Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

they haven't announced any public sale yet? do they plan on continue with the development with the fund they rised from private sell?
they should make some announecent on that!!!

Market is not good at all. I think its a wise decision to go ahead without public sale. Private placement is always better and value of the project wont get affected due to that.

I understand there will not be a token sale. In the future, if the voting is a success, you can buy the tokens on Huobi. Cova sells them there for a good price
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

they haven't announced any public sale yet? do they plan on continue with the development with the fund they rised from private sell?
they should make some announecent on that!!!

Market is not good at all. I think its a wise decision to go ahead without public sale. Private placement is always better and value of the project wont get affected due to that.

the market is completely in a state of mess i would suggest the team consider all their options before it becomes too late, as it is now nobody can predict the market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

They haven’t really been concerned with a public sale to my knowledge they are worrying about getting their tech and testnet working not about longterm cash
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

They haven’t really been concerned with a public sale to my knowledge they are worrying about getting their tech and testnet working not about longterm cash

yeah, COVA seems to be more concerned about their product than they are after the impact of their token to the crypto scene i believe they want to use their technology to advance human society not for financial gain

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

I am not sure if it has been published somewhere but does anyone know something about the token metrics? I mean, how many tokens are there in total? How many are (were) for sale? How many were airdropped?
May be they haven't released any info on that just yet! They are only doing development of that exchange and its core features! Probably they will release the info later! 

I don't think they have announced that yet; I think they are still focused in development and private investments. I mean they are quite active on that front and they said they will announce that information so we will wait and see. Maybe they are waiting for the market to stabilize.

As far as I know, it is not clearly announced if they will hold a Public Sale. I heard that Covalent has a Private Sale. I think we have to wait for an announcement.

That's what I know too that they have a private sale now instead of publick sale. Maybe the Public sale will come next after this market situation or their private sale.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

I am not sure if it has been published somewhere but does anyone know something about the token metrics? I mean, how many tokens are there in total? How many are (were) for sale? How many were airdropped?
May be they haven't released any info on that just yet! They are only doing development of that exchange and its core features! Probably they will release the info later! 

I don't think they have announced that yet; I think they are still focused in development and private investments. I mean they are quite active on that front and they said they will announce that information so we will wait and see. Maybe they are waiting for the market to stabilize.

As far as I know, it is not clearly announced if they will hold a Public Sale. I heard that Covalent has a Private Sale. I think we have to wait for an announcement.

That's what I know too that they have a private sale now instead of publick sale. Maybe the Public sale will come next after this market situation or their private sale.

as I have already written a few posts above, there is probably no public sale. Instead, Cova will sell the tokens on an exchange so that people from countries that prohibit ICOs can also participate
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

as I have already written a few posts above, there is probably no public sale. Instead, Cova will sell the tokens on an exchange so that people from countries that prohibit ICOs can also participate

I'm under the impression that COVA didn't run a token sale. They have been privately funded by corporate investors. These corporate investors include FBG and Huobi Capital. They might run a public token sale in the future, I believe the team are discussing the best way to raise more funding. Could be an ICO or an STO. Who knows!?

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

yeah, COVA seems to be more concerned about their product than they are after the impact of their token to the crypto scene i believe they want to use their technology to advance human society not for financial gain

That’s a good cause to pursue. I'm in support they continue to focus on the betterment of their product, if successfully implement it’ll change how data is being used.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

I'm under the impression that COVA didn't run a token sale. They have been privately funded by corporate investors. These corporate investors include FBG and Huobi Capital. They might run a public token sale in the future, I believe the team are discussing the best way to raise more funding. Could be an ICO or an STO. Who knows!?

I wouldn't bet that there will be a public sale. The best way to get tokens right now is as a reward for voting for Covalent to get COVA listed on Huobi exchange.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

I wouldn't bet that there will be a public sale. The best way to get tokens right now is as a reward for voting for Covalent to get COVA listed on Huobi exchange.

I think due to COVA's close partnership with Huobi they will be listed on their exchange at one point or another. This vote was a good opportunity, but due to the lack of marketing and hype as there hasn't been a token sale yet, I don't think their support will be able to match the other projects in the listing competition.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

Market stabilization is what most project are waiting at the moment because the dip was just not expected, however, its the best time to get things ready for the next wave of upscale movement and i hope it will be in favor of the good brands, some school of thought believe that this will help eradicate bad projects as they won't be able to survive this

That is why I think good project tend to deliver a product that works and that people want that way they wouldn't depend on the fund at hand; the fund surely is important but the main focus should be to get a product out with whatever one has. Fast iterations.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Market stabilization is what most project are waiting at the moment because the dip was just not expected, however, its the best time to get things ready for the next wave of upscale movement and i hope it will be in favor of the good brands, some school of thought believe that this will help eradicate bad projects as they won't be able to survive this

That is why I think good project tend to deliver a product that works and that people want that way they wouldn't depend on the fund at hand; the fund surely is important but the main focus should be to get a product out with whatever one has. Fast iterations.

Lol. What if without the funds nothing is possible with the project. You have to look at the labour they will pay for. Maybe in building a software that will require hiring a skilled software developer to do that. Funds are very very important factor in any project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

This is a very good trait for any good project, being focused on the product will definitely in turn bring in much success than focusing on raising money.
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

it is like the team are still working to ensure the whole plan works out, i believe they will come clean with such informations as soon as they are ready
I think that we will get that details from their whitepaper link? I am also interested to see the allocated funds/tokens for investors, bountyhunter and community members.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

Ohh I see, That's a best alternative and good idea so most of us can really participate on it to avoid those country restrictions that makes some people can't participate on the ICO's.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Yea and i believe that's the right thing to do because once they have a successful implementation of their service(s)/products , the value of the brand will exponentially increase, giving reasons for their existence, welcoming investors and open new opportunities of boundless possibilities, i'm really excited to understand and see what they have to offer
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

it is like the team are still working to ensure the whole plan works out, i believe they will come clean with such informations as soon as they are ready
I think that we will get that details from their whitepaper link? I am also interested to see the allocated funds/tokens for investors, bountyhunter and community members.

I have checked their whitepaper and also their Github page, but couldn't find anything about it. I hope they can release such important information very soon.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

I have checked their whitepaper and also their Github page, but couldn't find anything about it. I hope they can release such important information very soon.

I also haven't found any information about the number of tokens yet. It is also not known how many tokens have been sold in Private Sale and how many will be sold at Huobi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: