Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4230 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

Your not wrong utility tokens are exempt the sec at least in the US has released a lot of guidelines to help projects to be able to establish where they rest even though it continues to evolve in all countries
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

It is only now that I see that there is more bonus for "major investors" from 25 ETH upwards. I would say that at the moment this is cheaper than it has been for a long time. ETH is now just over $100
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:24:37 AM

I don’t like to trust people who promote any projects on their YouTube channels, very often under the guise of high-quality projects they promote scam on such channels. I like to choose projects that I invest my money by myself.

Yeah, many YouTubers or YouTube channels are now promoting scam ICO or scam project this day because they get paid by this project by doing a good review on it and making all the viewers believe in it, they pursuing many people by their review videos to invest to that project that they didn't sure if that project is legit or good.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

In fact, many ICO projects have promised to give investors a refund for a long time, but in the end they did not fulfill their promise!

It doesn't mean Tachain is one of them, i think we should still give them the benefits of the doubt
I think the project team is quite active and it shows a good sign

I think if a project is legally registered they will be bound to law. That is why it is important to make sure that the project is legally registered.

Are they duly registered yet? I didn't check for that before now
It's been long I visited the project telegram group
Tachain is not yet registered in the regulators and that means if that was only a rumour. If the ico registered to the regulators and the regulators will give us guarantee to get fines if the ico will not meet our expectation. SEC has been doing it before. It's so simple to imagine about that.

I think company that needs to register with the regulators are companies that issue out security and not utility tokens like Tachain, although I stand to be corrected as I don't really see the need for regulations here

Wait; they are not registered? you sure? I honestly did not know they were not registred and I think I am sure I read somewhere that they wereregistered but will verify that.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

This will be great but having to wait 1 year to know if the project is worth sticking to or not, to me is a long time which I doubt many people will be willing to accept.

yeah, truth be told i also believe that is truly a very long time i really don't think any investor would want to wait that long to start getting reasonable feedback

Many people will accept it since it has a good feature. Watching an ads that will give a you a coin that can be a exchange with other cryptocurrency is a huge deal to the customers.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

It is only now that I see that there is more bonus for "major investors" from 25 ETH upwards. I would say that at the moment this is cheaper than it has been for a long time. ETH is now just over $100

Thanks for sharing, mate. 25 Eth is an easy buy now, and that’s the best part of a bear market, you get discount on every coin you buy, and when you buy big like a major investo, there’s more bonus.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

Thanks for sharing, mate. 25 Eth is an easy buy now, and that’s the best part of a bear market, you get discount on every coin you buy, and when you buy big like a major investo, there’s more bonus.

25Eth could be low but it’s still worth a lot of $$. However, I won’t advise anyone to invest that amount of Eth in a project you haven’t done research on. But TAChain could be a good investment

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

In fact, many ICO projects have promised to give investors a refund for a long time, but in the end they did not fulfill their promise!

It doesn't mean Tachain is one of them, i think we should still give them the benefits of the doubt

I think if a project is legally registered they will be bound to law. That is why it is important to make sure that the project is legally registered.

Tachain is not yet registered in the regulators and that means if that was only a rumour. If the ico registered to the regulators and the regulators will give us guarantee to get fines if the ico will not meet our expectation. SEC has been doing it before. It's so simple to imagine about that.

I think company that needs to register with the regulators are companies that issue out security and not utility tokens like Tachain, although I stand to be corrected as I don't really see the need for regulations here

Now, this is strange, if they are not registered, how then can they offer a risk-free ICO? what then is the guarantee that people will get their money back after they invest, given that they can't be traced?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

Now, this is strange, if they are not registered, how then can they offer a risk-free ICO? what then is the guarantee that people will get their money back after they invest, given that they can't be traced?
yeahh good question brother, since tachain doesnt still answered what is real meaning of their risk-free, is it really risk-free or their are just using it to attract more investors?
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Any investment is a risk, so it cannot be risk-free. They may be able to reduce the level of risk, but it will not go away completely.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

I don’t like to trust people who promote any projects on their YouTube channels, very often under the guise of high-quality projects they promote scam on such channels. I like to choose projects that I invest my money by myself.

Agree, Also most of the channels now that promoting unknown projects are really doing it because they pay that channel. Even me I really want to invest on the project that I want like here in tachain.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Agree, Also most of the channels now that promoting unknown projects are really doing it because they pay that channel. Even me I really want to invest on the project that I want like here in tachain.

ICOs are having a hard time attracting investments now; That is why we see various coming up with different models to assure investors like this one here. However in my personal view I think the project should invest more in generating actual traffic. Getting actual paying users.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

This is a very great opportunity for them to get Tachain tokens due to low price of major tokens, btc is testing a new dip, if it goes beyond this point then I'm really speechless

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

It sounds very unusual. I think that this idea could well become the mainstream and help restore investor confidence in the PPI. However, where is the guarantee that a project with such loud promises will not be a scam itself and will not fail? I think the only way out is to find large investors and make the first precedent.

Yea, we've seen good projects that no one expected to be scam, disappear into thin air but at same time, we should be open minded to some other projects, its logical for us to be skeptical of the whole thing, if the team will give the community substantial proof,just like i stated earlier, i believe it will make some reconsider their stance about the brand
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Any investment is a risk, so it cannot be risk-free. They may be able to reduce the level of risk, but it will not go away completely.

Perhaps no risk-free at ICO since the beginning the crypto world is full of risk especially in investing in ICO because it has no guarantee of its success. But this project may not be a risk-free or risk-free project if they can not stand it so I'm sure they will do it to prove that they have a risk-free investment project.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

In my personal view, I think the project must invest more in generating actual traffic. Get actual paying users. ICO has difficulty attracting investment now; That is why we see a variety of different models to convince investors like this here.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

With crypto market tumbling and everybody is actually selling or holding on to their tokens. The team need to come out with a more strategic plan to get people to invest in their project.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

especially in cryptocurrency. It seems to me here even to a minimum it is impossible to reduce the risks. at the minimum, they still remain very high))
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

An investment MUST come with some measure of risk. If you guys are saying that the risk is reduced is a different ball gain, but risk-free is out of it. IMO, it just a marketing strategy.

I agree 100%. Even if you invest in so called zero-risk assets (United States treasury bonds, gold bullion coins.etc), there is a certain amount of risk involved in the process. This ICO is not any different.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

It sounds very unusual. I think that this idea could well become the mainstream and help restore investor confidence in the PPI. However, where is the guarantee that a project with such loud promises will not be a scam itself and will not fail? I think the only way out is to find large investors and make the first precedent.
Such projects already exist today and they have already collected investments for this. The most important thing is that today for some reason they say very little about this project. As far as I remember this project is called DESICO, this is something like the example of a project that gives guarantees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: