Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

Another dip!! I’m not praying for that don’t think my portfolio can survive another dip, positive vibes only please  Cry

I've been waiting for it. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this is the last dip this year. Meanwhile I'm also worried whether all my supported projects will survive these low prices.

well, they will pause obviously at least that is the wisest thing to do right now except the project is not totally based on crypto, which i believe is not true for most project

Terrible times I  mean I never though I would see ETH below 100 anytime soon but I guess I was wrong and so were many others. The worst part is that many have absolutely no clue what is causing the dip. This is why project should focus on traction.

Now is the time to be greedy like Warren Buffet will say
If you've the means accumulate more and more now, it will be worth it in the future just that rewards won't happen soon

It seems so. Now that we have almost reach the bottom, next year will be a good year in blockchain. Our only hope is this shouldn't be the last of crypto.

No No the bottom haven't bee reached just yet
More dip to go.. Go on tether and accumulate more Satoshi by buying more as it dips

Of course, we really haven't seen the bottom of the deep. As a matter of fact, no one knows the bottom of the deep so being on stable coin is the safest option for everyone unless they are day traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

I think it is more than just weak hands; I think the market is not able to recover because it is exchausted. I think it needs time for it to recover again; so project should be self sustainable now.

Now, during this long bear market, it will be really important that projects be economical with their funds. Only the best projects with a convincing idea and a strong team will survive this bear market.

Agree, This is really now a survival of the fittest plus it's on bear market now. Those project that have a low and not good idea will going to be leave behind by those project who have a great way of showing their ideas.

True but I also think projects should shift focus to getting paying customers; I know without funds it is impossible but what I have seen many do; they try to get everything in place and not get the customers. It is like they try to perfect everything first.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

I think it is more than just weak hands; I think the market is not able to recover because it is exchausted. I think it needs time for it to recover again; so project should be self sustainable now.

Now, during this long bear market, it will be really important that projects be economical with their funds. Only the best projects with a convincing idea and a strong team will survive this bear market.

Agree, This is really now a survival of the fittest plus it's on bear market now. Those project that have a low and not good idea will going to be leave behind by those project who have a great way of showing their ideas.

True but I also think projects should shift focus to getting paying customers; I know without funds it is impossible but what I have seen many do; they try to get everything in place and not get the customers. It is like they try to perfect everything first.

You're right. Projects need to find a way to generate income. How exactly will Cova monetize their idea/protocol? I haven't seen anything about this on their website.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

I think that's clear enough for project teams to understand the basics of economics when it comes to spending in this critical period, they should focus more on creating value around the brand by implementing essential parts of the brand, its really needed, as that will give the community the feeling that the brand is alive and well, which is what cova is doing

Yeah, it should be clear for projects during this time that they have to spend their funds wisely but apparently, there are already projects failing to do so. For example, SirinLabs (the ICO that had Leo Messi as their marketing ambassador) which raised more than 158 million USD and now only got enough funds left for 6-12 more months of operations.
Its imperative that projects bring in professionals to handle their project, by professional, i mean in every section that make up the project, if not, a seemingly good project will end up in disaster and you just gave a perfect scenario for such, so for the best to be achieved in a brand, they should take things seriously and not bring in newbies
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

I don’t know even in current conditions investing from fiat is still the same as always and theirs more chance of an upside because the fact things are so cheap and low

True that, the current price of some of the most popular coins are very low compared to where they were few months ago, one can simply take advantage of that.
Then I guess for investing in ICO FIAT option also would be great. Hope so Cova will keep the FIAT option whenever they will start sale.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

I don’t know even in current conditions investing from fiat is still the same as always and theirs more chance of an upside because the fact things are so cheap and low

True that, the current price of some of the most popular coins are very low compared to where they were few months ago, one can simply take advantage of that.
Then I guess for investing in ICO FIAT option also would be great. Hope so Cova will keep the FIAT option whenever they will start sale.

It has been stated already here in the thread that there are no plans so far by team to make a public sale at all.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

It has been stated already here in the thread that there are no plans so far by team to make a public sale at all.

Yea, that seem like a pretty good thing to me, public sale is good but it has been abused by individuals that know little or nothing about it, i remember last year, when some notable projects sprung up, they did pretty well because only few knew about the industry and the importance of holding but the story changed, as most investors these days are just kids trying to make quick money
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

As mentioned many times, there will be no public sale. You can only hope that some of the private sale buyers sell their tokens. But I would not expect too much.
And as far as I know, there are no Fiat trades on Huobi, so you have to pay with BTC or ETH
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

Its boring in the market and to see always red. I should take a break for this purpose. COVA should be having some strategy to overcome this market conditions.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Why FIAT option is better than cryptocurrency? Both have the same value right especially when you want to buy directly from market now?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

Its boring in the market and to see always red. I should take a break for this purpose. COVA should be having some strategy to overcome this market conditions.

I expected the dip. We saw a huge market pump early this year, it’s only natural to meet a dip like we found ourselves in today. But I think you hit the bottom already.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

Why FIAT option is better than cryptocurrency? Both have the same value right especially when you want to buy directly from market now?

I think Projects would prefer Stable CryptoCurrency to Eth or Btc. That way they don’t lose funds raised and are able to complete the project. It’s unfortunate to know that most Project were affected by Eth price dip because they held to Eth and never converted.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

I expected the dip. We saw a huge market pump early this year, it’s only natural to meet a dip like we found ourselves in today. But I think you hit the bottom already.

Everyone is waiting for btc to hit 3k before they can begin yo call bottom but based on what I have seen everywhere bottom is still far.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

well i wish a lot of people are thinking that way the current situation of the market is only acting as an indication not to invest for a lot of people and that is definitely a bad thing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

well i wish a lot of people are thinking that way the current situation of the market is only acting as an indication not to invest for a lot of people and that is definitely a bad thing

Yeah. But more people are trying to get more CryptoCurrency and invest in ICO of good Projects like COVA. I think that’s a wise decision. Most of these tokens are at a very much discounted price. 

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

Yeah. But more people are trying to get more CryptoCurrency and invest in ICO of good Projects like COVA. I think that’s a wise decision. Most of these tokens are at a very much discounted price. 

not just tokens most coins now are completely cheap anybody that wants to venture into cryptocurrency should consider doing it now before it becomes too late

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

not just tokens most coins now are completely cheap anybody that wants to venture into cryptocurrency should consider doing it now before it becomes too late

For people who want to invest now, it's like Christmas. How fitting that the right Christmas is coming soon
I honestly don't know which coin to invest in first:-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

With the market how it is I think coming from fiat into a platform like this that shows some insanely good potential from the tech side of things
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

Yeah! Its certainly happens in every marketplaces nowadays.  Only those projects gets investment who has the best Marketing team rather then the development!
I'm happy to see cova getting enough attention toward the best ever Development ! 

Agree buddy! They really got some big people eyes on the project ideas and developments that's why I believe they can really survive even on this current market situation. It's really only show how good and strong this project is.

At your service
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:43:56 AM

Did I understand correctly that the project offers smart management of user data and it all depends on the client, or simply stores, or the client is offered to place the files so that they bring profit?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: