Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85572 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 05:13:44 PM

In light of my previous post, if you fancy a proper gamble then the fight going the distance is priced at 6.00, although I do find it hard to think that Lewis lasts the full five rounds on his feet if he can't put Spivak out early. Lewis priced at 2.87 for a knock out is pretty nice considering his record. I'd probably go for the distance if it was a three round fight, but five rounds is a long time for these hard hitters. No point going for the bet of it not going the distance since that's only priced at 1.12 which probably gives you an idea of what everyone is expecting.

I'm tempted at 6.00 Tongue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 05:46:33 PM

^  And on a lower tier match up, it could also happen to Sergei Spivak this weekend.  I got Spivak to win but we just never know with Lewis and he did it before...  It could also happen just like the one vs Volkov imho.  Cheesy

Anyway let's move forward, who do you guys got this weekend?  It looks like everybody is still hung over 281 as the discussion still won't go away from the event.  Lol.  At first glance I think the most likely winners who could make a decent 5 leg parlay are Turcios, Johns, Johnson, Don Anjos and Pearce.  That would be around 6.45 or something close to it.

Edit:  Here's the Multi Master.

UFC Fight Night 215 - Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5420994.0

Many have surely missed the UFC 281 giving their thoughts and some maybe still are just watching the fight right now but in my case, I was really amazed at both fighters especially how much knowledge of MMA Israel Adesanya has shown that is why in their next rematch there are rumors that Alex Pereira will still be an underdog unless he would train in preparation on the ground,

For me no doubt Sergey Spivak will win this against Derrick Lewis, but if Lewis will show signs that he can be technical in a fight and not the usual him inside the Octagon then fans will surely think twice, but for now, Sergey Spivak will surely win this like the way he won against Tai Tuivasa,

Anyway let's move forward, who do you guys got this weekend?

Do you think Ion Cuțelaba gonna make his usual "shout on opponent" during staredowns ? Cheesy

I think I am gonna watch main event and Cutelaba fight. This is going to be a hard (mentally) fight for Lewis. Spivak isnt easy opponent. Lewis has a series of two losses.

Some news: It was said Chimaev next opponent is going to be Covington, but he has signed the contract yet. Dana White said, that UFC matchmakers are considering Shavkat Rakhmonov to be Chimaev next opponent then, but they havent decided yet, should Rakhmonov have one more fight before facing Chimaev or not.

Well, we will see, if he would do something like that in a staredown and there is no one doing like that but him, the fierce look and even depicted the Hulkling, not the Hulk, in my opinion,

For Lewis and Spivak definitely, Lewis will have a hard time against Spivak for sure, when against a bulldozer its weakness will be the technical approach of Spivak for sure,

Khamzat Chimaev VS Colby Covington is really going to happen what I like is a Khamzat Chimaev VS Alex Pereira fight Chimaev is constantly making a statement that he wants to fight whoever is available at the moment,

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 05:50:47 PM

For Lewis and Spivak definitely, Lewis will have a hard time against Spivak for sure, when against a bulldozer its weakness will be the technical approach of Spivak for sure,

Khamzat Chimaev VS Colby Covington is really going to happen what I like is a Khamzat Chimaev VS Alex Pereira fight Chimaev is constantly making a statement that he wants to fight whoever is available at the moment,

Yeah, I very much doubt Lewis is going to show a different side to himself this late on in their career. He's a good knockout artist, and I personally believe he's beaten fighters better than Spivak.

As for Chimaev, and Colby I don't really have any interest in any of them. I know that might seem odd to say since Chimaev did look the real deal against Burns, despite being tested. I just can't seem to back him in any of the fights, and his personality doesn't really help him either. He's a bit like Mayweather, you watch him because you want to see him lose. I think a Burns rematch, and he loses, but that's just me.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 07:00:43 PM
Merited by Welsh (2)

Sad and really unexpected.

I think everyone is familiar with Anthony "Rumble" Johnson. On punch knockout artist, but I have remembered him as fighter, who has competed in divisions starting from welterweight (that is from 71kg) to heavyweight (that is 94kg and above). Yesterday he has passed away from blood cancer... At the age of 38 only.
It was shocking and he was under treatment for over a year and there were rumors about his health when he pulled out of the title fight against Vadim Nemkov last year and when asked during an interview regarding the fight schedule Scott Coker even mentioned that health is important than a title fight and Anthony Johnson even said in one of his comments in instagram that he is not suffering from cancer to one of the query a few months back.

~
Many have surely missed the UFC 281 giving their thoughts and some maybe still are just watching the fight right now but in my case, I was really amazed at both fighters especially how much knowledge of MMA Israel Adesanya has shown that is why in their next rematch there are rumors that Alex Pereira will still be an underdog unless he would train in preparation on the ground
I shared my view regarding the match and i expected Alex Pereira defeating Israel Adesanya simply because of his striking skills and his past two wins against him and the reason is i expecting this fight to be a stand up contest and even in the Kickboxing bouts Israel Adesanya was dominating just before he got knocked out cold in the second fight and the first fight was really competitive and with small gloves things are different in MMA.  

Israel Adesanya really surprised me when he took the fight to the ground and the recovery of Alex Pereira after getting beat down and gassed out, he came back in the fifth round as a fresh fighter which was weird and astonishing at the same time, how can he recover this quickly. I am not expecting anything different in the second fight either unless Israel Adesanya decides to take the fight to the ground all the time. Styles makes fights and i think Robert Whittaker and Marvin Vettori can defeat Alex Pereira simply because of their superior ground game and Alex Pereira has a terrible defensive game in the ground.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 07:41:25 PM

It was shocking and he was under treatment for over a year and there were rumors about his health when he pulled out of the title fight against Vadim Nemkov last year and when asked during an interview regarding the fight schedule Scott Coker even mentioned that health is important than a title fight and Anthony Johnson even said in one of his comments in instagram that he is not suffering from cancer to one of the query a few months back.
I can't remember that, and don't use Instagram so I tend to miss out on most of the news outside of UFC coverage. I don't recall the UFC mentioning much about it, and maybe didn't see the interview at the time. Although, it's still a shock. To think that most fans were probably criticising him for pulling out of that fight, and he was dealing with something terrible behind the scenes. He must have found out just before the title fight then? Since, they wouldn't have made the title fight in the first place if they had known what he was dealing with.
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 08:38:48 PM
Merited by Welsh (2)

-snip
About Israel Adesanya and injury. In post fight interviews Israel say that he was injured during the fight. Specifically - leg injury, probably something with joints or nerve issue. Adesanya says, that he wasnt injured before, and did not understand how to act. So he decided to get back to fence and survive or hide legs from low kicks. That can be true, that can be not, but the result of their fight is known.

Dustin Poirier isnt happy that Chandler cleaned his nose on him (https://www.tiktok.com/@talesoftheoctagon/video/7166020655853341957?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7166020655853341957) and put finger into Poiriers mouth during choke attempt (https://twitter.com/FTBeard7/status/1591652263520792577).

Your thought about that guys?
That guy was bleeding from his nose. And I really do not think that this should be made into such a huge deal that it is being made right now. There was blood all over the place. So if he wants to say that his opponent shouldn’t have put a little more blood on him, even though there was blood already on both fighters' bodies, I think it is just absolutely dumb.

And I am also quite sure that Israel Adesanya got injured during the fight. I think there is a high probability that he got injured trying to kick his opponent.

Yeah, I very much doubt Lewis is going to show a different side to himself this late on in their career. He's a good knockout artist, and I personally believe he's beaten fighters better than Spivak.

As for Chimaev, and Colby I don't really have any interest in any of them. I know that might seem odd to say since Chimaev did look the real deal against Burns, despite being tested. I just can't seem to back him in any of the fights, and his personality doesn't really help him either. He's a bit like Mayweather, you watch him because you want to see him lose. I think a Burns rematch, and he loses, but that's just me.
Khamzat Chimaev is probably not going to lose because he is going to be ready for the rematch against Barnes. And the thing is, he is getting really cocky nowadays. I hope that is not going to affect his fighting career or style in any way. And I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a character like him, especially in the fight business. He is a badass and in the fight business that can be used to intimidate people. I know a lot of people are tempted to argue with me, but I actually like his careless approach. As long as he is reckless in the octagon and delivers results, I am okay with it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 09:38:01 PM

Khamzat Chimaev is probably not going to lose because he is going to be ready for the rematch against Barnes. And the thing is, he is getting really cocky nowadays. I hope that is not going to affect his fighting career or style in any way. And I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a character like him, especially in the fight business. He is a badass and in the fight business that can be used to intimidate people. I know a lot of people are tempted to argue with me, but I actually like his careless approach. As long as he is reckless in the octagon and delivers results, I am okay with it.
Yeah, ultimately it's all an act to sell fights. Although, I just don't personally find him all that appealing. His skills are undeniable, but it's hard to support someone that just hasn't got that attitude that clicks with you as a fan. Conor was exceptional, because he seemed to do it all. He clicked with the fans, got in the heads of other fighters, and sold fights. Plus delivered on the big occasions.

Chimaev also got tested in that Burns fight. I actually thought Burns won it, but I can see why it was given to Chimaev. I think Burns learned just as much as Chimaev in that fight. Burns challenged him both on the ground, and standing up. I know Chimaev said he should've gone to the ground after the fight, but I'd actually fancy Burns there. Burn's skills are seriously underestimated, and I don't even know why, he's a likeable character too.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 07:42:11 AM

Actually, I dont think that Chimaev gonna win Convington. The trick of Chimaev tactics was the usage of wrestling. Covington is a master of wrestling also. But, Covington seems to have endless stamina. He is able to throw strikes like a machine gun for whole 5 rounds. Chimaev is stronger, but will he have space and time to use that strenght, when he needs to defence against an avalance of strikes. Covington might win by point, or judges will give a win to Chimaev, to continue his promotion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 08:52:53 AM

Yeah, he surely got the knockout strength that can eventually knock out Spivak, but for me, Spivak can surely have a technical output for Lewis, just like his fight against Tai Tuivasa this could end with a submission,

Well, I really don't hate Khamzat Chimaev, even though he did the unthinkable in the previews issue, of what have happen in UFC 279, I still really like him to win any fight he faces, for me Khamzat Chimaev can not be defeated if he would not have a match with the likes of Khabib Nurmagomedov level of wrestling,

I shared my view regarding the match and i expected Alex Pereira defeating Israel Adesanya simply because of his striking skills and his past two wins against him and the reason is i expecting this fight to be a stand up contest and even in the Kickboxing bouts Israel Adesanya was dominating just before he got knocked out cold in the second fight and the first fight was really competitive and with small gloves things are different in MMA.  

Israel Adesanya really surprised me when he took the fight to the ground and the recovery of Alex Pereira after getting beat down and gassed out, he came back in the fifth round as a fresh fighter which was weird and astonishing at the same time, how can he recover this quickly. I am not expecting anything different in the second fight either unless Israel Adesanya decides to take the fight to the ground all the time. Styles makes fights and i think Robert Whittaker and Marvin Vettori can defeat Alex Pereira simply because of their superior ground game and Alex Pereira has a terrible defensive game in the ground.

Let's just say that Alex Pereira has a huge will to win this fight I really expected him to lose when the 5th round ends, but Alex Pereira is one tough bastard to crack, and Israel Adesanya doesn't really have much power to knock him or finish him on the ground,

While I think about the upcoming Whittaker VS Costa fight whoever wins will surely fight Pereira and I think Whittaker could have a slight advantage on Pereira, he's got the decent stand-up and a ground game that could surely endanger the title from Pereira while Costa I really don't think he's got a chance against Pereira,

Actually, I dont think that Chimaev gonna win Convington. The trick of Chimaev tactics was the usage of wrestling. Covington is a master of wrestling also. But, Covington seems to have endless stamina. He is able to throw strikes like a machine gun for whole 5 rounds. Chimaev is stronger, but will he have space and time to use that strenght, when he needs to defence against an avalance of strikes. Covington might win by point, or judges will give a win to Chimaev, to continue his promotion.

For me Chimaev will surely dominate the ground game, he has more strength than Covington, I really don't expect much on Colby Covington to win here, but Covington will surely be surprised by the strength of Russian fighters just like what Oliveira realized in his struggle against Makhachev, Dagestan Wrestling is the best,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 03:27:16 PM
Merited by Welsh (1)

Anyway let's move forward, who do you guys got this weekend?

Do you think Ion Cuțelaba gonna make his usual "shout on opponent" during staredowns ? Cheesy

I think I am gonna watch main event and Cutelaba fight. This is going to be a hard (mentally) fight for Lewis. Spivak isnt easy opponent. Lewis has a series of two losses.

Some news: It was said Chimaev next opponent is going to be Covington, but he has signed the contract yet. Dana White said, that UFC matchmakers are considering Shavkat Rakhmonov to be Chimaev next opponent then, but they havent decided yet, should Rakhmonov have one more fight before facing Chimaev or not.

Cutelaba will look good in the first round and half of the second round then start gassing out if he doesn't finish Nzechukwu.  But the thing with Nzechukwu is he seems like he doesn't have some sort of killer instinct.  I'd pick Nzechukwu to win but I'd be wary to make a bet with how juiced the line is.  It's prolly good as a live bet after R1.  Stake has live betting now.

And nooooo!  Why do they have to do Rakhmonov like that?  Chim should fight Covington and use that as some sort of stepping stone for Chim to go for the title if he wins.  Rakhmonov should fight Burns to rank up or Masvidal to build up some hype.

Weigh ins for the event start in 30 mins or so...

UFC Fight Night 215:  Live Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4eki8wMT8

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 05:31:01 PM

When both wrestlers are in the cage, they actually end up boxing just like Usman vs Covington. They tend to show the world they are not just wrestlers. It's like they both know one can avoid being taken down. Chimaev is going to win if he can strike harder which is possibly going to happen, he's stronger, taller, and with reach advantage.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 06:33:32 PM

For me Chimaev will surely dominate the ground game, he has more strength than Covington, I really don't expect much on Colby Covington to win here, but Covington will surely be surprised by the strength of Russian fighters just like what Oliveira realized in his struggle against Makhachev, Dagestan Wrestling is the best,
Chimaev also gasses out, and Colby has an impressive engine. I'm just not convinced he's strong enough to pose any threat to Chimaev, and make him work that hard. Could be wrong in that, but Chimaev takes it for me. Although, I think Chimaev will struggle against other contenders, and I hinted towards it yesterday, but I'd love to see a rematch with Burns, as that's a much closer fight than the fans typically give it credit for. It could have easily gone to Burns that night.
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 07:29:47 PM

Chimaev also gasses out, and Colby has an impressive engine. I'm just not convinced he's strong enough to pose any threat to Chimaev, and make him work that hard. Could be wrong in that, but Chimaev takes it for me. Although, I think Chimaev will struggle against other contenders, and I hinted towards it yesterday, but I'd love to see a rematch with Burns, as that's a much closer fight than the fans typically give it credit for. It could have easily gone to Burns that night.
Before Colby, I think I'd rather have a rematch with Gilbert Burns. A lot of things were left in the air in the Gilbert Burns match, it was definitely not a very comfortable win. Khamzat can get stuck right where he is right now because no matter how strong he is, his martial intelligence isn't as sharp as cannon men or hasn't shown it yet. If he goes straight to Colby, he'll probably lose and all his light will go out. Another rematch with Gilbert Burns. I can analyze it better. I assume you beat Colby in the future. In front of him is Kamaru Usman, then Edwards. Khamzat thinks and says the belt is very easy, but there is still a long way to go.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 07:50:24 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Anyway, I'll focus on this event now. Since, it's looming, and I haven't got any predictions out. Not sure if I'm going to be able to watch it, but I'll be skipping betting on the fights most likely. There's too many close calls, and hence why I've not got my predictions out yet.

Even the main event is a close one to call. If Spivak can grapple, and get his technical shots off without actually getting clipped, then it's a obvious bet to make. However, Lewis is deceptively fast, and I actually think he does catch Spivak. Unless, like I said Spivak goes straight to the wrestling, which is what I'd be doing if I was anyone going up against Lewis.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 09:42:35 PM

When both wrestlers are in the cage, they actually end up boxing just like Usman vs Covington. They tend to show the world they are not just wrestlers. It's like they both know one can avoid being taken down. Chimaev is going to win if he can strike harder which is possibly going to happen, he's stronger, taller, and with reach advantage.

I am actually going to say the opposite here, Khamzat is a better fighter than Covington in my opinion. There is no doubt that he is capable of fighting better all around. It does not matter if it is a standing-up fight or ground fight I think that Khamzat is most likely to be the one who will win.

As far as I am concerned, Covington's only chance is if the fight does end up making it to the scorecard. Otherwise, he is not capable of winning against Chimaev in any way. If the fight does end and does not go to the scorecard, if it ends before the allotted time, the win is obviously going to be for Chimaev.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 09:59:26 PM

As far as I am concerned, Covington's only chance is if the fight does end up making it to the scorecard. Otherwise, he is not capable of winning against Chimaev in any way. If the fight does end and does not go to the scorecard, if it ends before the allotted time, the win is obviously going to be for Chimaev.
I mean, we like to pretend that fighters are invincible, but they aren't. We're talking about the best of the best, and Colby is one of those contenders that could beat anyone on his day. Although, you probably are right the most likely way he'll win is through a decision. However, he's capable of beating him on the feet. Chimaev is powerful, but he's also quite lazy in defense, as we saw with Burns.

Now, Colby doesn't hit as hard as Burns, but it's not all about power. Sometimes it's timing, and Chimaev has some big holes in his defense. He's brilliant at wrestling, especially on the offensive. His defense in his stand up leaves a lot to be desired though, and he does seem like the type of fighter to be complacent.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2022, 02:09:04 AM

I always love watching any UFC fight cards that have Derrick Lewis, and we know to expect KO's and exciting fights.
Sergey Spivak is favorite in main event but I already placed a bet on Sportsbet for Lewis to win Smiley
There is a lot of big guys in main card and anything can happen in this fights.

Dont forget to make you predictions in Multi Master Challenge and win FREE bets from Sportsbet:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5420994.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 06:14:22 AM
Merited by Welsh (2)

And now here are my picks for the upcoming fight for UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Spivak

Derrick Lewis VS Serghei Spivak

The stake odds for this fight are 2.70 for Lewis and 1.48 for Spivak, for me, Derrick Lewis sure has the power to knock out Spivak I totally believe that but having a knockout power is not enough anymore if you can not land it on your opponent, It is proven that Derrick Lewis is not fit to fight fighters that are very technical with their game and has a decent takedown, and Serghei Spivak can be reliable with that kind of things That Lewis doesn't have, this fight will surely start with Lewis attacking head first while Spivak will get ready to counter, or even go for a takedown, that is why for me Serghei Spivak will win this,

Fialho, Andre VS Salikhov, Muslim

The stake odds for this fight are 1.93 for Fialho, and 1.88 for Salikhov, for me Muslim Salikhov will have a decent fight but a close match going forward, Fialho can win by knockout while Salikhov can have the fight with stand-up and even on the ground, for me the fight will be won over by Muslim Salikhov,

Maria Oliveira VS Vanessa Demopoulos

The stake odds for this fight are 1.91 for Oliveira and 1.90 for Demopoulos, for this fight, It is really hard to predict what may happen with the women's fight but Oliveira has a better stand-up, but I think Vanessa Demopoulos will not let Oliveira take her struggling to that and could go with the takedowns and could submit Maria Oliveira, so my pick will be Vanessa Demopoulos,

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 10:32:00 AM

Fialho has a lot of potential, but he's not very versatile at the moment. I remember when he went on that little mini run of wins, and was basically fighting every two week period until he got humbled. Hopefully, he's learnt from that, and put the work in training. He needs to get better at grappling, and wrestling, and not load up on every single shot he throws.

If he continues to do what he has been doing the past year, and a bit. I think he'll lose this weekend's fight. Although, I do like him, as I said I believe he has a lot of potential, which hopefully won't be wasted. I don't think he's champion material, don't get me wrong. However, he's a fun fighter, albeit a little low on the volume side of things.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 01:52:58 PM

Fialho has a lot of potential, but he's not very versatile at the moment. I remember when he went on that little mini run of wins, and was basically fighting every two week period until he got humbled. Hopefully, he's learnt from that, and put the work in training. He needs to get better at grappling, and wrestling, and not load up on every single shot he throws.

If he continues to do what he has been doing the past year, and a bit. I think he'll lose this weekend's fight. Although, I do like him, as I said I believe he has a lot of potential, which hopefully won't be wasted. I don't think he's champion material, don't get me wrong. However, he's a fun fighter, albeit a little low on the volume side of things.

Fialho is a great dude he can surely last a fast punch on you and he can surely knock out anybody if he is in range, even fighters larger than him, well he needed to prepare on his takedown defense because Salikhov can finish the fight to the ground, Muslim Salikhov is a threat underwater, and could also dangerous on the stand-up, pretty much those kicks is his game changer and Fialho would need to take care of that

For me, sad to say but Andre Fialho would lose this match if, he doesn't prepare for those takedowns and countered those spinning kicks because sometimes Salikhov kicks would be enough to make an opening for him to get to his opponent,

And Anthony "Rumble" Johnson, after watching this CLIP calling out Daniel Cormier made my tears fall, I really don't know but he got a lot of respect for the champion, and mostly all fighters a very humble dude, Rest In Peace for him,

Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: