week. And if you follow several projects, like me, then weekly updates are almost stressful :-)
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

I’ll rate the team high. Made up of popular advisor who has worked with successfully projects. They keep up with weekly and bi weekly updates and that’s commendable. I’ll like to see the testnet successful.

The advisor added is a real value there. The guy is a prof from Harvard? That is not something to take lightly. If you look at the whitepaper there are many technical details and algorithms and I am guessing they've worked on it for some time to be able to come up with such a technical paper

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

interesting project. I got acquainted with white paper and saw that it really is worth our attention. I will follow this project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

interesting project. I got acquainted with white paper and saw that it really is worth our attention. I will follow this project.

Do they have a whitepaper by now? I can only find what's on their Github page. They should maybe think about writing a whitepaper and adding it to their website.
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

The advisor added is a real value there. The guy is a prof from Harvard? That is not something to take lightly. If you look at the whitepaper there are many technical details and algorithms and I am guessing they've worked on it for some time to be able to come up with such a technical paper

When I first saw the Covalent team with all Advisors, I felt so small. Almost exclusively  professors from US elite colleges with years of experience in their areas.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

I agree with you. Is there a way to check advisors by some means and verify it? I personally dont have any doubts at this moment. Its just for my knowledge..
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

They took in some of the bests in this field with Experience and skills!
No point to doubt them in any way! They are leaving no stone unturned to make something amazing happen! 
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

Two weeks are completely sufficient. There is not much progress in the course of a week. And if you follow several projects, like me, then weekly updates are almost stressful :-)
Yes, I guess in every two weeks weekly updates are enough. No need to post on every week. But still we don't have information about the SALE?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

They took in some of the bests in this field with Experience and skills!
No point to doubt them in any way! They are leaving no stone unturned to make something amazing happen! 
Covalent have any updates about rating/reviews about their work and project? I mean any rating/reviews website is given any review this project?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

I agree with you. Is there a way to check advisors by some means and verify it? I personally dont have any doubts at this moment. Its just for my knowledge..

Usually, I check the Linkedin pages of the team members of a project. But I like it the most when the team shows up on conferences and blockchain meetings, in public AMAs etc. It's just better to have real faces connected to the team member than just online profiles.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

Which whitepaper did you read? Because I could not find any yet. Do you have a link to the white paper?
There is also no roadmap yet. For a project of this size that even has a Testnet running, that's a bit strange
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

I just checked the Twitter account of Cova (https://twitter.com/covatoken). Seems like they are not that active on Social media. They should step up a bit once they know when they will have their token sale.

Yeah, but for now, they should push forward the development of the testnet. This is the priority for Cova at the moment. If the testnet is ready for public and the ICO is started, they can do some marketing campaigns.

yes right, the team should focus on testnet. so they can convince investors to buy their tokens when ico starts. but don't forget about social media, the team should still be active in providing the latest updates there so investors know about the latest developments in the project.

Thats right. Do we know when their ICO is officially starting? Any dates announced by the team in any of their social media?

And i was of the believe that they are already done with ICO, this is actually good because it shows how proactive the team is, not to mention that they already have big investors on board, i'm really impressed with what's going on and i believe in few months to come we'll get to see some really good results from the cova team
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

Current internet protocol looks smart enough and people may not really understand when you say there is another kind of smart that's way better than the current protocol and it's baffling to see good project not willing to spend money on marketing

i don't think the current internet is that smart as you say it just connected and global but not smart i believe a smart internet should be open to personalization as well as have a capability to handle privacy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

Usually, I check the Linkedin pages of the team members of a project. But I like it the most when the team shows up on conferences and blockchain meetings, in public AMAs etc. It's just better to have real faces connected to the team member than just online profiles.
Absolutely right. This greatly reduces the likelihood of scam. Although there are exceptions. The ABLE project team spoke at conferences, but the project turned out to be a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: