Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

Guys anybody visited to their twitter? Recently they updated Biweekly report and Voting link for Cova listing on Huobi platform. Visit their twitter profile:

https://twitter.com/covatoken

Wow, getting listed on Huobi is actually a big deal as that is one of the biggest exchange in crypto, with proper promotion, COVA should bag this competition home.

If you look at the vote it seems COVA is a little bit behind. They have some really strong competition. However, as the popular saying goes, you need to beat the best to be the best. Hopefully, they can pull it back and get some more votes before the competition ends!

yeah, winning is simply a factor of how much effort they are willing to put in i would advise them to do more in other to increase their chance of winning

It can be down to popularity a lot of the time. COVA is a great project but I'm not sure they are quite at the level yet to compete with the other projects on the list. I would love them to win and get a listing on Huobi more than anything. But they have had a slow start.

It's going to be a hard one for cova. Winning a vote competition without a large fan base is usually very hard even though they have a good project.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

Guys anybody visited to their twitter? Recently they updated Biweekly report and Voting link for Cova listing on Huobi platform. Visit their twitter profile:

Thanks for the updates buddy. I visited to this link and found voting link is also available in this twitter profile.

i saw the tweet today but i have not checked it out i believe they have some cool update for their community and also i would want to know their stand on the current situation of the market

The last time I checked, they said they will update the community with some more details some, don't know if there's been new tweets from them regarding the matter.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

Thanks for reminding with their social media Channel! Just went through their Bi weekly report and this is pretty grrat to learn about their so far! 
Getting listed on Huobi will be a good step forward for them, I just hope they get the required votes so Cova can get picked. Biweekly report shows lots of progress.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

No to what I understand it’s on both sides their taking the power away from the site and giving it to the consumers to protect their own information and grant permission

That makes the idea of a decentralized economy. Every user has the right to person data. Decision on how much of your data is private could be made by the user by clicking a few buttons.

Exactly, gone are the days of relying on a site owner to dictate how one's data should be used. Covalent is the future guys!!

Learnt that they will be having a voting run soon on an exchange. That's the time for us to give it the maximum support so that it's success will be sure.

Yes, an announcement was made that they will be among the projects listed for voting on Huobi exchange. I consider this as something huge and really think they need the community's support too.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

No to what I understand it’s on both sides their taking the power away from the site and giving it to the consumers to protect their own information and grant permission

That makes the idea of a decentralized economy. Every user has the right to person data. Decision on how much of your data is private could be made by the user by clicking a few buttons.

Exactly, gone are the days of relying on a site owner to dictate how one's data should be used. Covalent is the future guys!!

Learnt that they will be having a voting run soon on an exchange. That's the time for us to give it the maximum support so that it's success will be sure.

Yes, an announcement was made that they will be among the projects listed for voting on Huobi exchange. I consider this as something huge and really think they need the community's support too.

Many exchange opt for voting now. I think cova has  a good chance of winning if others played a fair game. According to the therms and conditions it should be monitored. Let us see.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Thanks for reminding with their social media Channel! Just went through their Bi weekly report and this is pretty grrat to learn about their so far! 
Getting listed on Huobi will be a good step forward for them, I just hope they get the required votes so Cova can get picked. Biweekly report shows lots of progress.

Voting started few days back. I found out about huobi voting yesterday and COVA project already got some votes already. I guess they should be a few votes away from getting listed. Let’s go on huobi and vote for your best Project, COVA.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Wow, getting listed on Huobi is actually a big deal as that is one of the biggest exchange in crypto, with proper promotion, COVA should bag this competition home.
true, approx 830,962,782 USD fund are deposited on Huobi and more than 250 coins with multiple pairs are listed.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

the 4th weekly update. This time a few days late, but with more completed developments.
And 2 professors from Harvard are now on board as advisors:
https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-bi-weekly-updates-vol-4-66fcc5e9df3f
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

the 4th weekly update. This time a few days late, but with more completed developments.

Be it late or not, the important thing is that the team is consistent in giving this update which is a big deal. A project that is well detailed and has the community at heart is one that will do well.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

Be it late or not, the important thing is that the team is consistent in giving this update which is a big deal. A project that is well detailed and has the community at heart is one that will do well.

I was just going through it and it looks like they are moving from node to python and my is that it is because of the data support python has. All in all they seem to progressing nicely I wonder how many developers they have in total?

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

I found COVA giving alot of effort for getting Attention toward them! And Social Media Advertisement does its charm! This pretty good to see COVA moving forward with its pace from begining
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

If you look at the vote it seems COVA is a little bit behind. They have some really strong competition. However, as the popular saying goes, you need to beat the best to be the best. Hopefully, they can pull it back and get some more votes before the competition ends!

yeah, winning is simply a factor of how much effort they are willing to put in i would advise them to do more in other to increase their chance of winning

It can be down to popularity a lot of the time. COVA is a great project but I'm not sure they are quite at the level yet to compete with the other projects on the list. I would love them to win and get a listing on Huobi more than anything. But they have had a slow start.

I agree, The project is just starting I think the real competition will going to start when they fully launched and have all the features that they need to take down the other projects.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

Yea,just like you stated, popularity matters a lot in this kind of thing, many don't actually look at what the project is all about but to vote for their favorite token to get listed, it can be pretty tough and i do wish that such is not done that way but at the end, its all part of the fun of the blockchain industry, hope to see them make it to the top
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Was already waiting for that update. They wrote that they have deployed their ERC-20 compliant token on testnet. So does this mean they are going to distribute the tokens from private sale and airdrop soon?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

Talk about a way to assure the community that they're doing exactly what they said they'll do. Could remember few days back when few interested parties suggested they keep the biweekly updates coming through, I'm glad they listened
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

Was already waiting for that update. They wrote that they have deployed their ERC-20 compliant token on testnet. So does this mean they are going to distribute the tokens from private sale and airdrop soon?

i guess they should. on listing on huobi exchange, there investors should be able to trade that on the exchange, while interested people from restricted countries would hop in to get some COVA. its really a big week for COVA team. Bringing in two Professors from  Harvard.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

i guess they should. on listing on huobi exchange, there investors should be able to trade that on the exchange, while interested people from restricted countries would hop in to get some COVA. its really a big week for COVA team. Bringing in two Professors from  Harvard.

yea its good move if they are right will be listing to huobi immediately
but actually I was more hopeful if they could finish their product first before their tokens are on the market , I think of course that will create greater market demand

STUDENTCOIN