Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

the basic idea behind cova is to create a new kind of internet that is made up of smart data, they want to achieve this using smart contract mechanism as well as the blockchain

Yeah, they're working on creating a means by which one can control their data say; who can access your data and who can't.

Data abuse is really a big problem and it's almost becoming a norm.  I can bet many didn't see it or think of it as an issue that needs dealing with until Covalent came out with this project  idea.

It is going to be a tough road ahead that is for sure. However I think they could start with businesses and expand to normal users. I think it would make more sense for businesses to start with this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them
Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!
I have seen many ambitious project doing that! 

What do you mean exactly? They won't stop the development after their product is released. The thing is, when is the release and what are they planning to do after that.

the developement a project like this will probably never be over. After all, this is not about a small blockchain project but about a completely new internet protocol. https is also still in development. At Cova it will be exactly the same that there will always be innovations and improvements

Yea, just like any app, software or hardware, cova will be a continuous development project because in order for them to stay relevant, such improvements will be made, not to mention the need to stay ahead of hackers or any sought of malware/DDOS attacks that are known to cripple such innovations in seconds, so its a huge thing and requires a lot of technical expertise
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

the basic idea behind cova is to create a new kind of internet that is made up of smart data, they want to achieve this using smart contract mechanism as well as the blockchain

Yeah, they're working on creating a means by which one can control their data say; who can access your data and who can't.

Data abuse is really a big problem and it's almost becoming a norm.  I can bet many didn't see it or think of it as an issue that needs dealing with until Covalent came out with this project  idea.

i totally agree with you, data abuse and data breach is a very serious internet problem and i believe cova will do a very good job of securing and making it smart.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

i totally agree with you, data abuse and data breach is a very serious internet problem and i believe cova will do a very good job of securing and making it smart.
I am following to Cova from more than a 6 month. And guys i am sure you will not believe that Cova is updated lot of the information about them and really like their idea. That's why I am following Cova and reading their every blogs.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them
Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!

I think Covalent have gone past that point now
I mean they brave the odds and still stand until now
I don't see them folding up and calling it quit anytime soon

Yeah, I don't really think that they will really going to stop their project because they idea is really good. Their project will going to change a  lot of things on our internet experienced.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!

I think Covalent have gone past that point now
I mean they brave the odds and still stand until now
I don't see them folding up and calling it quit anytime soon

Yeah, I don't really think that they will really going to stop their project because they idea is really good. Their project will going to change a  lot of things on our internet experienced.
My opinion on them is the same! They have really ambitious team that gonna drive this project on a track even with Odds and Goods!
Just saying things they shouldn't ! 
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

Covalent protocols when done would limit access of 3rd party to internet users personal data. That would keep users in control of their data.
I think that’s really nice. What else do you think Covalent smart internet could offer internet users. ?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

Covalent protocols when done would limit access of 3rd party to internet users personal data. That would keep users in control of their data.
I think that’s really nice. What else do you think Covalent smart internet could offer internet users. ?

Security in the form of each user describing what their data will be used for and who will have access to their data. Therefore making each transaction also very fast.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

I am following to Cova from more than a 6 month. And guys i am sure you will not believe that Cova is updated lot of the information about them and really like their idea. That's why I am following Cova and reading their every blogs.
I heard that that they are making something different in Crypto world. I also saw their articles and it's really informative. I guess people have to visit their blogs and get knowledge about Cova.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

I have to admit. For me, it's still a bit abstract or quite hard to imagine how their new Internet protocol will work in practice. But their approach to stopping data abuse is their most important selling point if you ask me.   
Zombie259

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

Security in the form of each user describing what their data will be used for and who will have access to their data. Therefore making each transaction also very fast.

Security and protection to data abuse gets more important. With Cova, you decide what others can do with your data.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Covalent is making some changes on their GitHub link? I tried to visit there but showing error message "404 page not found".
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

It is going to be a tough road ahead that is for sure. However I think they could start with businesses and expand to normal users. I think it would make more sense for businesses to start with this.

I think starting with business is the right approach once they can successfully get  the business aspect established normal users will easily follow suit.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

I have to admit. For me, it's still a bit abstract or quite hard to imagine how their new Internet protocol will work in practice. But their approach to stopping data abuse is their most important selling point if you ask me.   

So the most important point here is to stop abuse of data, I strongly agree with that intention. Moreover, everyone would want the data to be safe and very privacy.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

Just like you, I'm glad about the fact that users can determine how their data is used, also there is the issue of security. It is of utmost importance that one feels secure while giving out information.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

So the most important point here is to stop abuse of data, I strongly agree with that intention. Moreover, everyone would want the data to be safe and very privacy.

I think the main point to drive home is privacy. Basically when you can control the data remotely and offline that I think contributes largely to the privacy of the data.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

I agree with you on this, they should start with businesses already established, in fact big business so they have the much needed liquid to run and shift to normal users

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Yes, its a really weird concept, like giving data a mind of its own, such can only be seen in movies but the world is evolving at an astronomical rate and anything is like literally possible which makes the project interesting because i'm like, lets see how they intend to do this, which must be same thought running across the community
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

well DATA Theft has really been a huge problem for present days! we needed a CURE, a solution to protect ourselves from being exposed over internet! and i stongly believe can COVA can change it!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

I don't totally agree with this, there is absolutely nothing wrong in starting with both businesses and individuals alike. It will actually surprise you how much individuals are willing to pay to protect their data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: