Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them

from the look of things, the team are working tirelessly to make sure they achieve their goals but i would advise them to consider releasing a whitepaper as soon as possible

No doubt that they are working hard. What I mean is that it would be great to know what are they are working on exactly at the moment. And when do they plan to finish a certain milestone.

Yea, i remember stating something about the team creating like a video process of them doing some daily activities or something to keep the community talking and abreast of what's going on, it shouldn't really be about articles and all that but for them to create creative processes that will help in spreading the word about the brand, faster than anticipated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

yeah, i did ask in their telegram channel the response i got was a link to a github page with an entry that wasn't even adequate for any form of gathering information

Interesting. White paper is essential for any project. That too its must to give much needed information to the potential investors. I hope team publishes the whitepaper soon.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them
Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!
I have seen many ambitious project doing that! 

What do you mean exactly? They won't stop the development after their product is released. The thing is, when is the release and what are they planning to do after that.

It is not a good thing stopping after the ICO and I don't think I read that they will be stopping. Where was that indicated? To the contrary, the team seems to be determinant on getting it to the public.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

the basic idea behind cova is to create a new kind of internet that is made up of smart data, they want to achieve this using smart contract mechanism as well as the blockchain

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

interesting project. I got acquainted with white paper and saw that it really is worth our attention. I will follow this project.

Which whitepaper did you read? Because I could not find any yet. Do you have a link to the white paper?
There is also no roadmap yet. For a project of this size that even has a Testnet running, that's a bit strange

yeah, i am shocked as well because the last time i checked i couldn't find any link to a whitepaper unless he is referring to a GitHub post or he can provide a link to it

Actually there is a technical paper in a form of a pdf. You can read it here https://docsend.com/view/dvvb75n. Also note that the github whitepaper is the simplified version and it is constantly updated.

The github documentation is thorough and very detailed. That's what's I will advice any one to read up instead of any other document about the project online.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

the basic idea behind cova is to create a new kind of internet that is made up of smart data, they want to achieve this using smart contract mechanism as well as the blockchain

Yeah, they're working on creating a means by which one can control their data say; who can access your data and who can't.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!

What do you mean exactly? They won't stop the development after their product is released. The thing is, when is the release and what are they planning to do after that.

It is not a good thing stopping after the ICO and I don't think I read that they will be stopping. Where was that indicated? To the contrary, the team seems to be determinant on getting it to the public.

It will be nice for the community to actually be sure of something before stating it, i don't see the reason why they will stop in the first instance, though the market is at a slow pace at the moment but they should be really proactive and work out on their modalities, i believe things will become more vibrant with time, this is just a phase
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

the developement a project like this will probably never be over. After all, this is not about a small blockchain project but about a completely new internet protocol. https is also still in development. At Cova it will be exactly the same that there will always be innovations and improvements
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

Covalent has a great idea. The creation of a smart Internet to help users do not encounter the problem of fraud or hack ... is a concern of the community. But the project should provide a concrete plan for the implementation schedule. What is the fee for joining the smart Internet?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

the developement a project like this will probably never be over. After all, this is not about a small blockchain project but about a completely new internet protocol. https is also still in development. At Cova it will be exactly the same that there will always be innovations and improvements

Sure, it's a work in progress. And I wasn't really asking for a date when the whole development is finished. I just prefer it to see what they are working on at the moment and what should be finished next.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

yeah, i am shocked as well because the last time i checked i couldn't find any link to a whitepaper unless he is referring to a GitHub post or he can provide a link to it

I think he means the website. As far as I know whitepaper is under preparation now. But you can check in their telegram. They might already have draft.

Yeah, They still preparing their whitepaper I think we will know more details and informations about the project planned for the future and it will going to help us to decide if we will continue supporting the project or not.

I am hopefull that the whitepaper will be released before the year runs out or atleast early next year. I initially thought the whitepaper was the github post but now I am not so sure.

Same here. I thought their whitepaper is on GitHub then I read that they are still preparing it. If they will going to have their Whitepaper before the year end I think it will going to be a big help on their sale.

They have another one which is basically more technical? where they discuss the concept the algo behind their architecture. It is not really that complicated I've already shared it if you are interested.

I see, I already read some of the details there but like what you said it's more on technical which is really hard for me now to understand about it hehe. I think I'll will to their whitepaper that has a less technical discussion  Cheesy

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

Covalent has a great idea. The creation of a smart Internet to help users do not encounter the problem of fraud or hack ... is a concern of the community. But the project should provide a concrete plan for the implementation schedule. What is the fee for joining the smart Internet?

Yea, the whole idea is brilliantly thought out, I mean, who could have thought of such safe way to use our own data but as for the fee of joining, I'm not sure that has been made publicly known yet.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

If we can see some serious adoption by browsers over the next year or even just minor test cases it would be a huge step forward to realizing secure data on the net
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

If we can see some serious adoption by browsers over the next year or even just minor test cases it would be a huge step forward to realizing secure data on the net
Everyone is just hoping the best, even though market conditions currently being experienced a decline and it makes a lot of coins that fall, but I hope they will be able to get through this situation properly, and can continue to provide benefits in term of long.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

yeah, i did ask in their telegram channel the response i got was a link to a github page with an entry that wasn't even adequate for any form of gathering information

Interesting. White paper is essential for any project. That too its must to give much needed information to the potential investors. I hope team publishes the whitepaper soon.

That’s my first call on a Blockchain project. Although, COvalent team haven’t announced plans for ICO yet. I guess the whitepaper would be out before that. Remember, they got the best team out there  on Blockchain project

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

data privacy is everyone right. but some greedy companies don't agree with that. Covalent believes everyone should have control over who has access to personal data and how much. that only be done on a smart internet like Covalent protocol. when would this be available?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

data privacy is everyone right. but some greedy companies don't agree with that. Covalent believes everyone should have control over who has access to personal data and how much. that only be done on a smart internet like Covalent protocol. when would this be available?

Yeah. Everyone wants that too. A full and automated control over your data. You could set the terms and seek your data when you feel it won’t be misused and that’s Covalentprotocol stance.
This protocol would have the testnet to be announced soon.
Inventions like this take some time to get it right, but Blockchain Technology And a great team they got, we should expect great news from CoVA team soon.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

I think Covalent have gone past that point now
I mean they brave the odds and still stand until now
I don't see them folding up and calling it quit anytime soon

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

Everyone is just hoping the best, even though market conditions currently being experienced a decline and it makes a lot of coins that fall, but I hope they will be able to get through this situation properly, and can continue to provide benefits in term of long.

Well I guess that’s really all we can possibly hope for we can hope that  the market will be what it will be in the end and it’s all down to time as the market exchange grows
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

Yeah, they're working on creating a means by which one can control their data say; who can access your data and who can't.

Data abuse is really a big problem and it's almost becoming a norm.  I can bet many didn't see it or think of it as an issue that needs dealing with until Covalent came out with this project  idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: