Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

COVA project is great no doubt. The concept of a safe internet is unique and we can see that it’s use by everyone on the  internet would be overwhelming once it’s launched.
It’s a bit on the technical side I must comment because it’s a new concept.
I am certainly not the only one anticipating your testnet release. That should give more idea of a smart internet.

I agree they really have a very great idea about changing ang making the internet smarter. This kind of project is really what most of the people looking for.

It is a different idea that is for sure but it is going to be a somewhat bumpy ride ahead. Since adoption requires convincing. From my understand whom ever wants to use them needs to move to cova:// only then that the policy will apply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

COVA project is great no doubt. The concept of a safe internet is unique and we can see that it’s use by everyone on the  internet would be overwhelming once it’s launched.
I am certainly not the only one anticipating your testnet release. That should give more idea of a smart internet.

I agree they really have a very great idea about changing ang making the internet smarter. This kind of project is really what most of the people looking for.

They've got a brilliant idea but they've their work caught out for them given this is a new approach in the internet space they've to elaborate enough to ensure people understand what they're offering.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

COVA is already trading somewhere? Are you sure? Couldn't find it on CMC. On which exchange is it trading?

My bad I was mistaken it with COVAL on CMC, I thought it was COVA
When is the start of the ICO?

No problem, there are so many different tokens on CMC. Easy to mix them up  Grin

They haven't finalized their plans for the token sale. This is what is written in their Telegram group: "Note: there is no active token sale for COVA at this time. Once details for the token sale are finalized, we will announce them here." It seems like they had an Airdrop some time ago (I missed it, just saw that some people talked about them in Telegram) which isn't distributed yet.

Wow I have to follow up the chat in the group so I don't miss out on information
Kindly help out with group link.. COVA tokensale makes it at the top of the list for me

Thank you for sharing that; I was just about to hop there; It is not easy for me to use Telegram these days since it has to be through a VPN...Anyways thank you for sharing those details. At least now we know that there is no exchange.
Cova on trading platform?😂 come on guys you confused to me also. But I am also waiting for this when Cova will available on exchanges.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)

I doubt that they will start a token sale before Christmas or even in 2018. They haven't decided a date yet and imho every starting date in 2018 would be too short notice. Projects need to build up some 'hype' before the ICO, so they better announce the starting date months ahead.

I thought COVA is already trading and didn't an ICO.
This feels like a good news to me, the possibility of being part of a big deal as this excites me a lot

COVA is already trading somewhere? Are you sure? Couldn't find it on CMC. On which exchange is it trading?

My bad I was mistaken it with COVAL on CMC, I thought it was COVA
When is the start of the ICO?

It is an understandable error, with the millions of tokens on CMC and the great similarities between the names of most of them, one can easily confuse one token for another, so don't sweat it man.  Grin
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

That's what I asked the same question on previous page. I totally agree with you. If they want to catch more investors or investment here so they should be provide more details about Cova.

But they haven't even agreed on an exact date for their ICO. There is still plenty of time to focus on marketing once the plan for their sale stands. Now their testnet should be top priority.

In this stage of the project, the Covalent Team should push the development of the testnet instead of doing marketing campaigns. When the testnet is ready you can start the ICO and do some marketing activities.
i agree on this! For a project so promising like COVA marketing should not be the top priority! They should concentrate on Product development.
However Marketing is also important as Without it not many people will know about this!
Just saying For now development should go on 100% capacity!       

I think they go hand in hand because any development that must have come out of the project will need marketing to showcase it to the public, remember that this is a herculean project that requires the total attention of all for it to generate the needed vibes for people to actually embrace the brand and there is no other way to achieve such without serious marketing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

My main concern is just adoption as with everything with crypto adoption always tends to be the achiles heel, the project as it stands seems to have so much of the technical aspect well planned out its going to be the corporate and social aspect that needs to really knock it out of the park and bring on companies and projects to implement the platform large scale
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

My main concern is just adoption as with everything with crypto adoption always tends to be the achiles heel, the project as it stands seems to have so much of the technical aspect well planned out its going to be the corporate and social aspect that needs to really knock it out of the park and bring on companies and projects to implement the platform large scale

Yeah. That's what i have been thinking about. They might encounter a lot of problems when the time comes for them to take the project to the outside or public for real time usage.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

the personal data we input on the Internet is being stored, abused and sold for money every second.
 this has became an business for big companies! selling off our data to earn profit is really a ugly thing!
we need a prevention for this if not cure! and COVA is the Perfect ever prevention we all can ever hope for!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

the personal data we input on the Internet is being stored, abused and sold for money every second.
 this has became an business for big companies! selling off our data to earn profit is really a ugly thing!
we need a prevention for this if not cure! and COVA is the Perfect ever prevention we all can ever hope for!

On COVA smart internet, you can sell your personal data. You can define how long big companies has access to your personal data and how much of it. This project is a big one. It has become very important lately with the recent interest of big companies on statistics which is useful in making the analysis on best product and services for an particular community. I guess that’s the reason for ICO by COVA team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

Yeah. That's what i have been thinking about. They might encounter a lot of problems when the time comes for them to take the project to the outside or public for real time usage.

Well, the problem with adoption is something that all crypto projects share with each other. It just needs time and we investors have to be patient. I am sure we will see crypto adoption growing exponentially in the coming 5-10 years.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

On COVA smart internet, you can sell your personal data. You can define how long big companies has access to your personal data and how much of it. This project is a big one. It has become very important lately with the recent interest of big companies on statistics which is useful in making the analysis on best product and services for an particular community. I guess that’s the reason for ICO by COVA team.

Well they got several investors onboard and that should mean something. Usually it is not easy landing investors at an early stage. I think what really helped is the team's background and the testnet they have in place.

gee777

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Well, the problem with adoption is something that all crypto projects share with each other. It just needs time and we investors have to be patient. I am sure we will see crypto adoption growing exponentially in the coming 5-10 years.

Covalent.ai adoption is actually a very different kind of adoption. They are planning on changing the Internet Protocol that is something that has to be done from the global scale. Government officials will have to sit and discuss on this if I am not mistaken.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

The first time I saw this project I felt they are creating a technology that will transform the internet from an internet if smartless data to one that is smart in every way possible. I believe they have a lot to offer considering they will be using blockchain as the core of their platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

Since there is not even an appointment for an ICO, I think big marketing campaigns are premature. It's a good thing they're focusing on development right now and not putting any energy into advertising. That comes early enough when they are at conferences and events.

It is good to delay marketing when platform operation is still to be fully launched
I don't think still that advertising is bad for any particular period of a project phase, wether at tokensale or pre launch phase

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

They've got a brilliant idea but they've their work caught out for them given this is a new approach in the internet space they've to elaborate enough to ensure people understand what they're offering.

This is so true, especially on the website more information has to be given because its the first place anyone seeking to know much about the project visits. The whole idea is grand but I believe they can really do better on the website
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

This is so true, especially on the website more information has to be given because its the first place anyone seeking to know much about the project visits. The whole idea is grand but I believe they can really do better on the website

They will probably have to polish their website a bit, yeah. Especially when they've decided to have a token sale. I know they have something like a whitepaper on their Github page but a detailed whitepaper on their website would be nice.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

They will probably have to polish their website a bit, yeah. Especially when they've decided to have a token sale. I know they have something like a whitepaper on their Github page but a detailed whitepaper on their website would be nice.

Yes, I would like to see an updated and published whitepaper. I get the COVA project is very technical but they could maybe try and make a simpler version for less technically versed folks.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

yeah, and i would suggest they create a use case so that newbie can get a solid picture of what they are trying to do and they should also actively work on all their social platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

It is good to delay marketing when platform operation is still to be fully launched
I don't think still that advertising is bad for any particular period of a project phase, wether at tokensale or pre launch phase

I disagree with you. Marketing should start very early in the process of development especially in the crypto. Reaching the masses is extremely important to be successful.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

I disagree with you. Marketing should start very early in the process of development especially in the crypto. Reaching the masses is extremely important to be successful.

Your not wrong marketing is one of those things that can’t start soon enough as the team needs to make sure that they are building a following early and give time for adoption to grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: