Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85572 times)
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 07:44:41 PM

I think Jon Jones gets the submission win but I keep doubting him because he has not been active for many years. If Gane can use his take down defense and keep the fight standing I think he beats Jon Jones by points. The hard part of the fight is knowing what condition and skills Jon Jones has because the last fight was too long ago. I do not like the odds for Jon Jones to win 1.60 knowing that he has been out for many years.

This will be difficult for him and to match him against the like of Gane, it's just a total waste if he messed it up and lose for the first time since he came back. But we all know Jones's capability in his pasts fights and this kind of opponent is like nothing to him and he always finds a way to win against his opponents just like Khabib does. But there's no doubt that this one will be hard for him because he hasn't felt the sense inside the cage for long and that would be his biggest disadvantage in this fight. Hope he will quickly adopt again so that we will see him once again with his unique skills in UFC.

Of course, this fight is going to be a close one. I will say this, as long as the fight is not on the ground, and as long as both fighters are standing tall, Gane does have a chance. But as soon as the fight goes to the ground, I think John Jones will have the advantage.

I do not mean that John Jones is not a good boxer. I just believe he is a better fighter compared to Gane when he is on the ground and on top of his opponent.

Now if you ask me, is there a chance for John Jones to win the fight by trading while standing? I think yes. As like as It is also possible for Gane to win this fight while wrestling with John Jones.

But none of these two situations are probable. John Jones should remember his strengths and weaknesses.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 10:25:40 PM

If Gane hasn't been practicing his wrestling, and Jon Jones has half the ability he had in wrestling a few years ago, Gane is in for a extremely long night. We talk about how wrestlers tend to have the edge against strikers, and Jon Jones is literally one of the best wrestlers to have ever done it. The poor showing from Gane against Ngannou were warning signs to me, and I saw a image the other day of a quote from Gane saying he doesn't train until fight camp.

Now, I don't know how true that quote was, but if is then I'm not sure how he expects to beat one of the greatest of all time, and keep a belt too. I wouldn't have thought the quote was true, since Gane definitely has talent behind him, but you never know heavyweight is probably one of the weaker divisions in terms of quality.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 11:52:33 PM

UFC 285 this card looks pretty good heavyweight has always intrigued me. I will review the entire card. The main match of the card will be quite tough, even with a lot of creases. Gane attack hits are very effective and add to various knee and elbow combinations. Although Tai Tuivasa took a couple of blows in his fight, he had knocked out with very easy hits. But the legendary Jon Jones is explosive, his wrestling is quite strong. I can more or less predict how it will respond. He showed Gane very easily in Ngannu wrestling. I think Jon Jones will control Gane by setting up the game as unders and strikes.

Tai Tuivasa is one heck of a puncher in that 1 punch he knocks down Ciryl Gane one time if Gane didn't recover quickly that could be a devastating loss for Gane, but surely that is just a one-time punch for Tuivasa and after that, there is no more opening for him because Gane is always anticipating his strikes, so for me, Tai Tuivasa's opening was just a false opening because Ciryl Gane has already anticipated his movements, while that wrestling from Ngannou was not really anticipated by Gane because Francis Ngannou doesn't really use takedowns in his move set, but Ciryl Gane right now is anticipating Jon Jones to incorporate takedowns in his move set, so for me, I think Ciryl Gane is preparing and training for this, it is good to be ready than to be sorry

I think Jon Jones gets the submission win but I keep doubting him because he has not been active for many years. If Gane can use his take down defense and keep the fight standing I think he beats Jon Jones by points. The hard part of the fight is knowing what condition and skills Jon Jones has because the last fight was too long ago. I do not like the odds for Jon Jones to win 1.60 knowing that he has been out for many years.

Another reason why I really don't trust Jon Jones going up the division and due to his long inactivity inside the octagon, and gaining that extra weight that he is new to and not yet accustomed to I think with the extra weight he will deplete his speed, and mobility for sure, while Ciryl Gane is used to be a Heavyweight but moving like a light heavyweight this is what I see the advantage for Ciryl Gane in keeping the active pace inside the Octagon and doesn't training every time, and Ciryl Gane is a learning fighter, those fights he certainly have will be incorporated and downloaded to him so he would not do the same mistakes again, that is why I am Ciryl Gane all the way,

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 08:40:28 AM

I think it is life and death when a professional fighter is in the ring. And at the moment when the blood supply to the brain is being stopped by another professional fighter, it is even hard to think about what the athletic commission thinks and what the rules are.  

It's simple if the fighter has enough Fighting Spirit, he is not going to tap. But if he does not, or if he cannot bear the pain, he will tap. Another thing is, of course, a fighter is going to tap if his arm is going to be broken. It's better to lose this fight a little early which is inevitable and have better health to go into the next fight.

This morning, while surfing on the internet at work (really, who works at work, huh? Cheesy) I have found an interesting info. I was always curious, why some fighters tap almost immediately, while others prefer to get injured or fell asleep. My thought were that fighters have either huge balls, or prefer to lose like a true samurai - by dying. This might be fake, might be true, but if a fighter fell asleep during submission, athletic commission does not allow him to have a professional fight no sooner than in 6 months. So if some fighters expect to have next fight in less than 6 months, or be a replacement in main event, they tap.

What do you think about that?

That is understandable when fighter tap if he is about to get injured and will have to spend months to recover joints and bones. I was mostly speaking about those who prefer to fall asleep then to tap. I would tap. Who know what future damage my brain would have if it stopped to gain oxygen. I would not care if people say I have no balls and is afraid to be choked. Body is having a huge stress. Some say that when choked, person is in clinical death for few seconds. I dont need that.

6 months seem a very rough penalty though. It would be Ok if every fight they earn 6 digits but that's not possible for all.

Btw, if a fighter was knocked out, commission also does not allow him to have a fight next month. Docs even suggest to have any kind of physical training next month after being KOed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 11:03:32 AM

Btw, if a fighter was knocked out, commission also does not allow him to have a fight next month. Docs even suggest to have any kind of physical training next month after being KOed.
I think it also depends on the degree of the concussion. If you've got a particularly bad one it'll be longer since they'll actively be monitoring you in the weeks following too. At least, they should be. Honestly, anyone that gets knocked out should probably be taking a few months off, with potentially only light training to keep them fit. However, definitely nothing with contact.

I bet a lot of fighters don't listen to the doctors advise though, and just jump straight back in at the deep end. That's the mentality of these fighters, any time off sets back their preparations, and ultimately causing a loss in money. It's sad, but that's the reality. It's why we've seen fighters fight back to back to back recently while they're winning, not only to ride the momentum, but to earn that money.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 12:10:37 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Those who plan to watch UFC 285, but not just check fight results, I advice you not to skip Bo Nickal fight. This is a young guy, winner of Dana White contender series. Wrestling prodigy and in few days he is going to have a UFC debut fight. He has chosen a perfect division to fight in - middleweight Cheesy This division lacks good wrestlers in top5. His opponent, Jamie Pickett, has lost two last fights, has sort of a "zebra record". So if you consider placing a bet, I would go with Bo.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 03:10:04 PM

Those who plan to watch UFC 285, but not just check fight results, I advice you not to skip Bo Nickal fight. This is a young guy, winner of Dana White contender series. Wrestling prodigy and in few days he is going to have a UFC debut fight. He has chosen a perfect division to fight in - middleweight Cheesy This division lacks good wrestlers in top5. His opponent, Jamie Pickett, has lost two last fights, has sort of a "zebra record". So if you consider placing a bet, I would go with Bo.
He is the easiest bet of the night but his odds are the smallest on the card there is not much value but going for a tko or submission gives better odds and is the most likely outcome imo. Jamie Pickett is not good at defending against wrestlers and I think it could get ugly in round 1. I might put a bet on Bo to win in the 1st round because the odds on that are good.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 03:29:29 PM

Bo Nickal has disadvantage in terms of height and reach. But I don't think that is going to be a big problem. Because I think his opponent is not that good.

What I am trying to say is if he is actually as good as you are saying, I think his opponent is not going to be able to win. Because Jamie Pickett is not a good fighter, at least not a top level fighter for sure. And Bo Nickal is also young, so I will also give him the edge.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 04:03:21 PM

If Gane hasn't been practicing his wrestling, and Jon Jones has half the ability he had in wrestling a few years ago, Gane is in for a extremely long night. We talk about how wrestlers tend to have the edge against strikers, and Jon Jones is literally one of the best wrestlers to have ever done it. The poor showing from Gane against Ngannou were warning signs to me, and I saw a image the other day of a quote from Gane saying he doesn't train until fight camp.

Now, I don't know how true that quote was, but if is then I'm not sure how he expects to beat one of the greatest of all time, and keep a belt too. I wouldn't have thought the quote was true, since Gane definitely has talent behind him, but you never know heavyweight is probably one of the weaker divisions in terms of quality.

We really don't know.  Gane could be practicing a lot of wrestling as he knows who he's up against.  As for Jones, he just needs half of his wrestling ability to hold down and control Gane.  Ngannou isn't an astute wrestler but he was able to control Gane.  Ngannou had an injured knee and was kinda gassed too.  

The only worry I have for Jones is his mindset.  And a lot of guys are giving Jones flack for his 'dad bod'.  I think that's fine and nothing to be too worried about.  I'd be more worried if Jones came out jacked to the tits as it could mean he'll slow down carrying around tight muscles.

My lottery ticket for 285...

Jones - Basharat 1.98
Add:  Saaiman - Garry - Shev 3.45
Add:  Du Plessis - Nickal - Rakhmonov 6.38
Add:  Barriualt - Araujo - Garbrandt 34.75
Add:  Radzhabov - Penne - Turner 481.77

Jones not really my most confident pick but I'm forced to put him at the top.  No value if I put my more confident picks unless I go for 3 - 4 legs.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 12:38:49 AM

The only worry I have for Jones is his mindset.  And a lot of guys are giving Jones flack for his 'dad bod'.  I think that's fine and nothing to be too worried about.  I'd be more worried if Jones came out jacked to the tits as it could mean he'll slow down carrying around tight muscles.
Yeah, I've seen his dad bod, but that looks like someone's who's looking to wrestle to me Cheesy. Muscles definitely take a lot more oxygen, and fuel to get moving so I don't think we'll have to worry about his gas tank too much. I think he'll do well, I've seen some training videos of him, and he looks motivated. I just hope, he goes the wrestling route.

That's what you're basically betting on; whether or not he goes the wrestling route right off the bat. If he does, it's probably my most confident pick of the night. If he doesn't, it quickly becomes one of my least confident. Obviously, Jones has been great in the past on his feet, so there's no doubts about his ability, it's more a doubt on whether he's still got the gas tank, and sharpness with his lengthy lay off.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 05:26:27 AM

Here are my picks and predictions for the upcoming UFC 285

Jon Jones VS Ciryl Gane

The stake odds for this fight are 1.61 for Jones and 2.46 for Gane, I have seen Jon Jones's physique surely he was fit to be the Heavyweight but I want to really know the official weight before giving my prediction I think it will surely do, for me, Jon Jones had a long rest from entering the Octagon and because of his new figure I think he will become slower or can even gas out easily while Ciryl Gane is used in this division so he will never need any adjusting to do, while Jon Jones in the other hand even if he had the wrestling prowess, for me Ciryl Gane is a genius in his forte, every fight he had he will take the experience and absorb it in every fight he takes, for me, I think Ciryl Gane has an ace up his sleeves he is not underestimating Jon Jones one bit for everyone that saying he is scared of Jon Jones I say he just got respect from Jone Jones that is why he is preparing to much for this, my pick is Ciryl Gane,

Valentina Shevchenko VS Alexa Grasso

The stake odds for this fight are 1.14 for Shevchenko and 6.40 for Grasso, For this fight surely Shevchenko has the capability in getting it done both with her wrestling and on the stand-up is why there is no 1 wants to fight her, but that fight with Taila Santos has proven that she got a weak spot and Taila Santos has exposed it, for me Grasso and camp have seen that fight and will surely find ways in dealing with Shevchenko, well surely a lot have pertaining that Grasso will lose in this fight but that was a tasty odds if Alexa Grasso won, and I am betting on stake so this will be tasty when Grasso win this, that is why I want to risk this up and go for Alexa Grasso,

Geoff Neal VS Shavkat Rakhmonov

The stake odds for this fight are 5.20 for Neal and 1.20 for Rakhmonov, Right this fight I really don't see Rakhmonov losing this or having difficulty against his opponent, this is Khamzat Chimaev 1.5 for sure, If I can see a slight chance for Grasso to win Geoff Neal doesn't really stand a chance against Shavkat Rakhmonov for sure there is no need for further explanation for this is going to be a win for Rakhmanov betting on round 1 Submission win for Shavkat Rakhmonov,  
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 07:10:06 AM

Have you seen Jones and Gane stare down? Jones looked big, even though some say that Gane is 10kg heavier. It looks like this fight is going to end quick. Either Gane will tap, or Jones will ne ground and pounded. Even though Gane is an underdog, and Jones wrestling is a key to win, I think that 3 years of inactivity would play a major role. If this wasnt a title fight, that I would go with Jones. As it is a title - I am with Gane. I just dont remember anyone who has returned after a huge pause and was as cool as he used to be.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1500

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2023, 09:19:50 AM

Yeah, I've seen his dad bod, but that looks like someone's who's looking to wrestle to me Cheesy. Muscles definitely take a lot more oxygen, and fuel to get moving so I don't think we'll have to worry about his gas tank too much. I think he'll do well, I've seen some training videos of him, and he looks motivated. I just hope, he goes the wrestling route.

That's what you're basically betting on; whether or not he goes the wrestling route right off the bat. If he does, it's probably my most confident pick of the night. If he doesn't, it quickly becomes one of my least confident. Obviously, Jones has been great in the past on his feet, so there's no doubts about his ability, it's more a doubt on whether he's still got the gas tank, and sharpness with his lengthy lay off.
That's exactly what I thought when seeing him at the stare downs post pre-press conference a couple of hours ago.
Will he be able to cut down to make weight?

Have you seen Jones and Gane stare down? Jones looked big, even though some say that Gane is 10kg heavier. It looks like this fight is going to end quick. Either Gane will tap, or Jones will ne ground and pounded. Even though Gane is an underdog, and Jones wrestling is a key to win, I think that 3 years of inactivity would play a major role. If this wasnt a title fight, that I would go with Jones. As it is a title - I am with Gane. I just dont remember anyone who has returned after a huge pause and was as cool as he used to be.
Ciryl looked like Ciryl as he wears his weight well but Jones just looked different not the lean mean bones we are all use to seeing.
I know he is older now so overcourse would have packed on the weight not being in the octagon for so long, but damn, when he raised his arms after the staredown with Gane. You saw his belly sticking out from under his shirt.
Alot of dehydration in the next 13 hours for him I would think. Cause if he misses weight that would be an utter disaster for this main event.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 10:38:35 AM

The stake odds for this fight are 1.14 for Shevchenko and 6.40 for Grasso, For this fight surely Shevchenko has the capability in getting it done both with her wrestling and on the stand-up is why there is no 1 wants to fight her, but that fight with Taila Santos has proven that she got a weak spot and Taila Santos has exposed it, for me Grasso and camp have seen that fight and will surely find ways in dealing with Shevchenko, well surely a lot have pertaining that Grasso will lose in this fight but that was a tasty odds if Alexa Grasso won, and I am betting on stake so this will be tasty when Grasso win this, that is why I want to risk this up and go for Alexa Grasso,
Bro, I'll take this risk too. The offer of Stake.com is just too sweet to pass.
The stage is set for Stake’s very own Alexa Grasso to shine!
UFC 285 will be Grasso’s maiden UFC title fight and sees her go up against current Flyweight champ and the UFC’s #2 ranked Pound-for-Pound woman, Valentina Shevchenko.
We’re backing Grasso in to shock the UFC world though and will be giving bettors the opportunity to share in the spoils of victory.
Back Alexa in the Winner market and if she’s able to win the fight and become the UFC Women’s Flyweight Champion, you’ll earn Double Winnings up to $250!
$5 bet minimum. Doubled. Then the winnings from the x6.40. This is absolutely inviting for UFC gamblers out there who thinks Grasso can win this fight.
https://stake.com/promotions/promotion/alexa-grasso-championship-double-winnings
I love the analysis and let's wish that is what will happen when the match comes. I don't know why she is that far as an underdog but she had been winning her fights recently. The last time against Viviane Araujo was a great performance (but if I remember correctly, I bet against Grasso here) so I am expecting a better one against the Champion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 11:55:34 AM
Merited by Welsh (2)

This morning, while surfing on the internet at work (really, who works at work, huh? Cheesy) I have found an interesting info. I was always curious, why some fighters tap almost immediately, while others prefer to get injured or fell asleep. My thought were that fighters have either huge balls, or prefer to lose like a true samurai - by dying. This might be fake, might be true, but if a fighter fell asleep during submission, athletic commission does not allow him to have a professional fight no sooner than in 6 months. So if some fighters expect to have next fight in less than 6 months, or be a replacement in main event, they tap.
Conor McGregor, Dustin Poirier and others have tapped immediately when fighting Khabib but all of them are doing well and no one says that either Conor or Dustin are weak and don't have balls. Definitely for a while everyone will say that but who cares Cheesy Both of them have millions, who really cares? A person who has to wake up at 6 am every morning to do job that he doesn't love?

By the way, did you know that Dana White intended to become a professional boxer but changed his mind after seeing a boxer with Chronic traumatic encephalopathy.

What about Mike Tyson's fight with Peter McNeeley after he was released from prison?

UFC fighters don't have that much muscle to my mind to get tired because of that. For them it's beneficial to have more strength and less mass because of weight competition. Also, strength is more of a neurological function than a muscle function but definitely more muscle size means more strength and more muscle-mind connection too in general.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 11:56:00 AM

It's also heavyweight, so you don't really expect the fighters to be in the best of conditions, i.e ripped to the walls. I mean, Ngannou was one of the exceptions there, mainly because of his huge frame though. Gane's in pretty good shape for a heavyweight, but Jon Jones didn't look awful by heavyweight standards. Very similar to Gane in my opinion.

I'm not too worried about that, I do find the odds a little surprising considering Jon Jones is coming back from a lengthy time off, and he's moving up a division. Usually, anyone that's moving up aren't considered the favourite. So, I guess that gives anyone that hasn't seen Jon Jones fight, an idea of how good he actually was. He out wrestled DC which was absolutely nuts at the time.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 03:06:37 PM

It's also heavyweight, so you don't really expect the fighters to be in the best of conditions, i.e ripped to the walls. I mean, Ngannou was one of the exceptions there, mainly because of his huge frame though. Gane's in pretty good shape for a heavyweight, but Jon Jones didn't look awful by heavyweight standards. Very similar to Gane in my opinion.

I'm not too worried about that, I do find the odds a little surprising considering Jon Jones is coming back from a lengthy time off, and he's moving up a division. Usually, anyone that's moving up aren't considered the favourite. So, I guess that gives anyone that hasn't seen Jon Jones fight, an idea of how good he actually was. He out wrestled DC which was absolutely nuts at the time.

A lot of people seem to be very worried about fighters having dad bods. But I do not mind those types of bodies when it is the heavyweight level of competition. Because it is obvious that fighters at that level are going to have some difficulty maintaining the weight.

I also think this means he is not going to jump around the octagon too much. He's going to look for takedowns and will try to wrestle his opponent. And yes he can out-wrestle almost anybody. And the only reason I say "almost!" is because I have not seen him wrestle against Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Regards

Duke

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 03:42:31 PM

I love the analysis and let's wish that is what will happen when the match comes. I don't know why she is that far as an underdog but she had been winning her fights recently. The last time against Viviane Araujo was a great performance (but if I remember correctly, I bet against Grasso here) so I am expecting a better one against the Champion.
I think you have given grasso opponents to many credit her opponents have not been highly ranked and are not on the level of Valentina Shevchenko and Santos is ranked 2nd in the division and Valentina Shevchenko might have struggled but Santos is 2nd in the division she should have difficult. I cannot see Grasso who is a wrestler beat Valentina Shevchenko who has the best take down defense and can wrestle too. She has the best striking and Grasso has struggled in previous fights with strikers.
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2924

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 04:01:34 PM

Bro, I'll take this risk too. The offer of Stake.com is just too sweet to pass.

I just came to this thread to read your comments about Alexa Grasso, and I like what I read. You are right guys, it is worth placing a bet on Grasso, is a big multiplier, and the chance to see her winning I would say it's big.

If she wins that will be crazy because we would have 2 Mexican champs in less than 1 month, so, gg.

I know Shevchenko is a tough fighter but I remember Ronda was a tough fighter too and what I have learned about UFC is that a fighter can't always win.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 04:08:59 PM
Merited by Welsh (2)

Conor McGregor, Dustin Poirier and others have tapped immediately when fighting Khabib but all of them are doing well and no one says that either Conor or Dustin are weak and don't have balls. Definitely for a while everyone will say that but who cares Cheesy Both of them have millions, who really cares? A person who has to wake up at 6 am every morning to do job that he doesn't love?

What do you mean by they are doing well? If we speak about their fighting career after facing Khabib - Conors career is about to end (or have already ended), Poirier - cant say he is cool. He is weak against those who can wrestle. He even thought of ending career because of that. If we speak about their money - cant comment on that much. They lose and still earn a lot Cheesy If we talk about balls - why they tapped immediately, but Ferguson had almost his hand broken by Olivera and did not tap. He has triple size balls that those two who immediately surrender.

What about Mike Tyson's fight with Peter McNeeley after he was released from prison?

I bet Tyson has trained in prison all the time, while Jones trained with parties, hookers, alcohol and drugs. Peter McNeeley - good example. Lets compare him with Gane. Was McNeeley a champion when he fought Tyson? Was he even a number one contender for a title fight? Was he even a top3 that day? Tyson was 25 y.o. that day, Jones is 35 Cheesy At 25, I could go to gym, pump for hours, later go on disco, get wasted, next morning go to gym fresh and rested Cheesy At 35, I prefer home parties instead of discos Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: