Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

That's what I asked the same question on previous page. I totally agree with you. If they want to catch more investors or investment here so they should be provide more details about Cova.

yeah, i totally agree with you guys, they can start by increasing the rate at which they release content on all their social platforms then they can organize AMAs and meetups. hopefully more investors will get to know them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)

I doubt that they will start a token sale before Christmas or even in 2018. They haven't decided a date yet and imho every starting date in 2018 would be too short notice. Projects need to build up some 'hype' before the ICO, so they better announce the starting date months ahead.

I thought COVA is already trading and didn't an ICO.
This feels like a good news to me, the possibility of being part of a big deal as this excites me a lot

COVA is already trading somewhere? Are you sure? Couldn't find it on CMC. On which exchange is it trading?

First time me hearing about this. I know they have a testnet but did not know they are trading. The ico is still ongoing right?
For the institutional investors I think they already got FGB and the likes.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

COVA is already trading somewhere? Are you sure? Couldn't find it on CMC. On which exchange is it trading?

My bad I was mistaken it with COVAL on CMC, I thought it was COVA
When is the start of the ICO?

No problem, there are so many different tokens on CMC. Easy to mix them up  Grin

They haven't finalized their plans for the token sale. This is what is written in their Telegram group: "Note: there is no active token sale for COVA at this time. Once details for the token sale are finalized, we will announce them here." It seems like they had an Airdrop some time ago (I missed it, just saw that some people talked about them in Telegram) which isn't distributed yet.

Wow I have to follow up the chat in the group so I don't miss out on information
Kindly help out with group link.. COVA tokensale makes it at the top of the list for me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

No problem, there are so many different tokens on CMC. Easy to mix them up  Grin

They haven't finalized their plans for the token sale. This is what is written in their Telegram group: "Note: there is no active token sale for COVA at this time. Once details for the token sale are finalized, we will announce them here." It seems like they had an Airdrop some time ago (I missed it, just saw that some people talked about them in Telegram) which isn't distributed yet.

Wow I have to follow up the chat in the group so I don't miss out on information
Kindly help out with group link.. COVA tokensale makes it at the top of the list for me

Thank you for sharing that; I was just about to hop there; It is not easy for me to use Telegram these days since it has to be through a VPN...Anyways thank you for sharing those details. At least now we know that there is no exchange.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

That's what I asked the same question on previous page. I totally agree with you. If they want to catch more investors or investment here so they should be provide more details about Cova.

yeah, i totally agree with you guys, they can start by increasing the rate at which they release content on all their social platforms then they can organize AMAs and meetups. hopefully more investors will get to know them

In terms of releasing contents they can start by issuing out  weekly articles given a run down as to how the week went.
ibininja

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

In terms of releasing contents they can start by issuing out  weekly articles given a run down as to how the week went.

I think the content would only matter if they make sense to the community? I mean they can go all out publishing random stuff but ultimately would make useful information hidden once released. It would be like  "oh just another publication" if that makes any sense.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Since there is not even an appointment for an ICO, I think big marketing campaigns are premature. It's a good thing they're focusing on development right now and not putting any energy into advertising. That comes early enough when they are at conferences and events.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

They already do that but in a biweekly form though. They can just ensure to release informative articles explaining some technology they are using.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

Although these guys have strong profiles, the announcement is looking a bit cheap. They could have done it quite a bit better.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

You can really see they are more developers than graphics and web designers, they need to hire people to improve the visibile side of the project it's got some serious potential and it would suck if that first impression would deter anyone with the prooject having a lot of potential
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

You can really see they are more developers than graphics and web designers, they need to hire people to improve the visibile side of the project it's got some serious potential and it would suck if that first impression would deter anyone with the prooject having a lot of potential

well, what they want to develop is more of a software engineering problem than graphics related, the underlying technology is more like protocol so the team needs more developers.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:58:27 PM

well, what they want to develop is more of a software engineering problem than graphics related, the underlying technology is more like protocol so the team needs more developers.

Of course I know that and the tech side of things like I said sounds great but sadly in this world of tech people like eye candy and presentation before they trust things it’s just a fact it’s why every tech team tends to have a graphic dept
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

They already do that but in a biweekly form though. They can just ensure to release informative articles explaining some technology they are using.

Yes they are releasing some weekly updates before but I think it's almost two weeks since the last update on their twitter account. Or they just making an announcement on their telegram only?

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

I think that has always been the case people tend to appreciate projects that have a MVP as it gives them a feeling they are getting something immediately and not vaporware

Yea. A lot of emotions and probably sentiment come into play most times when the topic of discussion is centered around money.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

I think the content would only matter if they make sense to the community? I mean they can go all out publishing random stuff but ultimately would make useful information hidden once released. It would be like  "oh just another publication" if that makes any sense.

I get your point, I was considering they'll be engaging in various activities weekly, if that's not the case a recap by month's end will suffice or they increase their activities.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

Thank you for sharing that; I was just about to hop there; It is not easy for me to use Telegram these days since it has to be through a VPN...Anyways thank you for sharing those details. At least now we know that there is no exchange.

Yea and that's precisely why preferences should be created for the community and the team should be visible in all channels to communicate with the community when the need arises, cova has come along way so far, as i have been following them before now, they just need more content on their social media pages to give the community something to talk about
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

But they haven't even agreed on an exact date for their ICO. There is still plenty of time to focus on marketing once the plan for their sale stands. Now their testnet should be top priority.

In this stage of the project, the Covalent Team should push the development of the testnet instead of doing marketing campaigns. When the testnet is ready you can start the ICO and do some marketing activities.
But do we have any updates about the testnet? As well as they are planning any extra activities for the promotion/marketing of Cova?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

But they haven't even agreed on an exact date for their ICO. There is still plenty of time to focus on marketing once the plan for their sale stands. Now their testnet should be top priority.

In this stage of the project, the Covalent Team should push the development of the testnet instead of doing marketing campaigns. When the testnet is ready you can start the ICO and do some marketing activities.
i agree on this! For a project so promising like COVA marketing should not be the top priority! They should concentrate on Product development.
However Marketing is also important as Without it not many people will know about this!
Just saying For now development should go on 100% capacity!       
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

COVA project is great no doubt. The concept of a safe internet is unique and we can see that it’s use by everyone on the  internet would be overwhelming once it’s launched.
It’s a bit on the technical side I must comment because it’s a new concept.
I am certainly not the only one anticipating your testnet release. That should give more idea of a smart internet.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

COVA project is great no doubt. The concept of a safe internet is unique and we can see that it’s use by everyone on the  internet would be overwhelming once it’s launched.
It’s a bit on the technical side I must comment because it’s a new concept.
I am certainly not the only one anticipating your testnet release. That should give more idea of a smart internet.

I agree they really have a very great idea about changing ang making the internet smarter. This kind of project is really what most of the people looking for.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: