Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

I'm so excited that COVA has successfully earned a listing on Huobi through their competition program. This is a massive step forward for COVA, this will really help them establish themselves as a top blockchain project. Access to hundreds of thousands of users and millions of $ worth of volume.

I hope the listing will take place soon. I really want to buy tokens as early (and as cheap) as possible. I think in a few years I can benefit greatly from it

I tell people now is the time to get on the train and buy some very good project and keep for the future
But unfortunately I don't think people are willing to heed the call

they are not ready, because they are not sure, what is happening in cryptoindustry
There were many projects, that were disappointing
so, now you need to be careful about everything

But it's a very good thing that people are now more careful about everything. People investing blindless in anything that was associated with crypto during the peak of the ICO hype, let to so much fraud (Bitconnect, Centra, Envion ...) I could go on with this list but I am sure you get the idea.

Yea, sometimes bad things happen for a reason, the coming in of scammers has made a lot of investors become weary and understand the need to conduct research on the project they intend to invest and same time, it has also made the coming in of good projects possible, so it goes both ways but what we all want to see is a vibrant industry

We need more to be wise and smart when it really comes to investments. Just choose the best project that we will see and make some more research about it. I think more people like cova more specially it's really having some good developments since their first announcements.

Yeah. They have really gone far with the development and at this point, they have reached a level in which the market can't have any impact on their progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

Another dip!! I’m not praying for that don’t think my portfolio can survive another dip, positive vibes only please  Cry

I've been waiting for it. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this is the last dip this year. Meanwhile I'm also worried whether all my supported projects will survive these low prices.

well, they will pause obviously at least that is the wisest thing to do right now except the project is not totally based on crypto, which i believe is not true for most project

Terrible times I  mean I never though I would see ETH below 100 anytime soon but I guess I was wrong and so were many others. The worst part is that many have absolutely no clue what is causing the dip. This is why project should focus on traction.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

Another dip!! I’m not praying for that don’t think my portfolio can survive another dip, positive vibes only please  Cry

I've been waiting for it. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this is the last dip this year. Meanwhile I'm also worried whether all my supported projects will survive these low prices.

well, they will pause obviously at least that is the wisest thing to do right now except the project is not totally based on crypto, which i believe is not true for most project

Terrible times I  mean I never though I would see ETH below 100 anytime soon but I guess I was wrong and so were many others. The worst part is that many have absolutely no clue what is causing the dip. This is why project should focus on traction.

This is so true, I remember saying something like this some months back in a forum and the people were calling for my head, nobody knows the actual reason for this dip which is the reason it can dip even further.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

Another dip!! I’m not praying for that don’t think my portfolio can survive another dip, positive vibes only please  Cry

Terrible times I  mean I never though I would see ETH below 100 anytime soon but I guess I was wrong and so were many others. The worst part is that many have absolutely no clue what is causing the dip. This is why project should focus on traction.

This is so true, I remember saying something like this some months back in a forum and the people were calling for my head, nobody knows the actual reason for this dip which is the reason it can dip even further.

The crypto market is really stumbling from one low to another every day. I really thought (hoped) we'd see some sideways movement for some time.

Does anyone know if COVA got their funds in the private sale from their investors in cryptos or fiat? If they got cryptos I hope that they converted them long time ago.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

Another dip!! I’m not praying for that don’t think my portfolio can survive another dip, positive vibes only please  Cry

Terrible times I  mean I never though I would see ETH below 100 anytime soon but I guess I was wrong and so were many others. The worst part is that many have absolutely no clue what is causing the dip. This is why project should focus on traction.

You are right, no one knows what exactly is wrong that has led to so much dip, whether its because of SEC and all that but its not enough reason to bring down the price of coins to such a low level but this is the time that the community should hodl and not give in to the manipulations that has been going on in the cryptocurrency market
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

A couple of new announcements from Covalent team, most of which I find exciting and a relief to much asked questions like the tokenomics. The on a popular ICO review website, ICODROPS, you can find details of COVA tokens. Also, No Public Sales. Really?

Yes, that's correct. They don't have plans to hold a public sale due to regulatory concerns. The only way now to get tokens is to buy them on Huobi once COVA got listed there. Because both the Airdrop and the private sale are already over and the only other way you could've gotten tokens was when voting for Cova to get listed on Huobi.

Nice update, but selling the token through the Huobi exchange, how will it be done? Will it be sold through COVA's own personal account? Seeing that there is no public ssle and it's not logical that people who acquired through private sale will sell this early.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

A couple of new announcements from Covalent team, most of which I find exciting and a relief to much asked questions like the tokenomics. The on a popular ICO review website, ICODROPS, you can find details of COVA tokens. Also, No Public Sales. Really?

Yes, that's correct. They don't have plans to hold a public sale due to regulatory concerns. The only way now to get tokens is to buy them on Huobi once COVA got listed there. Because both the Airdrop and the private sale are already over and the only other way you could've gotten tokens was when voting for Cova to get listed on Huobi.

Nice update, but selling the token through the Huobi exchange, how will it be done? Will it be sold through COVA's own personal account? Seeing that there is no public ssle and it's not logical that people who acquired through private sale will sell this early.

They are not selling tokens through Huobi! The tokens you'll be able to buy there are from private-sale or airdrop participants or from people who got them for voting. The team is NOT selling their devs token on Huobi.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

They are not selling tokens through Huobi! The tokens you'll be able to buy there are from private-sale or airdrop participants or from people who got them for voting. The team is NOT selling their devs token on Huobi.

there really was a misunderstanding for a long time, which tokens are now sold on Huobi. I also thought for a long time that Cova would sell the tokens for public sale via Huobi. But unfortunately this is not the case.
I hope that some will sell their private sale tokens, because I really want to have some.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

They never said they would be selling more tokens on Huobi the whole point of it was to get a solid place for people that have invested to be able to sell reliably
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

I'm so excited that COVA has successfully earned a listing on Huobi through their competition program. This is a massive step forward for COVA, this will really help them establish themselves as a top blockchain project. Access to hundreds of thousands of users and millions of $ worth of volume.

I hope the listing will take place soon. I really want to buy tokens as early (and as cheap) as possible. I think in a few years I can benefit greatly from it

I tell people now is the time to get on the train and buy some very good project and keep for the future
But unfortunately I don't think people are willing to heed the call

they are not ready, because they are not sure, what is happening in cryptoindustry
There were many projects, that were disappointing
so, now you need to be careful about everything

But it's a very good thing that people are now more careful about everything. People investing blindless in anything that was associated with crypto during the peak of the ICO hype, let to so much fraud (Bitconnect, Centra, Envion ...) I could go on with this list but I am sure you get the idea.

Yea, sometimes bad things happen for a reason, the coming in of scammers has made a lot of investors become weary and understand the need to conduct research on the project they intend to invest and same time, it has also made the coming in of good projects possible, so it goes both ways but what we all want to see is a vibrant industry

We need more to be wise and smart when it really comes to investments. Just choose the best project that we will see and make some more research about it. I think more people like cova more specially it's really having some good developments since their first announcements.

Yea, you are right, we just have to study projects before investing, these past few weeks has been really tough for everyone and i do hope to see us scale through this and come to a place were we will enjoy the good things that comes with good brands, thereby creating a very profitable industry that will accommodate everyone involved

Yeah, We are experiencing now a very bad market but it didn't mean that we need to stop instead grab this opportunity to jump on crypto and find some good project that will bring another good future to everyone like what the covalent want.

At your service
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

The striking thing about COVA is their not wanting to do a public sale, I am looking to see how this pans out because with such a good project I am expecting a total sell out during public sale and got presented with this strategy instead.

They are smart in that aspect. Market is not good at all. Why to waste going to market with their token sales and reduce the value of their own tokens? Smart move by the COVA team.

You are right mate. Under these conditions, it is not the best move to enforce the ICO. I think this is a good decision from Cova.

People will get confidence if they dont push it for ICO and move ahead with private placements. Eventually such a nice projects will get attention in exchanges.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

there really was a misunderstanding for a long time, which tokens are now sold on Huobi. I also thought for a long time that Cova would sell the tokens for public sale via Huobi. But unfortunately this is not the case.
I hope that some will sell their private sale tokens, because I really want to have some.

You think it's bad that the team doesn't 'dump' their tokens on Huobi? If you ask me, it's great that they are not selling their tokens. They have gotten a sufficient amount of money in the private sale to fund the development and they don't rely on additional funding at the moment. So that they hold their tokens just shows that they believe in their project and do not only sell them for a quick profit.
ibininja

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

The striking thing about COVA is their not wanting to do a public sale, I am looking to see how this pans out because with such a good project I am expecting a total sell out during public sale and got presented with this strategy instead.

They are smart in that aspect. Market is not good at all. Why to waste going to market with their token sales and reduce the value of their own tokens? Smart move by the COVA team.

You are right mate. Under these conditions, it is not the best move to enforce the ICO. I think this is a good decision from Cova.

People will get confidence if they dont push it for ICO and move ahead with private placements. Eventually such a nice projects will get attention in exchanges.

I think their decisions so far reflect their experience and I think them not going for the public is the right way to go in current market conditions. I think the next market will determine where the market is heading.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

Now, this is confusing, definitely, the team must have had a certain percentage of token up for sale, let us say they managed to sell all of it during the private sale, what is the guarantee that those who bought during private sale will be willing to sell off so soon?
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Now, this is confusing, definitely, the team must have had a certain percentage of token up for sale, let us say they managed to sell all of it during the private sale, what is the guarantee that those who bought during private sale will be willing to sell off so soon?

You can find the number of tokens they sold in the private sale here (https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-token-metrics-992a4de20755).

And about your concerns that people might not be willing to sell their tokens 'so soon' .... then the price they got offered for their tokens is probably to low. You can transfer this 'problem' you are worried about to any other token sale. But the fact is that most people are in for a quick profit, so they bought the tokens to sell them for profit, not to hold them forever.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

I think their decisions so far reflect their experience and I think them not going for the public is the right way to go in current market conditions. I think the next market will determine where the market is heading.

Yes, i was just stating such, its hard time other projects should follow suit on this process, any individual that gets the token from any exchange reflects a serious investor and no longer a case where individuals will wait for freebies and then dump the next second, so i see this as a productive means of generating the needed capital and also a good way of keeping the brand safe 
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

You can find the number of tokens they sold in the private sale here (https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-token-metrics-992a4de20755).

And about your concerns that people might not be willing to sell their tokens 'so soon' .... then the price they got offered for their tokens is probably to low. You can transfer this 'problem' you are worried about to any other token sale. But the fact is that most people are in for a quick profit, so they bought the tokens to sell them for profit, not to hold them forever.

First, thanks for the link. Also, definitely some people are not in to hold forever but for a project with a use case such as COVA's, I would not expect people to sell off as soon as it hits the exchange. Considering what can be done with the token. We have to be realistic here.
ibininja

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

Yes, i was just stating such, its hard time other projects should follow suit on this process, any individual that gets the token from any exchange reflects a serious investor and no longer a case where individuals will wait for freebies and then dump the next second, so i see this as a productive means of generating the needed capital and also a good way of keeping the brand safe 

yea but I also think they should somehow support the volume if they can. It is important if they want to keep interest on the token after listing or when it may have low demand.

gee777

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

First, thanks for the link. Also, definitely some people are not in to hold forever but for a project with a use case such as COVA's, I would not expect people to sell off as soon as it hits the exchange. Considering what can be done with the token. We have to be realistic here.

I am not sure the tokens are held by any kind of persons but institutional investors who really believes in seeing the project gets to the world.
Ribak1992

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

im think over time, all projects that go to public fees will stop collecting the necessary money. investors are now thinking how to save their money and not where to invest them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: