Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

Another dip!! I’m not praying for that don’t think my portfolio can survive another dip, positive vibes only please  Cry

I've been waiting for it. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this is the last dip this year. Meanwhile I'm also worried whether all my supported projects will survive these low prices.

well, they will pause obviously at least that is the wisest thing to do right now except the project is not totally based on crypto, which i believe is not true for most project

Terrible times I  mean I never though I would see ETH below 100 anytime soon but I guess I was wrong and so were many others. The worst part is that many have absolutely no clue what is causing the dip. This is why project should focus on traction.

for now, nobody can say for sure whether the market is as a result of news around the world or the work of whales but what i know for sure is that the market will eventually recover

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

They are not selling tokens through Huobi! The tokens you'll be able to buy there are from private-sale or airdrop participants or from people who got them for voting. The team is NOT selling their devs token on Huobi.

Now, this is confusing, definitely, the team must have had a certain percentage of token up for sale, let us say they managed to sell all of it during the private sale, what is the guarantee that those who bought during private sale will be willing to sell off so soon?

You can find the number of tokens they sold in the private sale here (https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-token-metrics-992a4de20755).

And about your concerns that people might not be willing to sell their tokens 'so soon' .... then the price they got offered for their tokens is probably to low. You can transfer this 'problem' you are worried about to any other token sale. But the fact is that most people are in for a quick profit, so they bought the tokens to sell them for profit, not to hold them forever.

First, thanks for the link. Also, definitely some people are not in to hold forever but for a project with a use case such as COVA's, I would not expect people to sell off as soon as it hits the exchange. Considering what can be done with the token. We have to be realistic here.

Yeah exactly, this project is definitely a long HODL because as you can see from the COVA roadmap it could take a while for them to finish development. Saying that it does look like they will be releasing their public testnet beta at some point in January, hopefully, the team will get some good results and could push the token up in value.

em777

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

A couple of new announcements from Covalent team, most of which I find exciting and a relief to much asked questions like the tokenomics. The on a popular ICO review website, ICODROPS, you can find details of COVA tokens. Also, No Public Sales. Really?

Yes, that's correct. They don't have plans to hold a public sale due to regulatory concerns. The only way now to get tokens is to buy them on Huobi once COVA got listed there. Because both the Airdrop and the private sale are already over and the only other way you could've gotten tokens was when voting for Cova to get listed on Huobi.

Nice update, but selling the token through the Huobi exchange, how will it be done? Will it be sold through COVA's own personal account? Seeing that there is no public ssle and it's not logical that people who acquired through private sale will sell this early.

yeah, i have been pondering on this similar question before i honestly don't understand the rationale behind what the team did i only hope they have their plans

[[[[[[
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

A couple of new announcements from Covalent team, most of which I find exciting and a relief to much asked questions like the tokenomics. The on a popular ICO review website, ICODROPS, you can find details of COVA tokens. Also, No Public Sales. Really?

Yes, that's correct. They don't have plans to hold a public sale due to regulatory concerns. The only way now to get tokens is to buy them on Huobi once COVA got listed there. Because both the Airdrop and the private sale are already over and the only other way you could've gotten tokens was when voting for Cova to get listed on Huobi.

Nice update, but selling the token through the Huobi exchange, how will it be done? Will it be sold through COVA's own personal account? Seeing that there is no public ssle and it's not logical that people who acquired through private sale will sell this early.

yeah, i have been pondering on this similar question before i honestly don't understand the rationale behind what the team did i only hope they have their plans
You're right it is the hope of every person, however I believe that the team definitely has a strategy and will think of a way out for Cova, we can only hope the best for this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

Not sure, but if you look at the token metrics article that was shared earlier (https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-token-metrics-992a4de20755) you will see that that 20% of the total supply was sold in the private sale and 30% of the private sale tokens will be available to be sold by private investors from day 1. There is also 4% of the total supply that was distributed to voters on Huobi as incentives, these will also be available to be sold at the time of listing.

There are 6.5 billion tokens in total and if you look at the percentages I posted above, approximately 390m tokens will be available if private investors decide to sell immediately and there will be a further 260m available from voters on the Huobi exchange if they chose to sell as well.

Not sure if that's the plan or if they are going to use tokens from elsewhere. We will just have to wait and see.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Another dip!! I’m not praying for that don’t think my portfolio can survive another dip, positive vibes only please  Cry

I've been waiting for it. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this is the last dip this year. Meanwhile I'm also worried whether all my supported projects will survive these low prices.

well, they will pause obviously at least that is the wisest thing to do right now except the project is not totally based on crypto, which i believe is not true for most project

Terrible times I  mean I never though I would see ETH below 100 anytime soon but I guess I was wrong and so were many others. The worst part is that many have absolutely no clue what is causing the dip. This is why project should focus on traction.

for now, nobody can say for sure whether the market is as a result of news around the world or the work of whales but what i know for sure is that the market will eventually recover

That’s for a fact but the issue is when would will see this bull run, I’ve a feeling we’re going to be in this state for a while.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

I’m wondering what kind of other partnerships we can expect to be coming soon I mean some developer partnerships would go far to secure my longterm view of where they are going
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

I’m wondering what kind of other partnerships we can expect to be coming soon I mean some developer partnerships would go far to secure my longterm view of where they are going

COVA team make partnerships look easy. They’ve announced a lot of effective partnerships in getting the protocol released soon. I can’t find the project roadmap, but I think they got an eye on a full product by 2019. Hopefully, this would make data private and the internet smart.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

COVA team make partnerships look easy. They’ve announced a lot of effective partnerships in getting the protocol released soon. I can’t find the project roadmap, but I think they got an eye on a full product by 2019. Hopefully, this would make data private and the internet smart.

Last time I heard, they had a partnership with TERRA. Also, they are consistent in adding new advisors and devs to the team from top institutions in Europe. I think in no time, we’ll have COVA:// available for everyone to trade data securely. Would be an experience.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

The striking thing about COVA is their not wanting to do a public sale, I am looking to see how this pans out because with such a good project I am expecting a total sell out during public sale and got presented with this strategy instead.

They are smart in that aspect. Market is not good at all. Why to waste going to market with their token sales and reduce the value of their own tokens? Smart move by the COVA team.

You are right mate. Under these conditions, it is not the best move to enforce the ICO. I think this is a good decision from Cova.

People will get confidence if they dont push it for ICO and move ahead with private placements. Eventually such a nice projects will get attention in exchanges.

I think their decisions so far reflect their experience and I think them not going for the public is the right way to go in current market conditions. I think the next market will determine where the market is heading.

I agree buddy, Maybe that's how they really think about it because they will not going to get any investors on the market situation. More people will like it also if it's in the market.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Now is the time to be greedy like Warren Buffet will say
If you've the means accumulate more and more now, it will be worth it in the future just that rewards won't happen soon

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

If you've the means accumulate more and more now, it will be worth it in the future just that rewards won't happen soon

It seems so. Now that we have almost reach the bottom, next year will be a good year in blockchain. Our only hope is this shouldn't be the last of crypto.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

It keeps going down. For most projects it’s a wrong time to accumulate more. But some tokens are stable in the market. Most of these are tokens with a real use backing. I think COVA tokens would be stable when listed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

The striking thing about COVA is their not wanting to do a public sale, I am looking to see how this pans out because with such a good project I am expecting a total sell out during public sale and got presented with this strategy instead.

They are smart in that aspect. Market is not good at all. Why to waste going to market with their token sales and reduce the value of their own tokens? Smart move by the COVA team.

You are right mate. Under these conditions, it is not the best move to enforce the ICO. I think this is a good decision from Cova.

People will get confidence if they dont push it for ICO and move ahead with private placements. Eventually such a nice projects will get attention in exchanges.

I think their decisions so far reflect their experience and I think them not going for the public is the right way to go in current market conditions. I think the next market will determine where the market is heading.

Yes, i was just stating such, its hard time other projects should follow suit on this process, any individual that gets the token from any exchange reflects a serious investor and no longer a case where individuals will wait for freebies and then dump the next second, so i see this as a productive means of generating the needed capital and also a good way of keeping the brand safe 

yea but I also think they should somehow support the volume if they can. It is important if they want to keep interest on the token after listing or when it may have low demand.

You're absolutely right and they must have a strategy for them to have come up with such plan, their concept is quite new and unique in a variety of ways that we are yet to comprehend and such is needed because of the long damage that insecurity of data has caused overtime, i believe the team understands how important this project is
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

From their token metrics, I understand that they will have their own blockchain with block rewards. Does anyone know when they will release that mainnet? And will they make a swap from ERC20 to the native token of their blockchain?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

From their token metrics, I understand that they will have their own blockchain with block rewards. Does anyone know when they will release that mainnet? And will they make a swap from ERC20 to the native token of their blockchain?

I believe they stated something about updates coming up soon, probably in a couple of weeks or months we will get to know when they will have their mainnaet released to the public, due to the fact that the project is a huge one, i think they will want to swap from ethereum network to their own blockchain, i maybe wrong though but only time will tell
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

I agree with you. Market should eventually recover and again crypto will shine soon. Institutional investors are waiting.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

funny though, i have not heard of any partnership i believe the team are planning on something big and considering the current situation of the market such news will be a big boost

[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

They are not selling tokens through Huobi! The tokens you'll be able to buy there are from private-sale or airdrop participants or from people who got them for voting. The team is NOT selling their devs token on Huobi.

Now, this is confusing, definitely, the team must have had a certain percentage of token up for sale, let us say they managed to sell all of it during the private sale, what is the guarantee that those who bought during private sale will be willing to sell off so soon?

You can find the number of tokens they sold in the private sale here (https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-token-metrics-992a4de20755).

And about your concerns that people might not be willing to sell their tokens 'so soon' .... then the price they got offered for their tokens is probably to low. You can transfer this 'problem' you are worried about to any other token sale. But the fact is that most people are in for a quick profit, so they bought the tokens to sell them for profit, not to hold them forever.

First, thanks for the link. Also, definitely some people are not in to hold forever but for a project with a use case such as COVA's, I would not expect people to sell off as soon as it hits the exchange. Considering what can be done with the token. We have to be realistic here.

Yeah exactly, this project is definitely a long HODL because as you can see from the COVA roadmap it could take a while for them to finish development. Saying that it does look like they will be releasing their public testnet beta at some point in January, hopefully, the team will get some good results and could push the token up in value.

I think we don't even need to think about the fact that the first successes will be achieved sooner than in 5 years. The development may be finished earlier, but it will take a long time until the first Internet platforms decide to switch to a new protocol.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

funny though, i have not heard of any partnership i believe the team are planning on something big and considering the current situation of the market such news will be a big boost

I’d imagine that they have plans the fact is real partnerships take time and always only come when things are right so I’d imagine they are waiting to be a bit more ahead on the development side
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: