Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

I dunno I think a lot of votes came down to the project having a solid use case that hasn’t been directly focused on to date so people want to give it a chance

Huobi exchange is one the top 10 exchanges in the market today and a very big deal to get listed in
I mean they really had a good image to put out here which is particularly attractive

The numbers of votes is what actually surprised me I hadn’t realized so many people knew about Cova and they were up against some decent competition it’s a great moment though

Aye I was surprised as well tbh, the votes were running into several 100s of thousands can't remember specifics this is clear sign of a strong community for the project, great motivation for investors

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

I still stand by the fact that i think the reason they are doing so well and did so well on Huobi was because people can pretty obviously see the project isnt a get rich quick scheme but a well thought out concept to improve something thats inherently broken and pissing people off daily

Yeah I think they are taking it slowly, steady but much more faster with the addition of only technical advisors to the team to make sure the protocol is available earlier than expected. Btw is there a roadmap to catch up on their activities?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

so, I have just created an account with Huobi, a few ETH are on the way there.
From me the trade with Cova can start soon :-)
For me, this is one of the most promising projects at the moment. Even if it takes years

Is there any news yet about when the tokens will be listed and when the trading will start? I guess they will distribute the private sale and airdrop tokens first before the trading starts?

There is only the usual answer "Soon" :-)
And I do not think that tokens are sent before the listing. Cova wants to sell the tokens on the exchange and the price should always be the same. So they will probably not send airdrop tokens that pull the price down

Looks like that is the trend ICO would take to distribute their token. When you miss on the Private sale, then the only option you have is to wait for listing then buy as much as you want to. That way no hard cap or soft cap targets.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

I dunno I think a lot of votes came down to the project having a solid use case that hasn’t been directly focused on to date so people want to give it a chance

Huobi exchange is one the top 10 exchanges in the market today and a very big deal to get listed in
I mean they really had a good image to put out here which is particularly attractive

The numbers of votes is what actually surprised me I hadn’t realized so many people knew about Cova and they were up against some decent competition it’s a great moment though

was not it like having more votes when you have more tokens? I do not think that there are so many people who participated in the vote

regardless of the number of voters COVA did pretty well to be at the forefront i believe they made their platform known to the right kind of people and investors alike

This is solid, they made their project known to the right kind of people, but it should be noted that the number cannot be downplayed. Even if the right kind of people knows about the project, they would have still failed have they not met the required number of votes.

Yea, having the right number of people no doubt made them win but they seem to believe that they will win, a real sign of confidence and before now, cova has been listed as among the best ICOs of 2018, so they seem to be influential enough to have gotten the needed attention which invariably led to them wining and getting listed on huobi
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

I still stand by the fact that i think the reason they are doing so well and did so well on Huobi was because people can pretty obviously see the project isnt a get rich quick scheme but a well thought out concept to improve something thats inherently broken and pissing people off daily

It only takes one few minutes to go through their website and come to an agreement with your statement. They’re well focused couple with a brilliant idea.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

It only takes one few minutes to go through their website and come to an agreement with your statement. They’re well focused couple with a brilliant idea.

Their idea only has made a lot of people backed them up coupled with the fact that they did not have a public sale or an airdrop for their project. The only give away they have done is the weekly AMA.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Their idea only has made a lot of people backed them up coupled with the fact that they did not have a public sale or an airdrop for their project. The only give away they have done is the weekly AMA.

I got a question about this weekly AMA. Where will it be hosted? Will it be a livestream where one of the team answers the question that were collected over the week or will it be on Telegram or Reddit where you can ask them directly?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

I agree, The concept of the Cova is really for a long term. They are teaching or showing it now to their supporters that we must learn how does this project will going to work. It will take long time

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

This is a very important Blockchain project. We need more Youtubers talking about Covalent smart protocol. It’s a new concept and would need more details on how it works.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Congrats to the project team and community on getting on HUOBI. That’s one of the best exchange and boy they got the volume. I guess it’s the first Exchange for $COVA and that’s splendid. Where can I get the details on COVA token listing on huobi and trading dates?

I think their twitter page is the first point of call because they usually post any update on that channel, better still, you can join their telegram group and get the needed information from the admins, i'm quite intrigued to see them achieve such, the funny thing is, cova is yet to go fully operational and yet the attention been generated by them is enormous

Yea, it is mind-blowing, to say the least, that COVA could achieve this much even without being fully operational. Imagine how much they will do when they kick off proper. I see great heights for the project.

I am just glad they will be listing in a large exchange way before they even sell to the public. From my understanding that will be carried out through the exchange.

That's what I know too that they will going to do their sale through the exchange. To make the price have a fix price they will going to locked some airdrop tokens first while it's on going if I'm not mistaken.

It also gives the edge in that they will be the only providers of the coin hence no dumping or atleast instant dumping. No instant Whales making the price stable.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Congrats to the project team and community on getting on HUOBI. That’s one of the best exchange and boy they got the volume. I guess it’s the first Exchange for $COVA and that’s splendid. Where can I get the details on COVA token listing on huobi and trading dates?

I think their twitter page is the first point of call because they usually post any update on that channel, better still, you can join their telegram group and get the needed information from the admins, i'm quite intrigued to see them achieve such, the funny thing is, cova is yet to go fully operational and yet the attention been generated by them is enormous

Yea, it is mind-blowing, to say the least, that COVA could achieve this much even without being fully operational. Imagine how much they will do when they kick off proper. I see great heights for the project.

I am just glad they will be listing in a large exchange way before they even sell to the public. From my understanding that will be carried out through the exchange.

That's what I know too that they will going to do their sale through the exchange. To make the price have a fix price they will going to locked some airdrop tokens first while it's on going if I'm not mistaken.
Airdrop and bounties are really a important deal for a project to get promotion in whole space! But this is also true it sometimes kills a project at the time of launching! So a lockup period should be preseng here!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

Yeah, this is not like most blockchain project that are based entirely on nothing cova is one of a kind I believe they will get great deal of approval from the general public

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

This is a very important Blockchain project. We need more Youtubers talking about Covalent smart protocol. It’s a new concept and would need more details on how it works.

That's actually a pretty good idea. Maybe the team can contact some influential Youtuber and ask them to create an honest review about the project. That would surely introduce a lot of new people to the project and would create demand for the tokens once they are listed on Huobi.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

What did it take them to get listed on Huobi? Did they make it via voting or did they pay a for the listing?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

I got a question about this weekly AMA. Where will it be hosted? Will it be a livestream where one of the team answers the question that were collected over the week or will it be on Telegram or Reddit where you can ask them directly?

I'm thinking that such will be held on their telegram channel because that seems like a swift place to get the needed vibe for a good AMA, speedy responses and flexibility is guaranteed through telegram, not to mention that majority of users prefer telegram when it comes to such, cova is really not relenting for the past few weeks, which is good
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

I just see that there is a roadmap since the homepage was updated. or was it there before and I missed it?
In any case, I see that version 2 of the Testnet will go live in Q1 2019. Then with even more smart policies. it's going really well
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

They should make move to contact YouTubers who would help in doing some reviews about them on their channels, people like cryptolove is a really good guy who can help.

Have their token been released and trading on huobi?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

was not it like having more votes when you have more tokens? I do not think that there are so many people who participated in the vote

regardless of the number of voters COVA did pretty well to be at the forefront i believe they made their platform known to the right kind of people and investors alike
This was outstanding it was a great team effort, community and good marketing publicity strategy that gave Cova this spot.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

They should make move to contact YouTubers who would help in doing some reviews about them on their channels, people like cryptolove is a really good guy who can help.

Have their token been released and trading on huobi?

Publicity is a continuous process I don't expect them to stop for an reason, once they go low key they might not get the necessary investors 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

Well ya Huobi is a nice big step up and hopefully this means they will continue to do a strong marketing front and build on the momentum from a big win like this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: