Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

I'm so excited that COVA has successfully earned a listing on Huobi through their competition program. This is a massive step forward for COVA, this will really help them establish themselves as a top blockchain project. Access to hundreds of thousands of users and millions of $ worth of volume.

I hope the listing will take place soon. I really want to buy tokens as early (and as cheap) as possible. I think in a few years I can benefit greatly from it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

I'm so excited that COVA has successfully earned a listing on Huobi through their competition program. This is a massive step forward for COVA, this will really help them establish themselves as a top blockchain project. Access to hundreds of thousands of users and millions of $ worth of volume.

I hope the listing will take place soon. I really want to buy tokens as early (and as cheap) as possible. I think in a few years I can benefit greatly from it

It's now very useful, to buy these tokens. this is important, because in the future, its price will grow, and we will be able to have a good profit from tokens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

It's now very useful, to buy these tokens. this is important, because in the future, its price will grow, and we will be able to have a good profit from tokens.

Thats right. But where to buy this token? Is it already available somewhere to buy or trading somewhere? I am trying to find those details for already long time now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

I know we just got past a huge moment for the team with Huobi but I wonder what the next big step will be to bring forward the project to an even bigger step
Huobi is already an huge platform for COVA to get started in market!  In so little journey they have shown amazing progress! And the next thing i'll be looking for is they're Protocol launch! 

yeah, Houbi is going to be a very huge plus to them, starting with a large exchange platform is a very big advantage to any new cryptocurrency project and i believe cova will take advantage of that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

Yeah. They are one of the scarce dependable projects one can find these days. the voting competition was just a test of their capacity and their ability to really deliver if given the chance.

I think their project is brilliant, there is a lot of technical knowledge behind COVA. They have gone about their development and marketing in a very professional way, I think a lot of people will be interested in learning more about their project and see how it can improve the conventional internet protocol.

You are right, they have a lot of things happening and they have been generating a lot of positive vibes that has attracted a lot of attention, they are developing everything from scratch, in a unique way that will make people want to know more, their marketing is indeed something to talk about as that is been done physical, so its quite an interesting one
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

I actually don’t have an account with Huobi and am about to verify one. It’s good seeing COVA a great project on a top Exchange. And I wouldn’t want to miss out on the trading fun once listed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

A couple of new announcements from Covalent team, most of which I find exciting and a relief to much asked questions like the tokenomics. The on a popular ICO review website, ICODROPS, you can find details of COVA tokens. Also, No Public Sales. Really?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

A couple of new announcements from Covalent team, most of which I find exciting and a relief to much asked questions like the tokenomics. The on a popular ICO review website, ICODROPS, you can find details of COVA tokens. Also, No Public Sales. Really?

Yes, that's correct. They don't have plans to hold a public sale due to regulatory concerns. The only way now to get tokens is to buy them on Huobi once COVA got listed there. Because both the Airdrop and the private sale are already over and the only other way you could've gotten tokens was when voting for Cova to get listed on Huobi.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

I'm thinking what if huobi or some other exchanges choose to use the Covalent features too? Do you think how secured everything is? It's like they have a x2 secured barrier for their exchanges.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

Thats right. But where to buy this token? Is it already available somewhere to buy or trading somewhere? I am trying to find those details for already long time now.

where have you been the last few days? Cova won the voting on Huobi and will be listed there soon. And then we will buy:-)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

where have you been the last few days? Cova won the voting on Huobi and will be listed there soon. And then we will buy:-)

my question is are they not going to sell at ICO i really don't get their point, i've ask this same question on their telegram channel but i got no convincing answer

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

Yeah. They are one of the scarce dependable projects one can find these days. the voting competition was just a test of their capacity and their ability to really deliver if given the chance.

I think their project is brilliant, there is a lot of technical knowledge behind COVA. They have gone about their development and marketing in a very professional way, I think a lot of people will be interested in learning more about their project and see how it can improve the conventional internet protocol.

I have the feeling that COVA is still so underrated. Well, the listing on Huobi will definitely help to increase the publicity but a demo or a public testnet would be the best to attract even more people.

Oh yeah definitely, their token isn't in full circulation yet and they have been quiet in recent months. But it appears the beast has been awoken and the team are ready to notch it up a gear to ensure they are in the forefront of crypto investors minds.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

Lol like seriously everyone is talking about it everyone non stop how is it that anyone would be able to miss that is amazing in and of itself lol
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

Lol like seriously everyone is talking about it everyone non stop how is it that anyone would be able to miss that is amazing in and of itself lol

Lol it is everywhere. It was surprising that they had more than 70k votes. I think they've striked the perfect balance; large exchange no public sale and the great advisors.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

I'm thinking what if huobi or some other exchanges choose to use the Covalent features too? Do you think how secured everything is? It's like they have a x2 secured barrier for their exchanges.

Yes you’re right. It’s going to be revolutionary. Everyone would have to switch to Cova://. It’s no cost but secure. More security for Exchanges too, users data would be more secure than ever.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

My concern is, exactly how do they intend on selling on Huobi since there are currently no holders (no public sale, no airdrop, no bounty). Does this mean that COVA will be sold from their own account on Huobi?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

There are a thousand and one reasons for a secure network. Here is an article on the most Striking top 5, reasons you need COVA smart protocol. https://medium.com/@covatoken/deep-dive-five-whys-for-cova-99c5504645de

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

My concern is, exactly how do they intend on selling on Huobi since there are currently no holders (no public sale, no airdrop, no bounty). Does this mean that COVA will be sold from their own account on Huobi?
Even with no public sale they do have pretty good ammount of investors from Private sale. This is how COVA is developing they're Products.
No Airdrop-bounty should help it on surviving dumps   
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Yes you’re right. It’s going to be revolutionary. Everyone would have to switch to Cova://. It’s no cost but secure. More security for Exchanges too, users data would be more secure than ever.

Yeah! I can't really think how big it will going to be once they implented it. Cova is really a good and promising project that most of us and big people are waiting because of their ideas about the project.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Yeah! I can't really think how big it will going to be once they implented it. Cova is really a good and promising project that most of us and big people are waiting because of their ideas about the project.

I think they have been doing all the right choices; I mean a massive exchange guaranteed, profs from Harvard, the partnership with stable coin. I think they are doing all the right things

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: