Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

I just checked the Twitter account of Cova (https://twitter.com/covatoken). Seems like they are not that active on Social media. They should step up a bit once they know when they will have their token sale.

Yeah, but for now, they should push forward the development of the testnet. This is the priority for Cova at the moment. If the testnet is ready for public and the ICO is started, they can do some marketing campaigns.

yes right, the team should focus on testnet. so they can convince investors to buy their tokens when ico starts. but don't forget about social media, the team should still be active in providing the latest updates there so investors know about the latest developments in the project.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

I just checked the Twitter account of Cova (https://twitter.com/covatoken). Seems like they are not that active on Social media. They should step up a bit once they know when they will have their token sale.
yeah i noticed that as well! probably they are pushing the development for now rather than putting much time on Social media! this is not really good deal!
Cova should keep its community engaged!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Yeah, but for now, they should push forward the development of the testnet. This is the priority for Cova at the moment. If the testnet is ready for public and the ICO is started, they can do some marketing campaigns.

yes right, the team should focus on testnet. so they can convince investors to buy their tokens when ico starts. but don't forget about social media, the team should still be active in providing the latest updates there so investors know about the latest developments in the project.

I agree with you. The testnet should be the top priority. But maybe they could give us some updates on the progress of their testnet on Twitter.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

Thats right. Do we know when their ICO is officially starting? Any dates announced by the team in any of their social media?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

The testnet from what I have been reading is quite established. Even the last update they have pushed showed that they made  massive progress on it. I am hoping it would be released for the public soon though since it is still in private mode.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

My main concern is just adoption as with everything with crypto adoption always tends to be the achiles heel, the project as it stands seems to have so much of the technical aspect well planned out its going to be the corporate and social aspect that needs to really knock it out of the park and bring on companies and projects to implement the platform large scale

You're right, adoption is really needed if they intend to survive but i'm quite optimistic, especially with the fact that reputable brands already showed interest in Cova, so its all about implementation and once that's effectively done, we may get to see a situation whereby people will want to know more and possibly get into the train of a new web protocol

Wow that's a good news that some big / reputable companies are showing some interest on the project. Well I guess they already predicted what will really going to be the future of this project.

Yea, they must have seen potentials in Cova before they invested anything, like i usually say, big brands don't just go into what they are not sure of, so its a good sign which i believe will help create confidence in the community, between, their mode of marketing is quite impressive, meetups are really healthy for brand building, hope to see more of such
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

yeah i noticed that as well! probably they are pushing the development for now rather than putting much time on Social media! this is not really good deal!
Cova should keep its community engaged!
yeah, they should understand that social media is a very powerful tool for getting more investors and ensuring larger community i would seriously recommend they get active on twitter and telegram

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

the last update is already 2 weeks ago. I hope today or tomorrow the next will be published. I am curious what progress has been made in the past two weeks. And maybe there will be an appointment for the tokensale
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

It is good to delay marketing when platform operation is still to be fully launched
I don't think still that advertising is bad for any particular period of a project phase, whether at the token sale or pre-launch phase

I disagree with you. Marketing should start very early in the process of development especially in the crypto. Reaching the masses is extremely important to be successful.

Your not wrong marketing is one of those things that can’t start soon enough as the team needs to make sure that they are building a following early and give time for adoption to grow

Yep I know they are focused on development at this stage, but it would be great if they document their progress a bit more transparently. Bi-weekly updates are cool but I would like to see them expand more on what they are actually doing in layman terms which will make it easier for beginners to understand.

I agree with you buddy, They must keep giving an update on their community supporters and investors about their progress and developments more. We know that they are really doing great but it will be more good if they will share it to us  Grin.

We deserve to get more updates from the team, they've done a great job so far but I feel like the blog posts and articles have been a bit limited. Hopefully, they can step this up in the next couple of weeks.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

the last update is already 2 weeks ago. I hope today or tomorrow the next will be published. I am curious what progress has been made in the past two weeks. And maybe there will be an appointment for the tokensale
yeah, same thing here, i want to see what the team have achieved this couple of days and i would really want to know the level they are in executing their plan Cheesy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.
Well you have a good point here! I mean yeah people have to understand this project first to know about it and use it.
No matter how good it is, they have to understand how this can bring Welfare to us!   

We learn eeveryday. Not every know how to use the internet and not every one is technically minded to understand a smart internet either. But we know it’s helpful, when we see a video on how it works.

True. Not everyone knows how to use the Internet but a large percentage of people know do use the Internet. Cova will play a big part in changing the Internet.

Yeah, Most of the people who's using internet now are really don't care about understanding what internet is for and about having more security on their data. They just want to surf and surf. I think once the cova launch it will really going to be a big help to everyone understanding more the important of data privacy and protection.

At your service
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.
Well you have a good point here! I mean yeah people have to understand this project first to know about it and use it.
No matter how good it is, they have to understand how this can bring Welfare to us!   

We learn eeveryday. Not every know how to use the internet and not every one is technically minded to understand a smart internet either. But we know it’s helpful, when we see a video on how it works.

True. Not everyone knows how to use the Internet but a large percentage of people know do use the Internet. Cova will play a big part in changing the Internet.

Yeah, Most of the people who's using internet now are really don't care about understanding what internet is for and about having more security on their data. They just want to surf and surf. I think once the cova launch it will really going to be a big help to everyone understanding more the important of data privacy and protection.

Aside from that, they need to work on mass adoption. Like if you want to search something, you know you can always go to google. So what's in it for Cova in the future? Data security and protection? It's really hard to create a name of your own. We will see how Cova will perform in the next few months.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Aside from that, they need to work on mass adoption. Like if you want to search something, you know you can always go to google. So what's in it for Cova in the future? Data security and protection? It's really hard to create a name of your own. We will see how Cova will perform in the next few months.

In my opinion, the most effective strategy for adoption will be to partner with established companies and popular websites that attract a lot of traffic. For example, if internet users noticed a company like Amazon promotes the COVA internet protocol, a larger percentage of people will be able to find out about their technology and systems. Not everyone will be interested at first, but the more they put their name out the there, the more people will hopefully switch to their internet protocol.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

yeah, same thing here, i want to see what the team have achieved this couple of days and i would really want to know the level they are in executing their plan Cheesy

I hope they keep giving more updates out consistently as with projects like this so much can change week to week it’s good to be able to keep on top of developments
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

I hope they keep giving more updates out consistently as with projects like this so much can change week to week it’s good to be able to keep on top of developments

Indeed! They usually have a bi-weekly updates seems they stopped that also, will be great if they could resume their bi-weekly updates again.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

Indeed! They usually have a bi-weekly updates seems they stopped that also, will be great if they could resume their bi-weekly updates again.

Well I don’t know if they stopped I mean it’s only now been around 2 weeks so it might be still planned maybe ask them on chat
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

It helped people like me who hardly find time to follow up on latest trends and happenings to stay up to date with the project. I will really appreciate it if it's been brought back.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

Current internet protocol looks smart enough and people may not really understand when you say there is another kind of smart that's way better than the current protocol and it's baffling to see good project not willing to spend money on marketing

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

That's true, hope to get some updates pretty soon, i understand that doing such is not an easy thing but it will be nice to get like something to hold on to while they work, its quite a huge project and the world deserves to know about it, that's what will help in the speeding up of their marketing campaign or perhaps they can start creating videos about their day to day activities
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

Well I don’t know if they stopped I mean it’s only now been around 2 weeks so it might be still planned maybe ask them on chat

I'd be sure to ask on their telegram group, but given they haven't released an update for over 2 weeks doesn't that defeat the idea of a weekly update  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: