Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85683 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 04:48:44 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Right, I'm going to put my predictions up now, since I'll only forget tomorrow. I always do. Anyway, some tough fights, some huge favourites, and some huge pie shitters in this event. My biggest concern is Ian Garry against Song, I don't really understand the odds there. Garry is a fantastic striker, but he leaves himself open on a lot of his shots, and Song has power.

Anyway here's my predictions:

Jon Jones
Valentina Shevchenko
Shavkat Rakhmonov
Mateusz Gamrot
Bo Nickal
Trevin Jones
Dricus Du Plessis
Amanda Ribas
Julian Marquez
Kenan Song
Cameron Saaiman
Tabatha Ricci
Farid Basharat
Loik Radzhabov

I haven't made my bets yet, and they'll probably be slightly different to my predictions here. I'll probably post my bets when I've made them, that's if I remember obviously. I've worried for Dricus Du Plessis, I love the way he fights, but I think this could potentially be a difficult fight for him. Gamrot I'm quite confident on, along with Rakhmonov.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 773

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 05:02:09 PM

A lot of people seem to be very worried about fighters having dad bods. But I do not mind those types of bodies when it is the heavyweight level of competition. Because it is obvious that fighters at that level are going to have some difficulty maintaining the weight.
People are afraid because they want to see brutal fight with muscular guys. Has dad body ever been associated with strong men? No. Also, it's aesthetically pleasant to watch fighters with more muscle and less fat. It's show after all that gets sold and earns money.

I also think this means he is not going to jump around the octagon too much. He's going to look for takedowns and will try to wrestle his opponent. And yes he can out-wrestle almost anybody. And the only reason I say "almost!" is because I have not seen him wrestle against Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Regards

Duke
Khabib and Jon Jones will never be able to compete against each-other because of their dramatic difference into weight. If Jon Jones tries to come near to Khabib's weight, he will be so weak with low energy levels that he won't be able to beat anyone and if Khabib reaches his weight, he will look like fat Discord moderator.
Anyway, there is no gold cross weight that will be okay for them.
Definitely, Jon Jones has advantage over Khabib, he is very tall for Khabib.

What do you mean by they are doing well? If we speak about their fighting career after facing Khabib - Conors career is about to end (or have already ended), Poirier - cant say he is cool. He is weak against those who can wrestle. He even thought of ending career because of that. If we speak about their money - cant comment on that much. They lose and still earn a lot Cheesy If we talk about balls - why they tapped immediately, but Ferguson had almost his hand broken by Olivera and did not tap. He has triple size balls that those two who immediately surrender.
I mean their lifestyle, money. Definitely they live better than 98% of population. Why should you die in cage? They escape and continue life, if you break your hand or leg, you won't be able to perform for a long time or probably permanently. And no one will give you medal of honor for not tapping and dying in octagon.
Conor's career is already ended, he achieved his aim, earned tons of money, has fame, status, everything that he probably wanted. He snorts coke and spends time with chicks, why to train and get punches in your head anymore?
Poirier is cool, yeah, I can say that. It makes me sad that he is really weak against wrestlers, spends too much time into boxing.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 05:05:35 PM

People are afraid because they want to see brutal fight with muscular guys. Has dad body ever been associated with strong men? No. Also, it's aesthetically pleasant to watch fighters with more muscle and less fat. It's show after all that gets sold and
Generally, yeah the more weight you're carrying the stronger you'll be. Even passively, carrying that weight means you've got some strong legs on you. However, strongmen are often overweight or not exactly muscular bar a few exceptions. So, Jon Jones having a dad bod doesn't exactly mean he's lost any strength at all. It might mean he's a little less fit, but I think that's also to be expected at heavyweight. Gane, isn't exactly the fitness fighter, hence the struggling against Ngannou.

I mean their lifestyle, money. Definitely they live better than 98% of population. Why should you die in cage? They escape and continue life, if you break your hand or leg, you won't be able to perform for a long time or probably permanently. And no one will give you medal of honor for not tapping and dying in octagon.
Let's just be clear we don't want anyone to die in the octagon, and tapping isn't exactly embarrassing despite the flack Conor gets for tapping against Khabib. It's literally one of the first lessons you'll be taught when learning martial arts.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 05:15:48 PM

What about Mike Tyson's fight with Peter McNeeley after he was released from prison?
I bet Tyson has trained in prison all the time, while Jones trained with parties, hookers, alcohol and drugs. Peter McNeeley - good example. Lets compare him with Gane. Was McNeeley a champion when he fought Tyson? Was he even a number one contender for a title fight? Was he even a top3 that day? Tyson was 25 y.o. that day, Jones is 35 Cheesy At 25, I could go to gym, pump for hours, later go on disco, get wasted, next morning go to gym fresh and rested Cheesy At 35, I prefer home parties instead of discos Cheesy

Mike Tyson was a straight-up savage after getting out of prison. It's like he did not have anything to do in prison so he just worked out and lifted weights. He looked really jacked when he came out of the prison. And I remember his opponent actually was playing a little dirty. His opponent was headbutting him. And after that probably it was 10 seconds, Mike Tyson knocked his opponent.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2023, 06:30:04 PM

What about Mike Tyson's fight with Peter McNeeley after he was released from prison?
I bet Tyson has trained in prison all the time, while Jones trained with parties, hookers, alcohol and drugs. Peter McNeeley - good example. Lets compare him with Gane. Was McNeeley a champion when he fought Tyson? Was he even a number one contender for a title fight? Was he even a top3 that day? Tyson was 25 y.o. that day, Jones is 35 Cheesy At 25, I could go to gym, pump for hours, later go on disco, get wasted, next morning go to gym fresh and rested Cheesy At 35, I prefer home parties instead of discos Cheesy

Mike Tyson was a straight-up savage after getting out of prison. It's like he did not have anything to do in prison so he just worked out and lifted weights. He looked really jacked when he came out of the prison. And I remember his opponent actually was playing a little dirty. His opponent was headbutting him. And after that probably it was 10 seconds, Mike Tyson knocked his opponent.

A heavyweight Jon Jones is a scary kind of opponent that with one elbow could be lethal. He is the best and meanest fighter you can see it in their faceoff. The parties and hookers and years of inactivity may probably change Jon's jujitsu and wrestling though. He'd big already unlike in his previous fights and his skinny legs might easily be broken by a heavy leg kick of Gane. Jone's leg is more likely the primary target attack by Gane to immobilize Jones.

A party for Jones' comeback or a lesson learned at 35 that he can't be at prime all the time like Floyd.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 773

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 07:31:42 PM

Generally, yeah the more weight you're carrying the stronger you'll be. Even passively, carrying that weight means you've got some strong legs on you. However, strongmen are often overweight or not exactly muscular bar a few exceptions. So, Jon Jones having a dad bod doesn't exactly mean he's lost any strength at all. It might mean he's a little less fit, but I think that's also to be expected at heavyweight. Gane, isn't exactly the fitness fighter, hence the struggling against Ngannou.
When I cut the weight to look ripped, I lose a lot of strength, my mood is terrible, I get tired easily. I've done a lot of bulking and cuttings and seems every year I'm getting used to that and I manage to keep my strength as possible and do job without feeling tired. I was just thinking about this version of Conor McGregor. I mean, how are they able to cut so much weight and still perform, it's just insane.

I think that Gane, Ngannou, they are on steroids, on short-acting esters or even on suspensions. PEDs are very popular in this sport. I don't know if you go to the GYM but when I hear the conversations in dressing room, a lot of people speak about how they are on PEDs and what PEDs they take and imagine, these guys either look skinny or fat. Definitely PEDs aren't magical but muscle and strength grows so slow that I genuinely believe these two guys are either on PEDs or have been abusing them at past. Even if person uses PEDs for once, he still has advantage over his competitor, there is a scientific research about that.

We will have a very interesting match in two days! Can't wait!

Let's just be clear we don't want anyone to die in the octagon, and tapping isn't exactly embarrassing despite the flack Conor gets for tapping against Khabib. It's literally one of the first lessons you'll be taught when learning martial arts.

Yeah, definitely we don't want eat. If people choke each-other and kill in the octagon, this can be a problem for UFC too, it's a thing that no one wants, doesn't matter if it sells match well or generates more profit, no one wants it, at least I hope so.
I like it when they stop match after KO and don't count till ten like in Boxing. It means less brain injuries.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 07:34:32 PM

When I cut the weight to look ripped, I lose a lot of strength, my mood is terrible, I get tired easily. I've done a lot of bulking and cuttings and seems every year I'm getting used to that and I manage to keep my strength as possible and do job without feeling tired. I was just thinking about this version of Conor McGregor. I mean, how are they able to cut so much weight and still perform, it's just insane.
Yeah, the cutting probably shouldn't be allowed, not to the extreme's that some of them do it. I can't believe the amount of weight Khabib cut for example. Anyone who's done a cut or even witnessed a cut it isn't healthy. I imagine as time goes on they'll tighten their restrictions on it a little more.

They might have more catch weights as a result, especially when the UFC gets more popular. It doesn't seem to be slowing down, and I think it'll take over boxing some day. It's already showing massive amounts of growth compared to boxing. Doesn't help that boxing rarely gets the fights the fans wants, whereas in the UFC there's a big fight every couple of weeks.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 07:49:02 PM

Have you seen Jones and Gane stare down? Jones looked big, even though some say that Gane is 10kg heavier. It looks like this fight is going to end quick. Either Gane will tap, or Jones will ne ground and pounded. Even though Gane is an underdog, and Jones wrestling is a key to win, I think that 3 years of inactivity would play a major role. If this wasnt a title fight, that I would go with Jones. As it is a title - I am with Gane. I just dont remember anyone who has returned after a huge pause and was as cool as he used to be.

I watched the Pre-Fight Press Conference and the crowd is full of energy like it was really something both fighters should focus on so much, well you are right that inactivity will surely have a main role in why I really am not going with Jon Jones, and on the Press Conference Jones is kind of humble it is like he is not so sure if he's going to win this, and seeing Ciryl Gane learning and talking English now I was impressed, It looks like I smell a new version of Ciryl Gane, and we will be surprise on what he can do in this fight Jon Jones is surely saying that Gane is not on wrestling but just like Israel Adesanya I think Gane will surely surprise us on that kind of style,

~
Bro, I'll take this risk too. The offer of Stake.com is just too sweet to pass.
The stage is set for Stake’s very own Alexa Grasso to shine!
UFC 285 will be Grasso’s maiden UFC title fight and sees her go up against current Flyweight champ and the UFC’s #2 ranked Pound-for-Pound woman, Valentina Shevchenko.
We’re backing Grasso in to shock the UFC world though and will be giving bettors the opportunity to share in the spoils of victory.
Back Alexa in the Winner market and if she’s able to win the fight and become the UFC Women’s Flyweight Champion, you’ll earn Double Winnings up to $250!
$5 bet minimum. Doubled. Then the winnings from the x6.40. This is absolutely inviting for UFC gamblers out there who thinks Grasso can win this fight.
https://stake.com/promotions/promotion/alexa-grasso-championship-double-winnings
I love the analysis and let's wish that is what will happen when the match comes. I don't know why she is that far as an underdog but she had been winning her fights recently. The last time against Viviane Araujo was a great performance (but if I remember correctly, I bet against Grasso here) so I am expecting a better one against the Champion.

Really tasty right, If Alexa Grasso wins this, which I think this fighting kitten will surely surprise us, and in the press conference Valentina Shevchenko feels like she is underestimating Alexa Grasso like she is treating her like the same fighters that she faces that she dominated for me I will be for Alexa Grasso's side even if she lost this one, but I am feeling this is going to be war, I can really feel it,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 07:55:27 PM
Merited by Welsh (2)

Right, I'm going to put my predictions up now, since I'll only forget tomorrow. I always do. Anyway, some tough fights, some huge favourites, and some huge pie shitters in this event. My biggest concern is Ian Garry against Song, I don't really understand the odds there. Garry is a fantastic striker, but he leaves himself open on a lot of his shots, and Song has power.

Anyway here's my predictions:

Jon Jones
Valentina Shevchenko
Shavkat Rakhmonov
Mateusz Gamrot
Bo Nickal
Trevin Jones
Dricus Du Plessis
Amanda Ribas
Julian Marquez
Kenan Song
Cameron Saaiman
Tabatha Ricci
Farid Basharat
Loik Radzhabov

I haven't made my bets yet, and they'll probably be slightly different to my predictions here. I'll probably post my bets when I've made them, that's if I remember obviously. I've worried for Dricus Du Plessis, I love the way he fights, but I think this could potentially be a difficult fight for him. Gamrot I'm quite confident on, along with Rakhmonov.

True that...  Garry is a concern but if you think about why the UFC matched him up with Kenan Song, I'm thinking someone behind the scenes is setting it up for an easy W for Garry as Kenan Song isn't really that good.  He has some KO powerrr, but not he's not good.  I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers.  I got him at tier two of my lottery ticket.  Been having a knack in putting the pie shtters up there.  Lol.  In hindsight Saaiman is also a concern.  I should've placed Rakhmonov instead.  Had second thoughts as Neal is a beast.

Here are the weigh in results.  A couple of guys came in heavy.

Jon Jones (248) vs Ciryl Gane (247.5)
Champ Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) vs Alexa Grasso (124.5)
Geoff Neal (175)* vs Shavkat Rakhmonov (171)
Mateusz Gamrot (156) vs Jalin Turner (155.5)
Bo Nickal (185.5) vs Jamie Pickett (186)
Cody Garbrandt (136) vs Trevin Jones (135)
Derek Brunson (185.5) vs Dricus Du Plessis(185)
Viviane Araujo (126) vs Amanda Ribas (126)
Marc-Andre Barriault (185) vs Julian Marquez (186)
Ian Garry (171) vs Song Kenan (171)
Mana Martinez (137)* vs Cameron Saaiman (135)
Jessica Penne (116) vs Tabatha Ricci (115.5)
Farid Basharat (136) vs Da’Mon Blackshear (136)
Loik Radzhabov (155.5) vs Esteban Ribovics (156)

* Missed weight

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 09:11:23 PM

I'm interested in this main event. Jon Jones looks good, really good and Gane should be improved a lot from last fight. Gane is stronger and lets see if his wrestling is improved enough so he can stop takedown attempts from Jones. On stand up its 50/50 and 1 good strike can decide the fight.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 09:17:37 PM

True that...  Garry is a concern but if you think about why the UFC matched him up with Kenan Song, I'm thinking someone behind the scenes is setting it up for an easy W for Garry as Kenan Song isn't really that good.  He has some KO powerrr, but not he's not good.  I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers.  I got him at tier two of my lottery ticket.  Been having a knack in putting the pie shtters up there.  Lol.  In hindsight Saaiman is also a concern.  I should've placed Rakhmonov instead.  Had second thoughts as Neal is a beast.
Yeah, Song isn't brilliant I'll give you that. However, he does have power, and it's more about how Garry has already shown to leave his chin open in previous fights, which I'd consider easier opponents than Song. Although, you're right Song isn't a world beater, far from it.

Garry could win, and I'd say he's the favourite, but I'm just a little worried about those openings he leaves. He's probably my biggest potential banana slip. Yeah, Neal's good although I'm feeling Rakhmonov will be a little safe in the exchanges, and get the job done through grappling, and wearing him out.

Goes without saying, but this is an awesome event, and it's going to be a fun night.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 10:14:55 PM

I'm interested in this main event. Jon Jones looks good, really good and Gane should be improved a lot from last fight. Gane is stronger and lets see if his wrestling is improved enough so he can stop takedown attempts from Jones. On stand up its 50/50 and 1 good strike can decide the fight.
I thought Jon Jones would win this by submission but looking at the shape he is in I think Gane might dance around him and make him look a fool. He just does not look like he has trained for this fight and looks sloppy. I wonder if he is underestimating Gane because if you underestimate Gane you are going to get knocked out. Jon Jones is old to he should have been in better shape because being out of shape and old he could look very bad tomorrow.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 03:31:11 AM

@AverageGlabella. I disagree on your assessment that Bones Jones did not train for this fight, however, I certainly agree that Cyril Gane is is very much underestimated for this fight. Jon Jones did not fight 3 years and he is returning on a new weight class vs. the best heavyweight UFC fighter? This might be uncle Dana's biggest error.

Also, there 3 sexy fighting kittens. Where are their pictures hehehehee.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 09:30:29 AM

For 3 consecutive years, Jon Jones is inactive inside the Octagon, and in saying Ciryl Gane needs to improve you are underestimating Tai Tuivasa, that much, and comparing that Jon Jones can win against Tai Tuivasa is what I understand about your post, well I am not mad about what you think but not giving credits that this is the Heavyweight division this is a new environment for Jon Jones, giving him too much credit I think that is a true hype train, for me Ciryl Gane is more than ready in giving his all, he is aware of what Jon Jones can do, and I am OK with that,

I thought Jon Jones would win this by submission but looking at the shape he is in I think Gane might dance around him and make him look a fool. He just does not look like he has trained for this fight and looks sloppy. I wonder if he is underestimating Gane because if you underestimate Gane you are going to get knocked out. Jon Jones is old to he should have been in better shape because being out of shape and old he could look very bad tomorrow.

Jon Jones definitely prepared for this fight but in gaining weight and muscle 1st and then before accessing what Ciryl Gane can do and might do with him, I think he surely trained but I don't really know if he's really prepared, but surely giving all the credit to a fighter that is going up the division for sure I could not see Jon Jones is well prepared enough for me he is in a hurry to get the belt that much because of his age, and that is not a good idea, for me he got to fight a heavyweight that is not Ciryl Gane 1st then I will surely give him a stamp of approval,

@AverageGlabella. I disagree on your assessment that Bones Jones did not train for this fight, however, I certainly agree that Cyril Gane is is very much underestimated for this fight. Jon Jones did not fight 3 years and he is returning on a new weight class vs. the best heavyweight UFC fighter? This might be uncle Dana's biggest error.

Also, there 3 sexy fighting kittens. Where are their pictures hehehehee.

Well you are already providing the photos for us, and surely I am waiting for you to upload them here, that was Valentina Shevchenko? she looks different and really sexy hot, but surely Grasso is simple and beautiful at the same time, that is why I also love that about her,

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 10:44:55 AM

Here's what my betting slip looks like:

Farid Basharat
Tabatha Ricci by decision
Viviane Arajo by decision
Bo Nickal
Mateusz Gamrot
Shavkat Rakhmonov
Jon Jones
Valentina Shevchenko

x36 as an accumulator. Jon Jones obviously could be considered a risky bet considering he's been out for a while. However, I feel confident enough to put in on my betting slip at 1.60 odds. The bookie I'm using is offering a bonus for accumulators on the UFC, so the short odd fights like Bo Nickal, Shavkat Rakhmonov, and Valentina Shevchenko offer a bonus on top of it. So, they're better odds than they appear.

If you don't get that bonus though, It's probably worth avoiding them on your betting slip. Although, I'm fairly confident on them, Bo Nickal should get the job done pretty easily. Shavkat I expected will dominant with the grappling, and Shevcehnko seems to have a lot of doubters, but I don't know I just can't see Alexa Grasso beating her, since she hasn't got better stand up, and her grappling is probably the most joy she'll get out of this match up, but we know that Val has dealt with better wrestlers in my opinion in the past quite easily.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 02:26:54 PM

Farid Basharat
Bo Nickal
Mateusz Gamrot
Shavkat Rakhmonov
Jon Jones
Valentina Shevchenko

x36 as an accumulator. Jon Jones obviously could be considered a risky bet considering he's been out for a while. However, I feel confident enough to put in on my betting slip at 1.60 odds. The bookie I'm using is offering a bonus for accumulators on the UFC, so the short odd fights like Bo Nickal, Shavkat Rakhmonov, and Valentina Shevchenko offer a bonus on top of it. So, they're better odds than they appear.

If you don't get that bonus though, It's probably worth avoiding them on your betting slip. Although, I'm fairly confident on them, Bo Nickal should get the job done pretty easily. Shavkat I expected will dominant with the grappling, and Shevcehnko seems to have a lot of doubters, but I don't know I just can't see Alexa Grasso beating her, since she hasn't got better stand up, and her grappling is probably the most joy she'll get out of this match up, but we know that Val has dealt with better wrestlers in my opinion in the past quite easily.

This is Farid Bashara's debut but because I really don't trust him with my bet I have gone with Da'Mon Blackshear anything can surely happen so I didn't bet for this fight, but surely good luck to us, Whie I am going with Amanda Ribas and just like you I am also going with Tabatha Ricci, Bo Nickal, Mateusz Gamrot, and Shavkat Rakhmonov

While you are going for the risky Jon Jones, and I know that you are not a fan of Ciryl Bon Gamin, I am one that has gone with Ciryl Gane all the way, and so I really respect that, although Jon Jones is pretty much popular in the press con, for sure that was all Jon Jones fans, Ciryl Gane remains composed and for sure that is what he going to do remained composed and calm towards Jon Jones,

While Alexa Grasso seems not the type to Defeat Valentina Shevchenko there is still a chance she could get the W, Amanda Nunes was defeated once, and Shevchenko is not unbeatable she could be defeated by any fighter for me Alexa Grasso and Erin Blanchfield, well in the future for Erin Blanchfield,
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 02:31:43 PM

Jon Jones definitely prepared for this fight but in gaining weight and muscle 1st and then before accessing what Ciryl Gane can do and might do with him, I think he surely trained but I don't really know if he's really prepared, but surely giving all the credit to a fighter that is going up the division for sure I could not see Jon Jones is well prepared enough for me he is in a hurry to get the belt that much because of his age, and that is not a good idea, for me he got to fight a heavyweight that is not Ciryl Gane 1st then I will surely give him a stamp of approval,
He might have trained but he has not been in a fight for years and I know they say they spar all the time but sparring is not the same. I think Jon Jones could be caught out cold once I saw his body. He might have been the best at the time he fought regularly but he cannot expect to do minimal work and walk in the cage and beat Cyril Gane. I am starting to regret my bet on Jon Jones by submission.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 03:54:11 PM

This is Farid Bashara's debut but because I really don't trust him with my bet I have gone with Da'Mon Blackshear anything can surely happen so I didn't bet for this fight, but surely good luck to us, Whie I am going with Amanda Ribas and just like you I am also going with Tabatha Ricci, Bo Nickal, Mateusz Gamrot, and Shavkat Rakhmonov
Yeah, he's not my most confident pick of the night. If I was to order them in terms of confidence on getting the win:

1. Bo Nickal
2. Shavkat Rakhmonov
3. Tabatha Ricci
4. Valentina Shevchenko / Jon Jones
5. Mateusz Gamrot
6. Farid Basharat
7. Viviane Arajo

While you are going for the risky Jon Jones, and I know that you are not a fan of Ciryl Bon Gamin, I am one that has gone with Ciryl Gane all the way, and so I really respect that, although Jon Jones is pretty much popular in the press con, for sure that was all Jon Jones fans, Ciryl Gane remains composed and for sure that is what he going to do remained composed and calm towards Jon Jones
I'm not sure it's all that risky, but we'll find out tonight. He's fairly low on my ranking I suppose, but that's only because the one's above him are massive favourites, and should get the win. I know there's a lot of Gane supporters here, and by no means do I think he's a terrible fighter, I just don't think he's the fighter that everyone claims him to be. He's got good footwork for a heavyweight, and decent striking. However, he's very one dimensional, and when you put a striker against a wrestler it's usually the wrestler that comes out on top.

While Alexa Grasso seems not the type to Defeat Valentina Shevchenko there is still a chance she could get the W, Amanda Nunes was defeated once, and Shevchenko is not unbeatable she could be defeated by any fighter for me Alexa Grasso and Erin Blanchfield, well in the future for Erin Blanchfield,
Yeah, I would never claim that anyone is unbeatable. I just don't want to risk it on my accumulator Tongue.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 04:03:48 PM

Farid Basharat
Bo Nickal
Mateusz Gamrot
Shavkat Rakhmonov
Jon Jones
Valentina Shevchenko

Yup, and who knows..  We could see prime Jones taking Gane down then raining bombs on top of him by R2.  And we'd all be saying 'what did everyone expect would happen?'.  Lol.

The match that could be a huge upset is Rakhmonov vs Neal.  A couple of guys I know irl who are huge MMA fans are backing Neal in this spot as they think the line shouldbe closer.  I was supposed to have him at my top ticket but backed off a bit and put him in my third ticket.

Anyway good luck to everybody!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 04:20:07 PM

Yup, and who knows..  We could see prime Jones taking Gane down then raining bombs on top of him by R2.  And we'd all be saying 'what did everyone expect would happen?'.  Lol.

The match that could be a huge upset is Rakhmonov vs Neal.  A couple of guys I know irl who are huge MMA fans are backing Neal in this spot as they think the line shouldbe closer.  I was supposed to have him at my top ticket but backed off a bit and put him in my third ticket.
Yeah, Neal can be pretty slick when he wants to be. If you bet on values, rather than looking at the statistics of each fighter, then 4.50 on Geoff Neal is decent. It's probably worth mentioning Neal beat Belal Muhammad previously, who's known for his wrestling. While, I don't particularly rate Belal all that highly, I know a few people were suggesting he was a contender for a while. Although, I'm pretty sure I don't remember seeing a takedown in that fight. My thinking with Rakhmonov is he's going to look for those takedowns, and mitigate the striking of Neal.

Don't get me wrong, if this is a striking match Neal wins all day, probably on volume alone. Neal, chucks arms, and legs out there like there's no tomorrow. I just feel it's that classic match up; striker vs wrestler. I might be wrong, and maybe I'm a little too confident on that pick, especially given the odds.

Look, I'll say this; I don't think Neal is going to beat Rakhmonov, but he's probably the best value underdog of the night.
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: