Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:37:15 AM

Have you seen our 90's explainer? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9_PPF5OAWo

Well explained concept of Mineblock, short and simple
Can this get fixed in the front page of the thread?

Stay tuned, we have another video in the making to help explain POS ( Proof of Stake) & POW (Proof of Work) and how MinedBlock utilise both functions to create a profitable platform!
Nice work with hit, really informative video it explained the project to the details. Keep with good work.
It's true that the video is very useful because it explains the project in detail and I think it's a good step so I hope there are many projects that make videos about the project we'll see

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:55:03 PM

Stay tuned, we have another video in the making to help explain POS ( Proof of Stake) & POW (Proof of Work) and how MinedBlock utilise both functions to create a profitable platform!

Videos are a good idea. People tend to prefer watching a short video than reading a complete whitepaper. But I'd suggest to keep the general explanation of POW and POS very short and mainly focus on the parts that have to do with your project.

It will be a short video, some of the private investors have very limited knowledge and are most like me and you in which they prefer an educational animated video rather than a worded document

Oh I see. If potential private investors are asking for such a video, you should definitely make it based on their previous knowledge.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:13:39 PM

Videos are a good idea. People tend to prefer watching a short video than reading a complete whitepaper. But I'd suggest to keep the general explanation of POW and POS very short and mainly focus on the parts that have to do with your project.

It will be a short video, some of the private investors have very limited knowledge and are most like me and you in which they prefer an educational animated video rather than a worded document

Oh I see. If potential private investors are asking for such a video, you should definitely make it based on their previous knowledge.

That’s the plan 🙌
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:19:53 AM

I like your promotions. I think they are targeted promotion and it’s giving the needed results. I once had a problem with the KYC verification process, this being my first KYC for an STO project, and I was guided appropriately by your support. You keep up with these promotions and we should soon be ready to launch soon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:38:53 AM

What exactly do you mean when you say that you will utilize POS ( Proof of Stake) on your platform? Does this mean that you will also buy coins to stake them?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 11:46:03 AM

What exactly do you mean when you say that you will utilize POS ( Proof of Stake) on your platform? Does this mean that you will also buy coins to stake them?

Aside from traditional POW mining, They are probably gonna mine coins that has Proof of stake capability.

In my understanding it will be a genesis mining combined with Proof of stake pool or hosting.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:48:59 PM

Aside from traditional POW mining, They are probably gonna mine coins that has Proof of stake capability.

In my understanding it will be a genesis mining combined with Proof of stake pool or hosting.

So would be utilising Masternodes within our setup alleviate risk and increase profits
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:50:41 PM

So would be utilising Masternodes within our setup alleviate risk and increase profits

So with POS you are referring to masternodes? But as to my knowledge masternodes and POS isn't equivalent, right? Dash, for example, which is probably the most known masternode, is POW.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:28:34 PM

So with POS you are referring to masternodes? But as to my knowledge masternodes and POS isn't equivalent, right? Dash, for example, which is probably the most known masternode, is POW.

Proof of stake (aka POS) cryptos has many technical benefits but apart from that some proof of stake cryptos also give different economic benefits/dividends to its HODLers by giving them the option of running a masternode or staking their coins in a stake-able wallet
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:37:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wfi575S.png
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:49:21 PM

Nice to remind these elements of the minedblock project. This is the first ITO I am following. Lets see how this will progress in the near future..
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:06:54 PM

Thanks for sharing this video. I was looking for such things for long time now. This helps.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:32:52 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 11:04:52 PM by MinedBlock_Paul

We are still awaiting our latest animation but as soon as we have it you will be informed!
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 10:37:32 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 10:56:55 AM by MinedBlock_Paul

We believe that we can compound information with an infographic, i hope this works for you all and if you have any specific concerns we can try and facilitate in this method to aid comprehension  Wink
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:53:05 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 11:06:22 AM by MinedBlock_Paul

Take a look at the key advantages of MinedBlock!

https://i.imgur.com/mbd6rhN.jpg
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:07:03 AM

Your sale will run until the end of May, right? So let's assume you will only reach your softcap at that time. How long do you think would you need from that point (or let's better say the moment you are reaching your softcap) until your mining operation can start? Are we talking here about weeks or months?
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:22:32 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 01:14:51 PM by MinedBlock_Paul

Your sale will run until the end of May, right? So let's assume you will only reach your softcap at that time. How long do you think would you need from that point (or let's better say the moment you are reaching your softcap) until your mining operation can start? Are we talking here about weeks or months?

If we choose to setup our farm from scratch we anticipate 6-15 weeks, but we are in talks about the initial purchase of an already operational farm in our preferred location to speed this process up.

You can take a look at the Roadmap, found on our website https://www.minedblock.io

https://i.imgur.com/S3rAVMg.png
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:49:57 PM

If we choose to setup our farm from scratch we anticipate 6-15 weeks, but we are in talks about the initial purchase of an already operational farm in our preferred location to speed this process up.

You can take a look at the Roadmap, found on our website https://www.minedblock.io

When you decide to buy an already operational farm, I assume it means you'd also take over their miners? Are these the latest ASIC miners on the market then? I guess you'd only get the most possible profit with the newest mining equipment?
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:53:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/S3rAVMg.png

When you decide to buy an already operational farm, I assume it means you'd also take over their miners? Are these the latest ASIC miners on the market then? I guess you'd only get the most possible profit with the newest mining equipment?

This would be only an entry into the market at a fraction of the cost to enable an instant return whilst the operation was modernised and expanded but at the fraction of the initial startup costs
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:31:06 PM

[/quote]

This would be only an entry into the market at a fraction of the cost to enable an instant return whilst the operation was modernised and expanded but at the fraction of the initial startup costs
[/quote]

This is nice initiative. But still I did get where you exactly same of you start with existing solution in case of mining?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: