Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

I am not sure if it has been published somewhere but does anyone know something about the token metrics? I mean, how many tokens are there in total? How many are (were) for sale? How many were airdropped?

it is like the team are still working to ensure the whole plan works out, i believe they will come clean with such informations as soon as they are ready

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

when a percentage of user data is used in development of an AI, then important and sensitive information are lost in the process and could be misused in the process, how does COVALENT plan to secure user data from being misused?

I think thy did a good job explaining how they plan on carrying out their plans in the documentation on github.com. Please kindly visit their page there, you should find and answer to this your question.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

Today the company opened the Ethereum "Ethereum Decentralized Asset Exchange ".
Here's the most profitable prices all kinds of tokens is founded.
Commission purchase and sale = 0.
To trade it is not necessary to make a deposit.
follow the news more in:

Entrance in the Exchange: https://bit.ly/2L0FjPO
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

I don't guys if you seen this video clip about their testnet. Covalent’s tech lead Tarik Moon gives a demo of the private testnet. Check below link to know more about it.

https://youtu.be/R6axnYMZsz8

Finally, we got some news about their testnet. I was always curious what they are working on at the moment so this video is exactly what I was waiting for.
It’s really nice coming across this video, it gave us an idea of how the private testnet works.
Yeah, but I have some confusion about this video. The testnet is available for their developers, investors and community members only?

I don't think they have made it public yet. I remembered i applied once for the private testnet but got no response from the team. Hopefully we get to test the public testnet soon.
Sometimes back I seen the link for anyone to apply testnet. But I am not sure that it's available publically or not.

The Testnet is still available on the Covalent website. But I think it is only for developers and you have to submit your data to Cova.

Yes if I'm not mistaken it's still on going, They chose some limited people to try it right? But if you have some good knowledges and experiences about the thing they need you will have a great chance to enter there.

At your service
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

I asked about that some time and here is the whitepaper. Covalent protocol could look more on the technical side, but the whitepaper makes it easy to understand. https://docsend.com/view/dvvb75n

nice! Thanks for sharing. When did they publish it? I missed any information about it. But now it's here, just in time for the weekend, I have enough time to read it
I think this very short information here? They are planning to modify or create new whitepaper with more details?

The first Covalent whitepaper is very technical and short. I think they need an updated version latest on start of the ICO, with more information.

Will they have an ICO after all? Let's just assume they can get listed on Huobi and then the token from the Airdrop and private sale are traded there. In this case it would be nearly impossible to sell more tokens in an ICO.

I hope there is an ICO soon. Maybe the listing will take place right after a public sale. If not, then the tokens will go through the ceiling right after the start

If it's not listed it will go through the ceiling? Where should it be traded then?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

when a percentage of user data is used in development of an AI, then important and sensitive information are lost in the process and could be misused in the process, how does COVALENT plan to secure user data from being misused?

I think thy did a good job explaining how they plan on carrying out their plans in the documentation on github.com. Please kindly visit their page there, you should find and answer to this your question.

based on their proposition that shouldn't happen because of the hardware security utilization take intel SGX for example which is what they are utilizing. That ensure encryption of all data going between the CPU and RAM so you can't do anything or much within if you decided to spoof it.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

I seriously can't wait any longer for the launch of this project, the ideas are wonderful and I am personally tired of the constant abuse of my data. I am very anxious to try out the COVA internet protocol.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

I don't guys if you seen this video clip about their testnet. Covalent’s tech lead Tarik Moon gives a demo of the private testnet. Check below link to know more about it.

https://youtu.be/R6axnYMZsz8

Finally, we got some news about their testnet. I was always curious what they are working on at the moment so this video is exactly what I was waiting for.
It’s really nice coming across this video, it gave us an idea of how the private testnet works.
Yeah, but I have some confusion about this video. The testnet is available for their developers, investors and community members only?

I don't think they have made it public yet. I remembered i applied once for the private testnet but got no response from the team. Hopefully we get to test the public testnet soon.
Sometimes back I seen the link for anyone to apply testnet. But I am not sure that it's available publically or not.

The Testnet is still available on the Covalent website. But I think it is only for developers and you have to submit your data to Cova.
But I am confused here if it's available for only developers then why they allowed to fill the form to anyone and can submit?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

This team is very experienced and they are all experts in their fields. They really look professional and experienced in this kind of industry.

they've to be because what they want to achieve is completely novel and very important I believe they with their current team can deliver. COVA is changing the way we engage with the internet

It doesn't stop the fact that they need some sort of active collaboration with existing structures or with upcoming structures as they are. With combine synergy a lot will be achieved

I've always said that the business side matters a lot; The solution is different and it could go a long way. There is no argument in that many could plug into the solution and make use of it be it crypto or non-crypto.

Yea, Cova is big, i mean like way big because of what they intend to do, that basically affects everything that we know when it comes to doing things online, such makes the project very valuable because if they eventually succeed which i believe they will based on the investors and intellects coming in, it will not only be a thing but an upliftment of the blockchain industry
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

I seriously can't wait any longer for the launch of this project, the ideas are wonderful and I am personally tired of the constant abuse of my data. I am very anxious to try out the COVA internet protocol.
The
Don't worry by next year you will have the chance of using the project once they launch. This is one of the best project in this year. I hope they bring this to reality.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

I also experienced something like that when someone used your details to do something bad to your relatives and friends and it's really exciting to know that there will be a project that want to give some solution to these problems.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Today the company opened the Ethereum "Ethereum Decentralized Asset Exchange ".
Here's the most profitable prices all kinds of tokens is founded.
Commission purchase and sale = 0.
To trade it is not necessary to make a deposit.
follow the news more in:

Entrance in the Exchange: https://bit.ly/2L0FjPO
What is this buddy? I don't think so this is relevant to the covalent. Did you posted in wrong thread?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

I am not sure if it has been published somewhere but does anyone know something about the token metrics? I mean, how many tokens are there in total? How many are (were) for sale? How many were airdropped?
May be they haven't released any info on that just yet! They are only doing development of that exchange and its core features! Probably they will release the info later! 
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

May be they haven't released any info on that just yet! They are only doing development of that exchange and its core features! Probably they will release the info later! 
yups this info is needed for the holders in my opinion and later on so that I can monitor prices in the market also if it is originated maybe we will not know the actual price and it will be confusing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

I don't think they have announced that yet; I think they are still focused in development and private investments. I mean they are quite active on that front and they said they will announce that information so we will wait and see. Maybe they are waiting for the market to stabilize.

Zombie259

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

I don't think they have announced that yet; I think they are still focused in development and private investments. I mean they are quite active on that front and they said they will announce that information so we will wait and see. Maybe they are waiting for the market to stabilize.

As far as I know, it is not clearly announced if they will hold a Public Sale. I heard that Covalent has a Private Sale. I think we have to wait for an announcement.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

As far as I know, it is not clearly announced if they will hold a Public Sale. I heard that Covalent has a Private Sale. I think we have to wait for an announcement.

they haven't announced any public sale yet? do they plan on continue with the development with the fund they rised from private sell?
they should make some announecent on that!!!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

they haven't announced any public sale yet? do they plan on continue with the development with the fund they rised from private sell?

My latest information is that they won't have a public sale but will work with what they raised during the private sale round. Does anyone know if they've published what was raised in the private round?
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

Market is not good at all. I think its a wise decision to go ahead without public sale. Private placement is always better and value of the project wont get affected due to that.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

Market stabilization is what most project are waiting at the moment because the dip was just not expected, however, its the best time to get things ready for the next wave of upscale movement and i hope it will be in favor of the good brands, some school of thought believe that this will help eradicate bad projects as they won't be able to survive this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: