Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

I found a few tweets about COVA project partnership with an exchange with a fast growing user base, BitMax.io, but there’s actually no update about that from COVA team with on twitter, medium or here on bitcointalk. What do you think guys?

Both project teams must have had an agreement and signed a few legal docs and MOU to partner. Also, I think both projects got a solid usecase and each got a few things to gain from the partnership.
Hopefully, we should see an ANN from COVA team soon.

Actually, the partnership was already confirmed by Covalent in their bi-weekly update 2 days ago: https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-bi-weekly-updates-vol-5-3fa051a51f80

Thanks for the update. It’s nice to know they’ll be having a joint AMA with BitMax team. I think it’s more publicity for both projects. Also, we get to know about BitMax Exchange and the reason for partnership, something exciting could be coming.

I got a question about this AMA that they will have together with BitMax. Does anyone know if it will be a live AMA? So will it be live-streamed or will they only collect questions until the 17th and then post an article with the answers?

I comfirmed from COVA telegram, it’s going to be life. Everyone is excited about the partnership and the AMA. I think an exciting announcement would be made on the AMA.
I think COVA token would get a free listing on BitMax.io

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

I got a question about this AMA that they will have together with BitMax. Does anyone know if it will be a live AMA? So will it be live-streamed or will they only collect questions until the 17th and then post an article with the answers?

I comfirmed from COVA telegram, it’s going to be life. Everyone is excited about the partnership and the AMA. I think an exciting announcement would be made on the AMA.
[/quote]

Thats interesting to know that they are listing in BitMax. When is the AMA scheduled now? Its already going to be in this year or scheduled in the new year?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

I found a few tweets about COVA project partnership with an exchange with a fast growing user base, BitMax.io, but there’s actually no update about that from COVA team with on twitter, medium or here on bitcointalk. What do you think guys?

Both project teams must have had an agreement and signed a few legal docs and MOU to partner. Also, I think both projects got a solid usecase and each got a few things to gain from the partnership.

Actually, the partnership was already confirmed by Covalent in their bi-weekly update 2 days ago: https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-bi-weekly-updates-vol-5-3fa051a51f80

Thanks for the update. It’s nice to know they’ll be having a joint AMA with BitMax team. I think it’s more publicity for both projects. Also, we get to know about BitMax Exchange and the reason for partnership, something exciting could be coming.

The partnership interest me a lot and I wasn't seeing it coming, integrating Cova privacy into Bitmax exchange seem to be a smart move; I like to know if they have common founders or co-founders

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Yeah just read their bi weekly updates and saw it there. Now these two good projects are having a partnership what will be the result of this to both side. Can't wait for more updates about them.

I think that’s was the reason for the Joint AMA by both teams. You wouldn’t want to miss it. It’s the first time COVA team is having a Joint AMA with a partner Blockchain project, there could be an exciting ANN.

I have a feeling they will be announcing some sort of promotional campaign; it would be great to get hands on some cova tokens. I think so far it is only two exchanges.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

I believe the news has already been authenticated by Cova on their twitter page, so its an official thing, bitmax is growing into reputable brand in the exchange niche and its good to see Cova affiliating with them, so its a lovely development and they will be hosting an AMA on that aspect on the 17th of this month, so you can head on to their telegram group and see for yourself
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Yeah just saw their update about their upcoming ask me anything I hope it will be a live so we can participate really good. Can't wait for tomorrow AMA of the project with their new partner.

At your service
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

So where exactly will it be hosted? Will it be a live-stream on Youtube or will they be around in one of the Telegram groups? If they use Telegram, will it be in the group of Covalent or in the one from Bitmax?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

The partnership interest me a lot and I wasn't seeing it coming, integrating Cova privacy into Bitmax exchange seem to be a smart move; I like to know if they have common founders or co-founders

That’s the reason for the AMA. It’s the first time COVA team would have an AMA with a partner. This would be good.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

Hello guys, COVA team got a plan to make Covalent protocol Open sourced. Also, public testnet to happen soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/Covalent_Official/comments/a5fs7k/cova_protocol_now_opensourced/?st=JPPVFVFB&sh=f2cf9805

Anyone participating in this public test net yet?
I like to know if there is an incentive attached as well to participation so as to garner more interest

considering the fact they recently went open source i expect much participation from the general public and their testnet would pave way for much of that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

So where exactly will it be hosted? Will it be a live-stream on Youtube or will they be around in one of the Telegram groups? If they use Telegram, will it be in the group of Covalent or in the one from Bitmax?

I believe it will be done through telegram and going through Cova's statement on twitter, they are the ones to host the event, which is on 17th of December, so it will be best to head on to their telegram and do the needful, i missed the first AMA and i'll try not to miss this one as they have so far been doing pretty well in their quest to succeed
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I see that the announced partnership with Bitmax is the topic of conversation number one :-)
i am also very curious about the joint AMA on 17.12. i hope i won't miss it
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

I see that the announced partnership with Bitmax is the topic of conversation number one :-)

I really want to see how it will work, I wonder if there will be an announcement soon about COVA potentially getting listed on Bitmax. That would be pretty cool.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

I really want to see how it will work, I wonder if there will be an announcement soon about COVA potentially getting listed on Bitmax. That would be pretty cool.

Yes a listing on Bitmax would be great. but since there are only tokens from the private sale to buy, there will be also on Bitmax only few trades. Unless the early investors sell earlier than expected. I would be happy, because I definitely want to buy Cova Tokens
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

I’m pretty sure it will be pretty soon I mean they have an ama planned so that’s a big step forward toward cooperation and getting things moving and some excitement
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

I’m pretty sure it will be pretty soon I mean they have an ama planned so that’s a big step forward toward cooperation and getting things moving and some excitement

Yeah, the up coming AMA will clarify a lot about the ongoing plan and their recent partnership with Bitmax will also mean a lot to their community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:14:50 AM

Yeah, the up coming AMA will clarify a lot about the ongoing plan and their recent partnership with Bitmax will also mean a lot to their community

Agree, We really have a chance later to ask anything that we want to them regarding to the project and it's the best time to know are they planned more to survive this market and keep going.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

Agree, We really have a chance later to ask anything that we want to them regarding to the project and it's the best time to know are they planned more to survive this market and keep going.

I am surprised that bitmax was able to get that much volume it seems their models paid off. I think cova did well jumping in early on who knows what might become of the exchange in the next few months.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Its good they are giving their time for community on arranging different events like this regular AMA! I have bundles of Question on store to ask on this round!
AngelJoshua

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

I am surprised that bitmax was able to get that much volume it seems their models paid off. I think cova did well jumping in early on who knows what might become of the exchange in the next few months.

Yeah buddy, These two project will really going to have a good partnership. Both projects are showing an amazing progress even on this bear markets I think these two will be big soon.

At your service
Ace44

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

Well its necessary, as they both have something that attracts a lot of people, which is the uniqueness that comes with both brands, so seeing them come together means a lot and i believe we'll get to see more good news emanate from the coming together of both brands, between, the AMA was meant to be held today, any update on that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: