Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:42:02 PM

I have always wanted in to mining and to earn rewards from the mining pool. Although, bitcoin halting is set to happen in about a year, the profits would skyrocket. You claim to build a mining farm that would be fully managed. What experience does your team have with mining?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 06:17:44 AM

I have always wanted in to mining and to earn rewards from the mining pool. Although, bitcoin halting is set to happen in about a year, the profits would skyrocket. You claim to build a mining farm that would be fully managed. What experience does your team have with mining?

In the sector of mining I don't think they need vast experience what we need is an innovative idea that will transform the mining sector and also make it profitable

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:01:47 AM

This would be only an entry into the market at a fraction of the cost to enable an instant return whilst the operation was modernised and expanded but at the fraction of the initial startup costs
[/quote]

This is nice initiative. But still I did get where you exactly same of you start with existing solution in case of mining?
[/quote]

I'm sorry... I don't understand your question?
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:06:44 AM

All three core team members were solo miners prior this project. The problem statement (in the WP) is written from the heart and reflects the industry as a whole. Whilst the Bitcoin is due to halve May 2020, the valuation of Bitcoin will be higher than at present and would reflect this. However we aren't to "Hung" up on BTC, as we plan to mint Altcoins and run Masternodes. BTC would only equate to half our operational revenue.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:12:18 AM

https://i.imgur.com/tbSa4xL.png
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:31:15 PM

Estimations show BTC value would appreciate as the mining rewards are halfed. It’s already happening. BTC against all odds remained bullish last week. I think this is just the beginning. What are the other tokens you would be mining?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:51:15 PM

Estimations show BTC value would appreciate as the mining rewards are halfed. It’s already happening. BTC against all odds remained bullish last week. I think this is just the beginning. What are the other tokens you would be mining?

According to the whitepaper, they will mine BCH (BCHABC), ETH, ETC, LTC. But I guess this list can be easily adjusted based on which coin is the most profitable to mine.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:39:30 PM

According to the whitepaper, they will mine BCH (BCHABC), ETH, ETC, LTC. But I guess this list can be easily adjusted based on which coin is the most profitable to mine.

It can be tailor made based on the service contract they get I believe. Otherwise it wont make sense.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:44:55 PM

This would be only an entry into the market at a fraction of the cost to enable an instant return whilst the operation was modernised and expanded but at the fraction of the initial startup costs

This is nice initiative. But still I did get where you exactly same of you start with existing solution in case of mining?
[/quote]

I'm sorry... I don't understand your question?
[/quote]

I guess his question is Why you want to start your mining with existing set-ups while mining equipments can be easily bought it or could easily be rented?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:49:40 PM

It can be tailor made based on the service contract they get I believe. Otherwise it wont make sense.

Well, since they plan to get a wide range of ASIC miners and also GPUs, they can basically mine most of the coins out there.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:12:03 PM

Feathercoin, Monero, Dogecoin, vertcoin, Ravencoin, Grin, AEON, ZENcash, Electroneum and Bitcoin Gold are just a few on our portfolio, but risk and ROI calculations will be made to decide on which is profitable.

Our monitoring algorithms will monitor potential Altcoin returns and trading volume in order to suggest potential coins for focus. Miners will be allocated to groups so as to not "over" allocate our resources to single activity.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:39:50 AM

Feathercoin, Monero, Dogecoin, vertcoin, Ravencoin, Grin, AEON, ZENcash, Electroneum and Bitcoin Gold are just a few on our portfolio, but risk and ROI calculations will be made to decide on which is profitable.

Our monitoring algorithms will monitor potential Altcoin returns and trading volume in order to suggest potential coins for focus. Miners will be allocated to groups so as to not "over" allocate our resources to single activity.

This would mean you would be having more options and that would ensure you make profits. Also, you’ll be taking 5% for your team and 95% would be distributed to your token holders.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:25:28 PM

This would mean you would be having more options and that would ensure you make profits. Also, you’ll be taking 5% for your team and 95% would be distributed to your token holders.

You are mixing things up. they will distribute 75% of their profits to token holders (25% will be used to cover operational costs, expand the operation and for the buy-back program). The 95% is the percentage of tokens that are in the hands of the community, the team will hold 5% of the tokens and then - same as all the other token holders - will receive their monthly payout.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 03:19:07 PM

I think you are a little confused here, the token distribution would of that as you describe but the distribution of the monthly revenue is as follows:

• 75% To the token holders
  • 10% Towards our Aggressive expansion growth
  • 10% Towards operational costs
  • 5% Towards our Token Buy Back scheme
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:34:19 PM

MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:35:40 PM

Take a look at the key advantages of MinedBlock!

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:03:13 PM

I missed the last conference you attended along with some other investors and projects still in the ICO stage. Congratulations on being the best mining project. I guess this must have had a positive toll on your tokens sales. What the state of your token sales?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:55:18 AM

I missed the last conference you attended along with some other investors and projects still in the ICO stage. Congratulations on being the best mining project. I guess this must have had a positive toll on your tokens sales. What the state of your token sales?

What conference are you talking about? Did they mention about their presence/attendence somewhere? Then I missed it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:57:48 AM

I think you are a little confused here, the token distribution would of that as you describe but the distribution of the monthly revenue is as follows:

• 75% To the token holders
  • 10% Towards our Aggressive expansion growth
  • 10% Towards operational costs
  • 5% Towards our Token Buy Back scheme

Is that means, team will come under token holders? Its not clear how you place your own team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:00:37 PM

I have no experience in mining at all. So can you tell me about how fast it will be possible to switch the coins that you are going to mine? I mean, will you evaluate the most profitable coins on a daily basis or is it too much of a hassle to switch to a different coin to mine?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: