Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

Was there an ICO or will that be later? I can not find any information on the homepage. A roadmap would be very nice too. Does anyone here know more about Cova Tokens?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

Was there an ICO or will that be later? I can not find any information on the homepage. A roadmap would be very nice too. Does anyone here know more about Cova Tokens?

There is a pinned message in their Telegram group saying "Note: there is no active token sale for COVA at this time. Once details for the token sale are finalized, we will announce them here." So I guess they are still in the process of planning their sale. You haven't missed it.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

There is a pinned message in their Telegram group saying "Note: there is no active token sale for COVA at this time. Once details for the token sale are finalized, we will announce them here." So I guess they are still in the process of planning their sale. You haven't missed it.

As far as I understood, token sale is going to start sometime later. May be Q1 of 2019. BUt correct date is not communicated yet. We have to wait for that official information from the team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

ok, then I'm calmed down. I would have annoyed if I had missed the tokensale. I already plan to invest. Hopefully there will be a good bonus in private sale (and not too high minimum investment)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

i believe such questions would be best answered on their telegram channel, head there and drop your questions i believe the admin over there would give you answers

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

Here is the link to the telegram channel; https://t.me/covalentofficial
It’s really busy there. I understand that’s because the idea of a safe internet is mind blowing. Also there’s more information on medium about COVALENT https://medium.com/@covatoken. You would find weekly updates. Knock yourself out

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

i believe such questions would be best answered on their telegram channel, head there and drop your questions i believe the admin over there would give you answers

Definitly better suited for telegram the teams super active and seems to be more than willing to answer questions about what has happened and things they have planned for the next good bit of time
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

I thought they already done some sale before? But it's good to know that they don't have current sale now because it's hard to make an investments now due to market situation.

At your service
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

I see the website from https://covalent.ai/ very simple and aimed at the purpose of making the coin.
But if the advisor is correct, Mr. Ji Tian, who has become a Bitfinex investor and Zcash consultancy, will he be sure to succeed Covalent?

As of now Mr. Ji Tian is part of the advisor team. I was not aware of his role in the future as I am not from the project team. Honestly, advisor list is small but solid and sharp.

I searched about Mr Ji Tian because it's my first time seeing his name. I think if he chose the Covalent project it means he know that it will really going to be a good project?

Jia Tian looks like he has invested in some brilliant projects and he has also advised some amazing projects. Hopefully COVA can become the next success on his impressive resumé.

I also read about it. I think he will really never going to take a part or invest on the project if he know that it will not going to bring and have future. I think we're on the right project.
What is the right project?

Because now there are so many ICO projects that are stalled and the results turn out to be mass graves that are not handled.
Maybe the word "RIP" is the right word for ICO now.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

Having the team move more heavily towards finding and developing partnerships is some of the most important early moves that i think they could do at this point as thats what will pay them back in dividends later.

I don't know if this can apply in this case but with the lifting of ban on crypto in China, they can try looking towards getting some Chinese investors too
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

I thought they already done some sale before? But it's good to know that they don't have current sale now because it's hard to make an investments now due to market situation.

LOL, it's easy to think that way, given the quality of the idea, I also thought they were in ICO phase at first glance but the notice on their telegram group corrected my mistaken thoughts
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

If you are one who really loves privacy and protecting your data online then covalent is a project for you. The Covalent proposes a more equitable vision for data sharing through mechanisms like traceable ownership to ensure providers can control how their data is used over time.
True, COVA does have a plan to secure the data!
But i really don't know how they are gonna do this and if those companies will ever agree to this technology! 

Humans find it difficult to accept change but the fact is, this is the sort of change that we need, statistics has shown that a large percentage of the population don't use the internet because of the dangers that comes with it and such needs to be addressed, it may also interest you to know that cova has been invested on by top brands in the industry

OK, I think I got it. It is good to know that they have found some big investors and that they will use the COVA system, but all companies I deal with need COVA to protect my data and give me privacy. I don't understand how you can do that and get all the companies to use COVA.

Cova is actually bigger than that when it comes to implementation, they are talking about creating a new internet protocol because as we know, the present one is unsustainable, vague and insecure, this is where cova comes in, so its something that everyone needs, like an essential commodity, a quick research will give you some details about the existing IP, just as i initially stated
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Having the team move more heavily towards finding and developing partnerships is some of the most important early moves that i think they could do at this point as thats what will pay them back in dividends later.

Yeah I saw the recent add of a Harvard business school professor to the team, this is the sort of project that shows the direction of the growth pattern, it shows its going to be an attractive project to the investors and to the market also

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

If you are one who really loves privacy and protecting your data online then covalent is a project for you. The Covalent proposes a more equitable vision for data sharing through mechanisms like traceable ownership to ensure providers can control how their data is used over time.
But i really don't know how they are gonna do this and if those companies will ever agree to this technology! 

Humans find it difficult to accept change but the fact is, this is the sort of change that we need, statistics has shown that a large percentage of the population don't use the internet because of the dangers that comes with it and such needs to be addressed, it may also interest you to know that cova has been invested on by top brands in the industry
Yes i know about the top brands information!
This project is really something we really need and those brands really tend to help this project!
As for the adoption of the technology, i thing those companies back their earns profit from selling our data! Are they really gonna end the trend!   
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

Yeah I saw the recent add of a Harvard business school professor to the team, this is the sort of project that shows the direction of the growth pattern, it shows its going to be an attractive project to the investors and to the market also

Saw the tweet too and I was happy, i am sure that his addition to the team is going to boost the morale of the work force and also bring in quality products and services.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Saw the tweet too and I was happy, i am sure that his addition to the team is going to boost the morale of the work force and also bring in quality products and services.

Nice another additional team member. They are really adding good people on the team now. It will going to be a big help to the project by having experienced people on their team.

At your service
Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

it is high time to make a new and used Internet, to correct all the errors of the current Internet. I think everyone is waiting for a project that will protect our data and provide all that we are waiting for. project COVA hope all will take into account in the development of such an important product. where will be the heart of the Internet, in what country?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

OK, I think I got it. It is good to know that they have found some big investors and that they will use the COVA system, but all companies I deal with need COVA to protect my data and give me privacy. I don't understand how you can do that and get all the companies to use COVA.

If I get your question properly, you are talking about the implementation of the internet protocol, well, the simplest way to do this as a COVA user is to replace your "https" with "COVA" and all of your data is being protected and controlled by you.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

That's great to hear, given the current state of the market, I'd suggest they still put a hold on starting sales, once the market gets better sales could follow suit.
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Covalent. ai-a project that will not go unnoticed, what kind of Internet we use now, does not protect us from fraud. Team could you tell me please as quickly will work Internet provided you? According to your forecasts, how much will the coin cost in 2020?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: