Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734758 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 04:02:19 PM

This doesn't make Russia a failed state (and Putin a psychopath at that)... Roll Eyes

Russia is just up to third world style living cause of natural resources, without them this country produce basically nothing in great quantity, nobody dream to go live in Russia to open a business... It's one of the most corrupted state in the world, you can't know what you can do or can't. Nobody is judged equally... They must keep military in the south cause muslim don't want to live with them, they basically repress any form of opposition...

What make Russia successful ?

You started with saying that Putin is a psychopath, didn't you? Grin

hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:05:21 PM

Yes, what i describe seem to be a country rules by a psychopath  Cheesy Have you ever visit a normal country ?

The only compliment i have heard about Russia it's that it's full of prostitutes and alcoholics...

myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:05:48 PM

[quote author=myshownow link=topic=518645.msg7452764#msg7452764 date=1
1.I call that Keynesianism, but with smart reform they will land softly, it's not the first country that tried Keynesian policy and see it not work, people will lose money but not capital. I just hope Hillary will not win.

2.Russian population is 140 million, it's normal they have a "big" GDP. But it not mean people have good standard of life or they are free... And GDP-PPP is just a big lol, GDP is an aggregate and PPP and inflation calculation method have controversy. Median wage would be better.

3.It's not a fault when the state and the economy don't run on that... But that's good, government are usually greedy so with good international competitor and some alternative to there resources they will fail  Cheesy

You don't answer why Russia stay a authoritarian regime while in other ex-URSS country like Czech civil right exist... You don't answer the lack of diversity in Russia export...

How old are you, ten years old?

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

Russia is just up to third world style living cause of natural resources, without them this country produce basically nothing in great quantity, nobody dream to go live in Russia to open a business... It's one of the most corrupted state in the world, you can't know what you can do or can't. Nobody is judged equally... They must keep military in the south cause muslim don't want to live with them, they basically repress any form of opposition...

It seems like you have never been to Russia and you don't know anything about that country.

Neither have you and also you haven't even once set foot in the US , yet every day you're here stating you know how good life is in Russia and how bad is in US.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 04:07:23 PM

Yes, what i describe seem to be a country rules by a psychopath

So it now just seems to you, that Putin is a psychopath? What about oligarchs then, are they psychopaths too? Grin

hologram

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:07:43 PM

How old are you, ten years old?

Soon, i'm great i'm near of two number age  Cheesy

Ho, and 50% of the time i see somebody in a startup doing something great for the world he is in USA, 40% in western and 10% for the rest of the world. No matter how the USA government suck, this country is full of good people  Smiley

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 04:11:45 PM

It seems like you have never been to Russia and you don't know anything about that country.

Neither have you and also you haven't even once set foot in the US , yet every day you're here stating you know how good life is in Russia and how bad is in US.

Okay, I mostly keep silence about the US. But I confirm that this child knows nothing about Russia... Roll Eyes

hologram

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:12:41 PM

Okay, I mostly keep silence about the US. But I confirm that this child knows nothing about Russia... Roll Eyes

Show me a dozen great project that are going in Russia, something innovative or disruptive... This country have more resources than other, but is not more useful than the republic of Congo...

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 04:14:44 PM

Show me a dozen great project that are going in Russia, something innovative or disruptive...

At first you should bring forward something that would support your claim about Putin, right? Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:15:36 PM

The only compliment i have heard about Russia it's that it's full of prostitutes and alcoholics...

The number of alcoholics and prostitutes in your country is definitely higher than that in Russia. Have some proof to show otherwise?

I haven't said anywhere that Russia is the paradise on earth. But it is a fact that the salaries and pensions in Russia are much higher than that in the other ex-FSU states such as Ukraine and Moldovia.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:16:30 PM

Probably not..
But of course this doesn't mean that anyone who in his deranged mind thinks that the US is the the true evil in this word has the right to say Russia is heaven.

Of course I don't consider the US as an ideal place to live , work and have a family , actually it won't make the top 5 in my list but Russia isn't making the top 20.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

Show me a dozen great project that are going in Russia, something innovative or disruptive... This country have more resources than other, but is not more useful than the republic of Congo...

take a closer look into how much technology and innovative developments are going on now in russia:
http://rt.com/shows/technology-update/
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:22:40 PM

The number of alcoholics and prostitutes in your country is definitely higher than that in Russia. Have some proof to show otherwise?

I haven't said anywhere that Russia is the paradise on earth. But it is a fact that the salaries and pensions in Russia are much higher than that in the other ex-FSU states such as Ukraine and Moldovia.

1 http://visual.ly/top-countries-highest-alcohol-addiction-rates
2 The later countries have got out of the Russian influence the poor they are

take a closer look into how much technology and innovative developments are going on now in russia:
http://rt.com/shows/technology-update/

the last 9 articles..... number nine is dated August 23, 2013 10:30 , such innovation , much amazing

edit:
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2014/03/putin-i-will-shut-off-russian-prostitute-pipeline-2827202.html

Now  , this is a real threat:))))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hologram

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:29:38 PM

4 project for the 140 million people Russia:
https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/advanced?category_id=16&woe_id=23424936&sort=magic
6 for denmark:
https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/advanced?category_id=16&woe_id=23424796&sort=magic

We see how truly Russia is integrated in an innovation driven economy.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:36:31 PM

4 project for the 140 million people Russia:
https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/advanced?category_id=16&woe_id=23424936&sort=magic
6 for denmark:
https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/advanced?category_id=16&woe_id=23424796&sort=magic

We see how truly Russia is integrated in an innovation driven economy.

I wouldn't compare kickstart projects  , we're here on bitcointalk , so let's talk bitcoins:

http://coinmap.org

Amazing how there are more business accepting bitcoins in the nazi Kiev than in the democratic Moscow.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:42:51 PM

2.Why Putin is a better leader ? And you are on bitcointalk, Putin is anti-bitcoin and he is right cause bitcoin is pro-market. Maybe you are an oligarch and you do not fear the law in Russia cause you are friend of government ?

Bitcoin is a problem for the FED and ECB in western, but it's a problem for the whole Russia system cause it's totally based on repression. I wish western leader will be smart and use bitcoin to land soft of the incoming world debt crisis.

http://bitlegal.io/
Lol, another bitlegal libertarian zombie. You're an idiot, bitcoin isn't forbidden here. There are no specific law against crypto, what isn't forbidden is allowed. Just like in the most of EU nations.

Although, it's not very well to see the world-wide trend against cryptocurrencies...
hologram

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:47:11 PM

I have find something innovative Russia produce, weapon !  Cheesy

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 04:49:50 PM

Moreover, RT, which is said by some to be sponsored by Kremlin, has a lot of (597 item) Bitcoin-related coverage, a lot of it positive:
http://rt.com/search/everywhere/term/bitcoin/
 Tongue

In any case, Kiev in itself is not Nazi - it has a majority Russian-speaking population and is a pretty tolerant city, but it's been overrun by West-Ukrainians.

Back on topic:

I wonder what Poroshenko means:

http://rt.com/news/167584-ukraine-poroshenko-plan-b-ceasefire/

However, “the military will be given the right to return fire if Ukrainian army units or peaceful civilians are attacked,” Poroshenko said in his decree

So, the defence forces are free to fire is Ukrainian Army/Nazi Guard continues to kill civilians?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Wi-Fu

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:52:01 PM

(English subtitles included) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOHNVzXGOEE#t=462

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:53:06 PM

According to ConflictReporter, the wreckage of a MilMi8 helicopter, missing since yesterday was recovered from Kharkov Oblast. The reasons for the crash are not known. All the 3 crew members found dead.

And... attack against Sberbank branch in Kiev:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0CH_1jdts
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: