Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

yeah, i am shocked as well because the last time i checked i couldn't find any link to a whitepaper unless he is referring to a GitHub post or he can provide a link to it

I think he means the website. As far as I know whitepaper is under preparation now. But you can check in their telegram. They might already have draft.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

They have to start weekly updates. Because we don't about the progress of their project and even don't know that when they will start the sale.

Two weeks are completely sufficient. There is not much progress in the course of a week. And if you follow several projects, like me, then weekly updates are almost stressful :-)

Yea. It has its stress though but I know of some projects that did it and pull it off. One of them even did a daily video update (working days) on twitter and remained consistent with it.

a daily video? that would be too much effort for me. And what do they tell every day? Anyway, every project is trying to do something different for the community, but as I said, for me a written update is enough every two weeks
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

the last update is already 2 weeks ago. I hope today or tomorrow the next will be published. I am curious what progress has been made in the past two weeks. And maybe there will be an appointment for the tokensale

That's true, hope to get some updates pretty soon, i understand that doing such is not an easy thing but it will be nice to get like something to hold on to while they work, its quite a huge project and the world deserves to know about it, that's what will help in the speeding up of their marketing campaign or perhaps they can start creating videos about their day to day activities

Personally I don't think there is a need to rush, the whole market is down and shocking since the last 24h... Team should take their time still, who knows when this whole red market will get stable? You don't want to do a tokensale now with this mood

The market really isn't something to look at right now because it will break you down emotionally, and yes I understand your stance about not being in a rush but the team still has to send updates regardless of the state of the market.

Yea, its quite unfortunate but the bulls will always use such opportunity to get some more, this is like a good opportunity for some individuals to make massive gains, i believe the market will bounce back in a couple of months, the weak hands will always sell but now is the time to either hodl or get some more before things begin to balance up
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them

from the look of things, the team are working tirelessly to make sure they achieve their goals but i would advise them to consider releasing a whitepaper as soon as possible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them

from the look of things, the team are working tirelessly to make sure they achieve their goals but i would advise them to consider releasing a whitepaper as soon as possible

No doubt that they are working hard. What I mean is that it would be great to know what are they are working on exactly at the moment. And when do they plan to finish a certain milestone.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

yeah, i am shocked as well because the last time i checked i couldn't find any link to a whitepaper unless he is referring to a GitHub post or he can provide a link to it

I think he means the website. As far as I know whitepaper is under preparation now. But you can check in their telegram. They might already have draft.

Ask in chat I guess it’s always the best way to get answers faster from the team and like most good teams their almost always going to be able to answer especially about something like the whitepaper
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

No doubt that they are working hard. What I mean is that it would be great to know what are they are working on exactly at the moment. And when do they plan to finish a certain milestone.

I'm sure the new update will be released today or tomorrow. The last update is two weeks old and so far they have always been very punctual with the updates. So keep an eye on their medium channel, I think the update will be released there first https://medium.com/@covatoken
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

Ask in chat I guess it’s always the best way to get answers faster from the team and like most good teams their almost always going to be able to answer especially about something like the whitepaper

yeah, i did ask in their telegram channel the response i got was a link to a github page with an entry that wasn't even adequate for any form of gathering information

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
lokkytan

Activity: 74

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

Honestly phishing and hacking are a different type of issue, you giving some guy your credit card because he said he was from bank of america from a gmail.com email address is phishing, cova's smart contracts won't help really with that, what it will help is that if that same guy tries to request data from you, you can say hey that data's only availabile to someone for X amount of time and he can't share it with anyone digitally
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:26:19 AM

Yeah, They still preparing their whitepaper I think we will know more details and informations about the project planned for the future and it will going to help us to decide if we will continue supporting the project or not.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

Yeah, They still preparing their whitepaper I think we will know more details and informations about the project planned for the future and it will going to help us to decide if we will continue supporting the project or not.

I am hopefull that the whitepaper will be released before the year runs out or atleast early next year. I initially thought the whitepaper was the github post but now I am not so sure.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

I am hopefull that the whitepaper will be released before the year runs out or atleast early next year. I initially thought the whitepaper was the github post but now I am not so sure.
But I have some doubt about the whitepaper because of very less content are mentioned there. They are planning to make new whitepaper with max details? I am not sure just asking here.
Serena_M

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

Have you got a Whitepaper I could read?

●● PrepayWay〚✙〛 | The New Paradigm of International Business ●●
╘══╡Simple Solution For Complex Processes╞══╛
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

Same here. I thought their whitepaper is on GitHub then I read that they are still preparing it. If they will going to have their Whitepaper before the year end I think it will going to be a big help on their sale.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

I watched a movie based on this idea and its very cool
Although its a series and the idea haven't been implemented yet even up till the 5th season showing how much effort and work is needed, COVA will be no different as touching length of time and work input

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Same here. I thought their whitepaper is on GitHub then I read that they are still preparing it. If they will going to have their Whitepaper before the year end I think it will going to be a big help on their sale.

They have another one which is basically more technical? where they discuss the concept the algo behind their architecture. It is not really that complicated I've already shared it if you are interested.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

Regarding the whitepaper, I think someone has dropped a link to it on this thread. It is a Docsend file. If you can only go back a few pages, you will definitely locate it.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!
I have seen many ambitious project doing that! 
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!
I have seen many ambitious project doing that! 

What do you mean exactly? They won't stop the development after their product is released. The thing is, when is the release and what are they planning to do after that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: